RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Anjo smiled a little "Do me a favor and don't tell any one about this.....Please.."As anjo asked she flashed puppy eyes at snow
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Snow sighed and smiled as she too got up on her feet "Okay... I won't... Don't worry..." she said as she went back to the couch and sat back down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 pm

"Thanks..."Anjo said as she sat down next to snow with a grin before looking back at the playing movie to see another kid get killed "Eeep!"Anjo gave a little noise as she grabbed onto snow as hard as she could this time her head going straight into snows chest
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Snow blushed as Anjo put her head into her chest, but tried to focus on the movie "We... Should have paused the movie while you had that little... Incident... I have no idea what's going on now..." she said, feigning annoyance in the movie, when really it was just apathy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Anjo looked up at Snow to see her blush and smiled a little before putting her head back onto Snows head and looking towards the movie "So comfy and like pillow.."Anjo said quietly as she watched the move "Hey do you want me to rewind it...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Snow shrugged "Well do you want to keep watching? I don't mind if you do or don't..." "Goddamnit, she's too cute... This is embarrassing... But I can't just tell her to get off... Screw my weakness to cute things!..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Anjo tapped the rewind button on the remote and let it rewind back to the point of the first person dying "There you go."Anjo smiled a little as the movie played and she cuddled up more into snows chest "Your really comfy...."Anjo said as he eyes began to flutter a little.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Snow blushed, not really focusing on the movie "Uh... Thanks?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Anjo looked up at snow and grinned a little "Are you ok? you are really red..."Anjo smiled as she cuddled a little bit more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Snow smiled awkwardly "I-It's fine..." "Damnit, not even Meli got this close most of the time unless she wanted to make out at the very least, yet here this girl is doing it the same day we met... Not sure if this is heaven or an ironic hell..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Anjo grinned even more "Then why are you studering?Anjo asked as she cuddled slightly more one of her hands finding a good place on snows leg to rest
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:02 am

Snow smiled awkwardly before looking at a clock on the far side of the room "Uh... N-no reason... Uh... It's getting a bit late, don't you think? You mentioned on the phone you had a bed time, when is that?..." she said, trying to change the subject...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:06 am

Anjo looked at the cloak "Its only seven.....and i dont have a bed time..."Anjo said as she pouted a little "Im not a little girl..."Anjo said as she turned her face into Snows chest and mumbled into them "Dont treat me like one.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 am

Snow blushed even deeper "U-Uh sorry, I just thought I heard you say-... Nevermind... I... Just like going to sleep early, okay? I like to get up early..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:10 am

Anjo looked up at snow "I guess we could go to bed in a little....."Anjo said as she gave slight puppy dog eyes at snow "Also your sharing a bed with me tonight......There is not extra bed..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:16 am

Snow's blush intensified "Uh... O-Okay..." she said with extreme embarrassment and reluctance in her voice "Blue, you better not give me shit about this!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:20 am

Anjo giggled a little "Ahh you so red right now...."Anjo grinned as she cuddled a little bit more "You look so cute like that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:22 am

Snow blushed even deeper at this "Uh... Thanks... Uh... So... I-Uh..." she stammered in embarrassment...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:24 am

Anjo smiled a little "What?"Anjo asked as she looked at Snow's red face
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:27 am

"N-Nothing... Uh... I just... Want to go to sleep now... I'm pretty tired..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:30 am

Anjo yawned a little "Ok.....But im making tea first...."Anjo said with a light grin as she got up and started to head for the kitchen "Also if you want you can borrow some clothes from me.....I think there is some in your size in the back of my closet when i used to get big stuff...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 am

Snow shrugged "U-Uh... Thanks..." she said thankfully, still blushing "Uh... So... I'll meet you up there... Don't worry about making tea for me, I'm not in the mood for it right now..." she said as she got up as well and made her way to the stairs...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:39 am

"You sure it might help with your fever.....That is why your so red right..."Anjo yelled from inside the kitchen as she started a small pot of tea
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:40 am

Snow shook her head, even though she knew Anjo wouldn't see it "I-I'm sure I just need a little bit of rest!" she yelled before going towards the first room she saw, which was luckily the room she wanted, Anjo's room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:48 am

Anjo's room was a large pink room with a single double bed in the middle of it with a rather large stuffed animal on it. There was a large closet on the right side of the room with the left side having a small walkout balcony.

anjo was down stairs finishing up her tea as she sang to her self "The flower grew up on top the hill top. All covered in green. All beside it was its friends. Some where yellow others where green. But the one she cared for the most was white unlike her. Pure and innocent to every inch"Anjo sang loud enough for snow to hear.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next