RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] Empty All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

Post by Drae Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:32 pm

((IC POV))

Ever feel that despite leaving all you've ever known behind in search of a better future, that your still under someone's thumb? That even though you've burnt down all your bridges there is still something missing?
Then you know how I feel. Standing here in the shadow of TwinSpire Academy. The building's monumental steel towers rising hundreds of fee in the air. Here I don't have to participate in some stupid game. Here I'm not at risk of losing everything before I even have it.
I stood near the fountain located in the center of the five towers, the wind coming off of the mountains blowing my auburn hair away from me and forcing me to squint my green eyes against the gale, cold mountain air causing my breath to frost before my eyes. The last time I was this cold I was in Shinto Tato, being chased down by others like me.
My hands reach towards the gold rod resting on my hip, but I stop myself before I get too ahead of myself. I can feel their presence, pressing against my chest as I drew in somewhat labored breaths. My body's reaction had become much more intense when I arrived. I was close. So very close. And when I finally found my Ashikabi I wouldn't have to worry about losing some stupid game.
I wouldn't have to worry about losing him.
So I stood, my eyes closed as I relished in thoughts of a happy life, the wind tossing my hair behind me as I turned my gaze skyward towards the sky.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] Empty Re: All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

Post by Requiem Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Cycle around to the other side of the fountain and one would find another, nearby girl, sitting upon the rim in a casual, cross-legged position. Her stature was a bit on the smaller side; both her height and weight miniscule in comparison to most others. To judge the individual by this alone would be a grave mistake, however. Lengthened, ashen locks of hers would flutter lightly within the gale passing throughout the mountains, though didn't quite seem to faze her as she kept her focus upon the current activity taking her attention. Despite the rising gale, she kept shining, amber voids of hers locked upon the pages of a pock held within one of her hands, flipping the page every so often as she progressed through the novel.

Breathing a quiet sigh after a couple of moments, she closed her eyes, tilting her head up while lowering her book ever so slightly at the same time. Shifting her gaze across the clearing, she would set the textual booklet down, giving her figure a few good stretches to escape from the strained feeling within her limbs. As she did so, she looked some ways away, spotting the neighboring girl some distance off. Blinking, she would lower her arms - as they were the last things to be given a good stretch - before slowly grasping hold of the booklet and bringing it up an inch or so from its prior location. Her initial plan was to continue reading on without distractions, though she found herself continuing to scan the lass. Some would have found an action weird and uncomfortable, though she could really have cared less. Watching the movements and whatnot of others was one of this girl's hobbies, anyways, and she wouldn't let it be ruined by others simply deeming it as 'odd' or 'creepy.'

After a couple of moments, the ashen-haired teen noted that the distant one seemed to be looking up at the sky and, as a result, followed suit for a moment. Her gaze would eventually shift back to the person of interest before finally drifting back to her book.

The occasional, subtle glance would continue to be taken at the neighboring individual over the pages of the text every so often, though.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] Empty Re: All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

Post by Drae Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:02 pm

I slowly lowered my gaze from the sky, just barely catching eyes with another student who didn't seem to realize it as she looked back to her book.
Makes me wonder who she is, I thought, unable to catch myself before the thought crossed my mind. Going against my better judgement, I slowly approached the girl as she read. I couldn't tell if my body was reacting to her or if I was just nervous about taking to someone who so obviously wasn't a Sekirei. Raising a closed hand to my chest- and instinctively cursing my rather large breasts- I leaned slightly over the girl's shoulder, my eyes skimming the page before I remembered what I was doing. Snapping myself out of whatever trance I had fallen into, I sat down a little ways away from the girl. It wasn't until a few moments later that I realized I was fidgeting, and as such I inwardly scolded myself for looking so lost.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:58 pm

The glances continued even as the newcomer approached, though the bookworm seemed to keep her eyes solely on her book the closer that the incoming girl became. By the time that she was significantly closer and seemed to be gazing at the novel within her hands, the scarf-clad teen took her gaze away from the words on the pages, instead looking ever so slightly off to the side and locking onto the shadow created by the other. What could she want...? the sadist thought to herself, stealing a glance at the other teen as she progressed to take a seat some ways away.

A soft sigh escaping her lips after noticing her somewhat tense behavior, the observer shook her head lightly before directing her attention back to the book. In a tone of not concern - rather, bored curiosity - she cleared her throat, asking the simple inquiry of, "Does something seem to be the matter?" Such a quote would be spoken of in a clear fashion, though Destiny bothered not to actually make eye contact while talking.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:55 am

I looked over to the girl as she spoke, almost freezing up as I felt my heart skip a beat in response.
What the fuck? I thought, brushing the thought away almost as soon as it had come. It was probably just nerves. After all, I haven't spoken to anyone who hadn't either tried to force me into emerging... or had been trying to kill me.
"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm fine, it's probably just nerves. The last time I talked to someone they were trying to kill me," I said, chuckling softly as I remembered the last time I was in Shinto Tato. As much as I liked not being trapped in some stupid game, that city was still my home. After realizing what I just said, I quickly attempted to remedy the situation, " B-But it's not like I did anything to her! She just... didn't seem to like me," I finished, my voice trailing off as I stared at the ground.

Great. First person you find who didn't want to kill you and you freeze up. Nice going Nui. Way to make friends, I sighed, lifting my gaze up from the ground and looking at the girl next to me before speaking.
"I'm Nui Shinomoto," I said, careful not to introduce myself completely. While I was sure she wasn't a Sekirei, I couldn't be too sure that she wouldn't end up hating me.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:18 am

"Tried to kill you, huh...?" These words were spoken in a low, quiet, yet somewhat audible tone as this inner ruffian ceased the scanning of the text before her; instead, just staring at a single space upon a page while thinking about what this 'Nui' had told her. Seconds later, a faint, subtle smirk seemed to just graze her lips, which would be accompanied with a soft, amused snicker. History just may repeat itself... she began to think while slowly marking her place before sealing the novel. Only time will tell, though...

By the end of the girl's last sentence, Destiny gave a quiet sigh, tossing her book down with little effort, a little 'thunk' created by the impact against the fountain rim. Uncrossing her legs, she gave them a stretch before leaning forward and leaning one of her elbows upon them which, in turn, served as a spire of support for when she rested the side of her jaw within her hand. Her smile had quickly faded away by then; her laughter the same. "How do you know that you didn't do anything to her, hm? she asked, her tone a bit stern challenging, though still curious nonetheless. "Hated individuals...often aren't disliked for no reason. You surely must have done something to encourage such feelings from her." She paused, tilting her head a tad. "Especially if she went so far as to try to kill you, no?"

After this, she simply awaited a response; her expression unreadable and her eyes narrowed and dull while doing so. She skipped over her own introduction, even after hearing the other's. ...And she knew full well that she did. It more than likely would be given at a later time.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:17 pm

"It's... difficult to explain, I said, scratching the back of my head as I watched her. The wind had picked up a bit and as such my hair was floating away behind me. It would have been a good feeling had it not revealed the light patch of skin on the back of my neck. A constant reminder of what I was, what I am. I gently kicked away a rock near my foot before continuing, "Might have something to do with who she was partnered with," I mused, narrowing my eyes in concentration. That would explain a lot. Her Ashikabi probably wanted another feather to add to his collection.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:23 pm

A simple, continued stare would be sent in Nui's direction as the killer went on to think more on her assumption. Her attention would shift from the lass herself to the rock as it skittered across the terrain, and would remain upon it for a few moments even after it stopped. "...Was there some sort of romantic affair between you three? Is that possibly why it's hard to explain?" she asked in a nonchalant fashion, glancing back up.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:40 pm

I shook my head, pondering whether it would be safe to tell her. The plan was something I've trained myself not to openly talk about the game with others. However, there was a way I could...
"It was... part of a game we were forced to play," I said, my voice tone making it evident that I wasn't winning to talk about it anymore. I was beginning to acclimate to the fact that this person want a Sekirei, and didn't seem like wanting to kill me right now. However, the heat I felt still hadn't subsided, in fact it had gotten a bit worse. My Ashikabi was near. That much I knew, I just didn't know who it was yet. The pre emergence hadn't reached that stage yet. Although something told me I would know soon enough.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:54 pm

"...A game, you say? A spark of interest seemed to spark within the teen's eyes at the mention of the activity that this mysterious other was forced to participate within. For a moment, she pondered whether or not she would go further upon the inquiry. However, she noted the tone in which Nui had spoken in, staring at her while thinking. Coming to the conclusion that she wouldn't push on the subject, she gave a low sigh and shrugged, saying, "Interesting..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:09 pm

"Tell me about it," I replied, sighing as I leaned back. I closed my eyes as I sat there, the wind no longer gusting and now just a gentle breeze. I never got the chance to do this in Tato. Too many other Sekirei hounding me. While I was mildly surprised that my current companion hadn't seemed to notice the spot on the back of my neck, I passed it off as her just not being able to see it. Fine by me. Questions about my past aren't my strong suit, I though, a small smile playing across my lips as I turned my face to the sun.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:46 pm

...An odd one... the lass thought to herself while continuing to steal a glance at Nui. It was then that she remembered that she hadn't given her own calling. ...I doubt it would be fine to let anyone know about who I actually am, because of my record under my birthname, so...

After a couple of moments, she breathed a quiet breath before leaning back, lifting her legs onto the rim of the fountain before bringing herself to lay across the stone with her front facing the sky. "Never quite introduced myself, did I...? My name is Corrine Ichijou. Call me Cori if it suits your fancy, though," she said simply, gazing at the passing clouds above her for a little while. Following her introduction would be more silence as she stared above, though couldn't help but think about a factor that had been itching at her ever since she gave the auburn-haired teen a full, thorough lookover. Seeing as though the time to ask about the game that she was involved in was passed for the moment, she began to move the conversation along.

Tilting her head bit, she caught a peek at the nearby lass, though from an upside down angle. In a casual, unfazed fashion, she asked, "...They don't seem that proportionate to your body," while lifting a hand, pointing toward the other's chest.

Such an awkward conversation starter.
Such an emotionless, monotone voice.
No shits were given at all.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:06 pm

I blinked, having been so effectively ripped out of the trance I had fallen into that it took me a long couple of moments to figure out what Cori was referring to. After following the girl's finger- and once more cursing my life- I laughed softly, my face reddening slightly as I looked towards Cori.
"Yea I tend to get that a lot... I dunno why, but these things didn't seem to stop growing for a while. Guess all that's left now is for nature to do its work and figure out the proportions," I said, chuckling awkwardly as I attempted to ignore the growing heat building  up inside me.

It was getting a good deal harder for some reason.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Corrine blinked, tilting her head the slightest bit. "...I don't think nature's gonna help much," she said bluntly, glancing at the mounds upon the teen's chest basically screaming to be looked at as they were just...there. A quiet sigh escaped the sadist's lips. Nature wouldn't even be able to help the proportions, even if by a little bit... she began to think, shaking her head as she shifted her gaze away. She would eventually draw her focus to her own figure unintentionally; her gaze initially meaning to gaze at the ground below, though instead drifted over to her own bust.

...Or...lack thereof.

...Gah...just...dammit all...

Groaning quietly, she rubbed her face while muttering something under her breath.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:56 am

I looked over at Cori, who seemed to be having a nervous breakdown besides me. After kicking away another rock, I slowly lifted myself a little bit off of the fountain and inched closer, wary not to upset her.
"You Okay? I asked, careful to phrase my words correctly in case I accidentally ended up saying the wrong thing.

After a few moments I realized what my companion was most likely worrying over, although it didn't seem too bad to me.
"Y'know... these things tend to get in the way of combat sometimes. Personnally I think you're lucky," I said softly and truthfully. None of what I said was a lie, sometimes I couldn't get a clear shot, or couldn't get above water... Or some damn Ashikabi couldn't keep his hands to himself and got grabby... that was the worst thing. Looking back over at Cori, I wondered if I should have just kept my mouth shut as I waited for her reaponse.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:12 pm

In response, the girl simply allowed a childish expression overcome her face as she grumbled and pouted quietly. "Eh...whatever. You're right about the lucky part in some aspects," she muttered in a low, defeated tone while rubbing her face. A sigh was expelled heavily from her mouth while doing so, though was partially muffled by her hand as it glided over. "...It's still awkward when you're just standing next to a bunch of girls that are around the same age as you and, not only are they of average height, they actually have something up here," she said, ridiculously moving her hands and gesturing to her upper body while nearing the end of the remark.

........They all make awkward remarks regarding flat-chested people. It's funny a lot of the time, but it just gets annoying after a while...
What if I grabbed your face and chucked you onto the street and watched you get run over by a bus, huh?
Who's flat now?
Who the fuck is flat now?

These thoughts, although frightening and sadistic, seemed to ease Corrine's mind, as she released a quiet breath and began to grow less tense after a while.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:13 pm

"I can see that. It's the way we are I guess. It's human nature to dislike things that are different from us. Although most people do it on purpose, I said, a slow smile creeping across my face as my eyes lit up with a dangerous glint, "Those people deserve to get hit with something... like an eighteen-wheeler or a bus... preferably the eighteen-wheeler," I added, once again resisting the urge to put a hand on Sun Dancer. Bloodlust has a rather interesting effect on some Sekirei. Tends to get us a bit too eager for a fight. Which is what I brushed off the heat continually growing within my body as. Although for all intents and purposes it could have been an entirely different lust, I just chose not to think about it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:22 pm

In a slow manner, Corrine blinked, looking over at Nui in a sort of newfound curiosity respect. "Oh my fucking God," she said in a low, monotone voicing, bringing herself to sit up in a straighter way. "...You just read my fucking mind. It's scary." Despite the mention of fright at the end of the remark, the sadist laughed quietly under her breath, grinning softly all the while. Soon enough, she would shake her head, adjusting the position of her scarf as the laughter gradually begin to falter, fading into nothingness. "Hehehe...it would certainly be quite the site to see..." she spoke softly, her voice amused yet a bit dark.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:34 pm

I nodded, my smile still etched  onto my face as I giggled, "It would wouldn't it?" I said, adding in the mental afterthought of: ...especially if it happens  to one of the Sekirei who chased after me. Them AND their Ashikabis, I giggled once more as the thought emerged, sighing in amusement as I tilted my head to the sky once more. "Ever wonder what other people are doing when you aren't around? Like trying to track you down or something?" I asked, my gaze still aimed at the sky as I contemplated all the revenge I would dish out if I ever went back to Tato. The game probably couldn't start without me emerging anyways.

...let's see who would die first? Most likely number twenty-three. She was the one with the bo staff if I remember correctly. After her would be sixty-four. That lousy bitch an  her fucking hooks. That damn scar still hasn't disappeared.
Next would probably be number fifteen. That fucking Ashikabi of her' s needs to keep his hands to himself...

As these thoughts crossed my mind, my face remained impassive, although there was a rather detectable change in my aura. A dark change. One similar to number one when she was irritated.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Shrugging, the savage leaned back a bit, supporting herself on her hands in order to prevent a fall into the fountain. "On occasion. Whatever they could possibly be doing, however, never fazes me. ...Simply because I could easily fell most who come after me in one quick strike," she chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck lightly. "I'd gladly welcome whoever would be interested in trying to plot my demise, among other things, however. It would grant me a challenge...and a good majority of challenges are fun. ...Hehe..."

During the time in which she had begun murmuring to her own being, she would have gained a rather sinister look to her expression; her grin had folded into a darker feel, and her eyes seemed to hold a slight spark within them. As she looked to her flank, though, these factors would fade the slightest bit as she noted the other's own appearance. She tilted her head. "Something troubling you?
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:57 pm

My endarkened aura disappeared immediately as Cori spoke, the murderous trance I had fallen into evaporating into air as my thoughts and soul returned to normal. Only problem was that that damn heat WOULDN'T GO AWAY. And it was starting to show itself via my face taking on a slight red tint to it as I bit my bottom lip. The heat was nearing an unbearable level, and I was pretty sure anyone who could sense emotions would figure it out fairly quickly. However only an Ashikabi would realize exactly what was  going on.
"Huh? Oh I'm fine. Why d-do you ask?" I replied, struggling to keep myself from panting.
...Not Good, not good, not good. This is bad. My Ashikabi must be nearer than I thought, it was then I noticed that during  the course  of my thoughts and spoken words, that I had gotten quite a bit closer to my companion, so much so that I could touch her without my hand ever leaving contact with me. Our legs were almost touching, although it didn't seem that Cori had noticed quite yet.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:09 pm

"...You certainly don't seem fine," Corrine responded in a quiet, curious manner while observing the one before her. Beginning to lean forward a bit to catch a closer glance, she would cease as quickly as she had begun the movement. Leaning back to her previous position, she blinked for a moment, registering the distance - or slight lack of - between her and the neighboring teen. Following this, she would lift one of her hands, pointing directly at Nui's face. "You're flaring in color. ...And not to mention your breathing pattern has become somewhat erratic..."

She took a moment to piece the factors together:
The abnormal breathing; the flushed hue; the...sudden closeness.

Having had a lack of intelligence on the girl's background and situation, the sadist simply assumed the current event to be one that would take a somewhat awkward turn for the worst. Slowly, she lifted her legs onto the fountain rim again before scooting back a few inches, eying the lass in front of her. "You...really don't seem fine."

I...don't like where this seems to be heading...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Dammit. HOLD IT TOGETHER! I shouted at myself, clenching my teeth in concentration as I fought down wave after wave of intense heat. It got more difficult each time, and I was having trouble figuring out what the cause of it all was before I glance over at Cori.

The instant I did, everything became shocking clear.
"You're my Ashikabi... I muttered, disbelief lacing my voice as I struggled through another wave. I couldn't believe this. I had heard that a Sekirei' s body reacted powerfully towards their Ashikabi, but I could hav never anticipated this. It was like my insides were on fire. And my guard momentarily slipped off, revealing a world of pain on my face before I quickly covered it back up.
I would NOT give in. Not when I had finally found someone who didn't want to kill me. Albeit she turned out to be my Ashikabi but still.
"Please... don't leave me here," I muttered, this sentence a bit louder than the last as my face grew a deeper red. This heat was beginning to really start hurting...

I knew how to cool off.
Doesn't mean I liked it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:26 pm

For once, the normally cold-blooded killer seemed to become tangled within a sense of discomfort on such a trivial level. "...Your...your what...?" she asked in a confused and concerned tone; out of worry for both the girls in the area. Scooting back a bit further, she moved her elbows along the stone; carefully at first in order to ensure that she wouldn't fall. However, midway in the action, the limb closest to the edge nearest to the water itself slipped along the smooth curve of the rim, causing the scarf-clad sociopath to falter a bit in her position, falling partially onto her side with a small squeak and wince. Rubbing the minor sore, she groaned and muttered to herself before looking back up. "I won't. So long as you explain, because, I mean...I don't even know what the Hell you're talking about," said she, her tone rather serious once more in comparison to how it had been the more recent times that she had talked.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:46 pm

I gulped, fighting down the heat enough to speak as I nodded in response to Cori' s statement.

"I haven't been telling y-you everything. I'm what's called a Sekirei. One of only one hundred and ten. I'm number forty-seven. Nui. My codename within the MBI database is Artemis. One of the things all Sekirei are taught is that they must find their Ashikabi- their fated person- at some point. We Sekirei... our bodies react very strongly to our Ashikabi before we emerge... And before you ask, in order for a Sekirei to emerge, we require mucosal contact.

Being a Sekirei places me in a game known as the Sekirei plan. Although this is the second one in recorded MBI history. A few months ago, I managed to find a way out of Shinto Tato -the city serving as the battlefield for the plan- via a portal of some sort. That portal spit me out here. In Remnant. Sun Dancer is the weapon I was  given when I was set loose in Shinto Tato to find my Ashikabi... which is you considering how strongly my body is reacting to your presence,
" I spilled out, explaining all the reasons why I left Shinto Tato, as well as everything else vital. The name of the current CEO of MBI, what an Ashikabi' s role is in the game... And the prize. The ability to stay with my Ashikabi forever... as well as the price of losing.

"And based on the presences I detected earlier... MBI most likely found the portal. Chances are they might be moving the whole game now... dammit Minaka. His family founded MBI, and his great-grandfather oversaw the first Sekirei Plan," I finished, a strange calm overtaking me as I stopped speaking. It all must've sounded pretty far fetched. As such some part of me doubted  that Cori would believe me. I had explained as best as I could... And I had  given everything. Explained everything... all that was  left now was if Cori decided to believe me or not.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next