RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 Empty Re: All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:05 am

Though still awkward and uncomfortable with the scenario, Destiny forced herself to steel within her mentality, breathing a low, quiet sigh toward the beginning of Nui's speech in order to do so. Following the breath would be a shroud of silence as the lass simply began to slowly tuck her knees to her figure, keeping eye contact with the heated body near to her as she began explaining her situation. ...As odd as it was though, after experiencing and hearing about things that were never an easy story to actually formulate, speak about, and to actually explain, she didn't find herself in a spot to judge. So, as a result, she simply stayed as she was, listening to what this apparent 'Sekirei' had to say for herself. She froze for a moment at the mention of emergence via mucosal contact, as she seemed to automatically know what that would be meant to happen in a given time if all of this happened to be legit. The tensity within her figure would depart as quickly as it had arrived, however, as she gave herself another steeling round and continued to ponder upon the information that she was being given.

Breathing a quiet breath a minute or so after the breakdown had been concluded, the masochist hauled her figure up in order to gain a more comfortable sitting posture. She looked down while fiddling with her scarf; a sign that she was thinking a bit deeply on the subject and on what she had be presented with. "The Sekirei Plan...so that must have been the game you mentioned earlier..." she began in a low, thoughtful tone, glancing at the teen from the corner of her eye. Motionless yet again for a little while, she looked over toward the rippling pools guarding her eastern flank, murmuring something under her breath before shaking her head and fully making eye contact another time. "I'm certainly not in a position to judge scenarios...regardless of how farfetched the stories may seem to be..." she spoke, nodding. "So...considering that what you say is true, it would make sense to emerge as soon as possible, if you say that I'm your...'Ashikabi,' you called it? ...And it requires...a mucosal contact... Odd, but..."

She took another, large sigh before rubbing her face. "...Prove yourself then," she muttered lowly, separating her gaze to the waters beside her yet again. "As awkward as allowing yourself to emerge would most likely be, I'm intrigued by this point."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 2 Empty Re: All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 am

((OOC POV))
Nui blinked one before nodding slowly, stopping her interior struggle as she sat down next to Cori. She hesitated, but only for a moment. She brought her face closer to Cori' s the heat inside her having finally reached the threshold of how much she could take.
"Thank you," Nui whispered, a happy glint in her eyes as she kissed Cori.

The result was almost immediate. In true Sekirei fashion, six bright green wings erupted from a large green circle that rose up from the discolored patch of skin on Nui's neck. Sun Dancer glowed faintly as Nui emerged, the girl beginning to radiate a green light as her emergence reached its end. After a few moments, Nui drew away from Cori. The light fading away as Nui did so. It was obvious that Nui had changed during that small amount of time. Her aura had changed in color, from an indigo to a forest green, and her clothing had changed from a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt to an outfit fitting of Nui's codename. She was now wearing a tight fitting green top, which cut off air an inch below her breasts, leaving her midriff bare. Her pants had changed to a pair of scaled mail leggings, and Nui herself seemed more confident.

"You get the proof you need?" Nui asked, not bothering to explain where her clothing had gone. Although in the back of her mind she marvelled at MBI technology. She also see me  less guarded than before, and anyone who passed  by would be able to sense a strong connection between the two girls. One they themselves  could feel.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:38 am

For the contact duration, Corrine remained a bit on the the nervous, edgy side. A faint tint of scarlet finally seemed to find its way upon her expression, though only the faintest bit. Even so, the sight would quickly be overwhelmed as the image before her seemed to unravel within a magnificent display. Her eyes remaining opened the slightest bit in order to tell what was occurring around her as she was close to the Sekirei, watching as the illumination behind her figure seemed to spring into life within an uttermost radiance. Alongside this, the outline taking her form had shifted from one color to another; each of the both 'cool' portion of the color spectrum, though different colors completely nevertheless. As she felt Nui begin to break contact, the girl gave a slight smirk, sighing and laughing quietly.

"I suppose, yes," Corrine replied in a nonchalant fashion, though still felt the light sense of warmth lingering within her cheeks as she gently rubbed her lips. As she did so, she gave the one in front of her another, thorough lookover, her head tilting a bit at her new attire. The grin she wore widened the slightest bit in amusement. "...Nice new outfit you have there, by the way," she added after a couple of moments, gesturing to the gear. "...It really seems to emphasize your figure."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:54 am

"So you like it?" Nui asked, a smile finding its way onto her features as she spoke. "If MBI is good for anything, it's making clothes that react with a a Sekirei' s emergence. It's kinda neat," She admitted, gazing up at the sky once more.

"Oh goody... company. Wonder who it is this time," Nui said, sighing briefly as she lowered her head and closed her eyes. She reached over to her hip and drew Sun Dancer, the staff erupting and transforming into its Bow Form almost immediately as a figure landed a good distance away from the two girls.

"Its been a while hasn't it forty-seven?" The figure asked, causing Nui to sigh once more in frustration.
"Of course. Send an idiot to deal with a genius. Just perfect," Nui said, turning around to face her opponent. "You going to do the introductions or are we just going to stand here?" Nui asked, Sun Dancer reverting to its primary form shortly before Nui buried its crescent into the earth.
"Oh yea! That's right! I'm number twenty-three! Mina," the girl replied before procuring a large staff from behind her back. She was dressed in a shrine maiden' s uniform. Mildly funny considering what would end up happening.
"I'm wondering if she is even worth the time," Nui said, turning to face her Ashikabi as she spoke. The statement directed at Cori. "What do you think? Should I even bother with her?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 am

Upon the newcomer's arrival, Cori tilted his head, unfolding her legs to hang over the fountain rim once more as she gave Mina a quick observation. After a little while, she would shrug, smirking still as she began to stand up and slip her hands within her pockets. "Eeeeh...on normal occasion, I'd say no," she began in a rising tone, giggling quietly. "Though...I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't curious to see what your capabilities are. You know...seeing as your emergence was successful. So...Hell, go for it, if you want."

She paused for a moment, the smile that she wore growing rather sinister yet again, a light, evil glaze taking her eyes as she awaited the possible events to happen. "...If you pass the chance, though, I wouldn't mind wiping the floor with her myself."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:22 am

"As entertaining as that would be, I'm afraid I'm not going to pass this up. This bitch tried to kill me once before," Nui said, turning back to face Mina before announcing herself..
"I am number forty-seven. Nui. Shall we begin? I must warn you though, I'm afraid this won't last very long," Nui said, eyeing Mina with a bored expression.

Mina laughed, "Says the girl who just barely missed being defeated the last time we met," Mina ran forward, her staff raised in position to swing down on Nui, who calmly stood there before resting her hands on the top-part of Sun Dancer.
"By the bond of my contract, my Ashikabi' s demons shall be eliminated!" Nui shouted, the ground around her fracturing as thousands of green arrows materialized in the air above her. They stood suspended for a moment, Mina slowing down and gazing up shortly before the arrows located their target.
"Hailstorm."

At this word all the arrows fell at once, turning Mina into a big ball of green in very little time. The fuzzy green creature fell to its knees, seemingly struggling to stay up already as the arrows all shattered, the shards cutting through Mina' s clothing and skin. The girl had taken so much of a beating that her clothing had been reduced to tatters. And Nui slowly approached the girl before gently knocking her on the head once. The girl fell forwards, revealing a symbol just below of the back of her neck. Which Nui then placed her finger on before reciting her incantation once more.

At the end of the incantation, Mina' s symbol disappeared, and the girl's eyes slowly drifted shut as Nui walked back to Cori and yanked Sun Dancer out of the ground. Moments later a helicopter was living up the defeated Sekirei.
" As I thought. MBI found the portal. And judging from the helicopter and twenty three's presence I would say that they've moved the location of the game," Nui said, turning to face Cori with a solemn exporting before quickly brightening up. " On the other hand I got some much needed revenge on that bitch!"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:52 am

Nodding as Nui said that she would be taking the stage for the moment, the shorter lass simply stepped back, sitting back on the fountain and crossing her legs casually while beginning to watch the scene before her unfold. She watched as Mina began rushing forward and aimed a strike, though soon shifted her attention to her newfound Sekirei as she began chanting some sort of prose. Soon enough, her gaze would quickly shift from the fighter's figure to the objects that she seemed to have summoned, and it would follow as they all reigned down upon the designated target, overwhelming her effortlessly. Amazing... was the only thing that Destiny could think to herself while watching what was happening.

Laughing while looking over at the other, the lass began clapping her hands in praise. "Yeah, yeah; good job," she said, walking over. "If I may be completely honest...amazing work. I mean...damn," she remarked, looking over at the fallen number afar. The signs of cheer seemed to escape her features as she noted the helicopters, however, watching as they began to retrieve the body. Her gaze would shift earthbound for a moment before she looked back up at her newfound companion.

"So...Remnant is going to become a battlefield within a matter of time, then?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:54 am

"It would seem so," Nui said, her gaze finally tearing away from returning to the helicopters as they flew out of sight. "Which means that things are going to get far more interesting in a short amount of time," She added, returning Sun Dancer to its previous state and position. Nui looked  back up through the center of the five towers for a moment before looking back at Cori.

"So... What do you want to do now?" She asked, walking over to her Ashikabi as she spoke. "Knowing MBI this city will be under their control in a matter of days, so we don't have very long before they close this city off from everywhere else, " Nui said as she stopped walking.

"It's kinda funny y'know? Just ten minutes ago you were wanting me to prove my story, and now we're jumping in head first into the game."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:12 am

At the Sekirei's inquiry, the sociopath gave a grim, continued grin. "Well, what else? We're going to win this game," she responded with a giggle, the glint within her eye remaining before flashing out a moment later. "We're basically stuck in the situation, now. May as well tear the competition apart as soon as possible." She brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear, drawing her weapon and gazing at it. "May as well have some fun with this, am I right?"

mobile most there may be errors idk
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Nui nodded in response, "Yea might as well. Although I'm almost willing to bet MBI already has a portion of the city under its control. Most likely the Dorms. Which of course means you and I are sharing a room at this point," She said, a slight tinge of red spreading across her cheeks as the words left her mouth. She wasn't completely sure of what she just said, but it was quite possibly true under the circumstances.

((I use my kindle to post. Tell me about it.))
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Corrine stared at her companion for a moment, blinking. "...Share a room, huh...?" she said quietly in repetition. She sighed, rubbing her face in a slightly timid way while muttering to herself. "Alright, whatever...if it's inevitable..."

Stopping for a moment, she sent a quick, serious glance over at the girl.

"...Don't get all hot and bothered again, though. For the love of all things good..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Nui giggled, "I'll try not to, but I'm not making any guarantees. You are my Ashikabi after all. So don't get your hopes up," She looked over at Corrine as she spoke, a sly smirk creeping across her face before she started walking away from the fountain, not seeming to care about her state of dress as another gust of wind blew.

"The winds are changing, but whatever happens. Know I'll always be here next to you, Cori. Always. Now come on, let's go see what doomed got stuck with," Nui said, reaching her hand out to her Ashikabi as she came to a halt a few feet away from where she last stood.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Sticking her tongue out for a moment, Cori released a quick breath, expelling a childish raspberry-type noise before waving her hand dismissively at Nui's extension, rather than taking it straight out. "Mind you, I won't hesitate to punch you in the boob if you try anything- even if it gets to be against your own will," she began, grinning lightly. "But...whatever."

She paused for a moment, giving a quiet sigh before slipping one of her hands within her pocket before finally extending the remaining out, grasping hold of the Sekirei's outreached extremity and using it for support. "Yeah, yeah; I know. From the moment I told you to prove yourself, I was pretty much stuck. Now...let's go find some asses to kick."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Nui nodded before continuing onward, the sun making its slow descent down below the horizon as she led her Ashikabi to find some new fight. Some new trial to overcome.

((IF POV))
Ever feel like even though you've burnt all your bridges, your still missing something? Something so important it stays on your mind until you just give up and learn to cope with the feeling? I felt like that once. But my past has finally caught up with me. On the other hand. I no longer have any regrets.

Because I know that whatever comes next... Cori and I can get through it. Through hell and high water. We will win this game.
[End of Chapter 1]

[Start of Chapter 2]
((OOC POV))
Nui fired off another shot, this one glancing off of number fifty-eight' s side as the latter grunted out in pain. " You bitch!" The girl shouted, her purple robe shredded thoroughly by continuous assaults from Nui's daggers and arrows.
"What's the matter hmm? Can't. Get. A. Clear. Shot?" Nui taunted, firing off another arrow and watching it sink into her opponent's thigh. Fifty-eight' s Ashikabi was doing his best to cheer her on, but there was nothing to be done. Nui switch Sun Dancer' s form into its primary form before charging at the girl, catching he  opponent off guard with a sudden frontal assault and ramming the crescent of the staff into Fifty-eight' s abdomen. The aforementioned girl grunted as she was blown backwards, losing a few more shreds of purple cloth as well as leaving a sizable smear or red on the ground.
"It's over already?l" Nui whined softly as the Sekirei Mark faded from her opponent's neck. The Ashikabi mentioned earlier sinking to his knees as Nui returned her weapon to its holster before inspecting the damage she had taken. One of the straps on her top had been severed, so she would have to get a shirt before going around in public- flashing her breasts wasn't something she did in public- and she had a pretty long gash on the left leg. Nothing too major or minor. It was a good fight nonetheless.
After the helicopter had taken her victim away, Nui turned to a figure lurking in the nearby shadows before smiling and giving a thumbs up.
"And that's the third one. Man, I'm exhausted. Can we head home now, Cori?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Upon the battle's end, the sadist simply gave a sigh, clapping while beginning to trek away from the shade in which she had hidden within. "Awesome display as usual," the sadist spoke with a grin, giggling quietly. She walked up to the Sekirei, stopping perhaps a foot or so away while observing the minor damages that she had received. "Eeeeh...yeah, I guess. People would get curious if they saw you walking around like that, anyways." She stopped as she noted the tear within the top that Nui was clad within. "...Not to mention they'd probably freak out if that thing just suddenly tore off altogether."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:20 am

Nui giggled in response to Cori' s last statement. "But of course you aren't freaking out because I walk around the dorm like this? Not to mention our little 'breaks'," Nui said, smiling knowingly at her Ashikabi as she suppressed her giggles with her hand. The gash on her leg didn't seem to faze her in the slightest, although she would probably end up with worse in due time.
"It's been a long day anyways... let's head back."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 am

At Nui's mentioning of the prior events referred to as 'breaks,' Cori allowed a deadpanned expression to cross her features as she lifted a hand, pointing at the girl. "What happens at the dorm stays at the dorm. Shut it." Her tone was on the stern and serious side, though the slightest smirk that had begun to tug at her lips revealed that she meant well and was joking. Lowering her hand after a little while, she gave a nod while sighing quietly, beginning to turn heel and walk. "Aaaanyways, that would be best, I guess. You've been worked a lot today. ...Plus, we have to get that gash disinfected and properly wrapped up. Wouldn't want an infection to catch on."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:56 am

Nui nodded in response before grabbing hold of Cori' s hand. "Alrighty then. Off we go."
--Timsekip: 5 minutes--
Nui opened the door to the dorm room with a relieved sigh as she walked over and flopped onto her bed. The gash on her leg has now completely clotted up, and as such it was no longer bleeding as it had been.
"You going to torture me now or what? And before you ask I am once again going to say that I don't get hurt just because of my masochistic tendencies... And reactions."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:11 am

"Nope," Corrine said simply, walking in after the other after a second or so. While Nui retreated immediately to the beds, the girl herself made her way into the bathroom for a quick moment, shuffling around through the cabinets for a few seconds before walking back into the main room with a simple alcohol pad and a bandage roll hanging from the right wrist. "...Not yet, at least. We can save that for later," she said, laughing quietly in a suggestive manner while making her way over.

"Mind sitting up? It'll make this easier," the sadist requested while beginning to open the packet in which the disinfectant was within and taking it out.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Nui nodded as she complied with her Ashikabi' s wishes, sitting up and resting her weight behind her on the palms of her hands. She smiled as Cori took out the medical supplies.
"I'm going to warn you now like I did the last time this happened: Just don't stop. Whatever I say or do, don't stop. Don't even spare me a glance until you get finished. You remember what happened the first time, right?" She said, trying to calm down her racing heartbeat by thinking of something else.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:06 pm

"Yeah, yeah. ...Eh...I'll try my best, but no complete promises," the killer spoke in a casual tone, already getting to work on cleaning the wound. Complying to the other's request already, she simply kept her fiery, amber-eyed gaze upon the gash while rubbing it with the alcohol pad, making sure to spread it across its length though not in such a hard way that made it reopen in some sections. "...I mean...Hell, you should know me somewhat well enough by now to know that I do things that I'm told not to do to spite others. ...Even if it could make things weird."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 pm

"Heh heh.. Yea. That is true," Nui responded, fighting down her primal instincts as her Ashikabi worked at the wound. It wasn't as bad as the last one she had, that one had her blade coating  in something that caused excruciating pain when the wound was cleaned. That she had fun with. This was just a scrape in comparison, and even though it still hurt, Nui was able to keep herself under control for the most part. She had tossed Sun Dancer onto the pillow when she flopped onto the bed, so the weapon was directly above her.

Nui giggled, "Remember that time our neighbors called the cops on us cause I was moaning too loudly? That wound was deep wasn't it? I still remember it," She said, reflexively talking in order to get her mind off of the gash in her leg.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:48 pm

By the point that she had begun to fix her reply, the ashen-haired girl would continue wiping the cut down while moving the remaining, vacant extremity. Having slid the bandage roll off and set it onto the ground nearby, she reached over while still keeping her gaze upon the wound, grasping hold of it and bringing the end of it up to her face. "Yeah. It kind of seemed like they thought something else was happening, though- and I don't really blame them," replied the sociopath within a nonchalant tone before taking the bandage material between her teeth and pulling her hand outward, causing the fabric to extend into a longer strip. Rolling the disinfectant into a ball inside of her hand, she tossed it over her shoulder and into a nearby trash can before going on to wrap the wound. "Like you said, you were too fucking loud," she began, sighing and leaning back to sit on her legs once she was done. "The way you were making yourself heard made it seem like something was really too deep- and it wasn't the wound," she spoke afterwards, glancing over at the teen with a deadpanned look.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:18 am

Nui shrugged nonchalantly, "At least I kept it under control this time," she said, sitting up and extending her leg out before raising her gaze to her Ashikabi. "Guess this means we'll have to take a bit of a break from fighting," She added, sighing as she flopped backwards, Sun Dancer leaping into the air for a few seconds of air time before impacting with the pillow below it once more, the forest green sheet wrinkled around Nui as her hair pooled underneath her. 

She stared up at the ceiling for a few moments, the sudden silence almost deafening as Nui lifted a lock of her hair and twirled it around the index finger of her right hand. This went on for a few seconds before Nui sat back up. "Think we could get away with going out to a club or something? I'm getting bored and I don't feel like sleeping."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Leaning back, the amber-eyed lass planted her palms on the ground behind her, pondering on the subject to herself within a quiet trance for a while. She soon shrugged. "Yeah, sure. I never sleep much anyways, and it gets bored hanging around doing nothing," she said, leaning fully down onto the ground so her back was against it. "If some other Sekirei and their Ashikabi come out of nowhere and crash the party, though, you're not taking all the glory this time around. Y'know, with that wound of yours." A pause would be taken before she continued. "...And because I wish to kick some ass. Hell, ever since this shit started, I haven't been able to do much."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next