RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Nu caught the pop and held it up to the drone "Open this?"Nu asked. The drone looked at the can of pop for a second before a small buzz saw came out and cut open the pop making it explode every where. "My pop....."Nu muttered as she was covered in the sticky pop
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Virgo was hit by the stream of soda and looked at the drone, unimpressed "....Fix that, please...." he said to Tonma, still glaring at the drone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Tonma laughed at the two "Watch this Hey bot open up my pop with out making it go boom!"Tonma handed the drone the pop. The drone simply lifted the cap and handed the pop back to Tonma "See just got to be very specific."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Virgo looked at the drone with surprise "Well then... It's more versatile that way I guess... Try something else now, Nuna, dear..." he said cautiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Nu looked at the bot still sticky with pop "Go to my ship and get me new clothes that are myn...."The drone quickly flew out the window
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Virgo looked out the window at the drone as it flew away "Uh... Is that thing's pathfinding good? Does it even know where the ship is?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Tonma smiled a little "Yea it does i programmed that in it for you also a put a tracker in it so we can find it."[/color]
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Virgo shrugged "'kay then... Heh, I just thought about it, imagine Ms. Lucy's surprise when she sees the drone come through the door..." he thought jokingly "We should make a remote for it so that we don't have to be in the area to give it orders..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:52 pm

"You dont theres a fail safe on my computer that can control it from here i can copy the program to something of yours if you like. Like a scroll or something.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Virgo shrugged "Nuna, dear, your say on the matter?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:54 pm

"Whats a scroll.....Or a fail safe..."

Tonma laughed a little bit at Nu "Has she lived under a rock for the past year?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:56 pm

"Amnesia, my fault... the drone's fault... It was faulty it's programming... It went out of control after it messed up the voice commands, it thought I said "Attack" when I said "Attic" then "What, no" as "Weaver, Nu"... So... Yeah... She needs to relearn stuff..." he said guiltily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:01 am

Tonma gave a sad look at Nu "Ahhh thats so sad!"Tonma said as she got up and walked up to Nu giving her a gentle hug "If you ever want to talk we can any one that is my little cousins gf is my friend."

nu hugged back gently before letting go smiling at Tonma "Thank you ill keep in touch...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:12 am

"Naw, my favourite girl and my third favourite girl are getting along so well!" Virgo said happily, only slight joking in his voice "So... Yeah, we'll take two copies of the failsafe, one for me, one for her... Also, did your sisters seriously not fill you in on what scrolls are?... Like, one of the most important pieces of equipment a hunter could have outside of weaponry, dust and armour?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:33 am

Nu looked at Virgo slightly tilting her head "Hunter?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:40 am

Virgo facepalmed "D-Did seriously no one tell you about hunters? Literally the most important job in Remnant!?... Whatever, I'll fill you in when we get home... Or your sister's can when you get back to the ship..." he said with frustration in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:47 am

Nu hugged Vergo after he hit himself "Dont hit your self Vergo it makes me sad when you do.....And im sorry i dont know anything i should..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:48 am

Virgo smiled at Nu''s hug "It's okay, Nuna, dear... It's okay..." he said sadly, betraying his smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:50 am

Nu smiled a little bit at Vergo "Are you sad...is there anything i can do to make you feel better.."

Tonma rolled her eye's at the two before walking up to them and handing a usb to Vergo "Up load that to any devise for the fail safe also the bot is going to your house with the clothes i set it to do that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:48 am

Virgo took the USB from Tonma and slipped out of the hug "Nu, you don't need to do anything but relearn... Everything... It'll be easier done than said, I'm sure..." he said with another sad smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:09 am

Nu smiled softly at Virgo "It will be easy i got a good teacher you!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:13 am

Virgo smiled back "Aw, aren't you just adorable, Nuna, dear?" he said, pulling her back into a hug...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:16 am

"Adorable?"Nu asked as she was hugged Virgo back her eye's locking with his.

Tonma let out a slight laugh at the two at Nu's words"Awww you to make such a cute couple you know that right?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Virgo shrugged "We've been told..." he said simply, not breaking the hug nor eye contact...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Tonma let out a sigh as she checked the time "Hey you guys should head home its getting late...."Tonma said as she got back to work on her computer

Nu smiled as she kept hugging Virgo eventually putting her head on his shoulder "Your so warm...."Nu said as her eye's drifted shut and she fell asleep.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next