RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:03 am

Snow smiled thankfully at Anjo "Aw, you're too sweet... Uh... I guess you can do whatever you want if it's so important to you..." she shrugged and took another sip of her drink...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:04 am

"But that wont make you happy.....Come on there has to be something i can do to make you happy..."Gives puppy dog eyes at snowy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:07 am

Snow felt her heart melt at the showing of puppy dog eyes Anjo gave "Oh wow... They look just like Mel-... Nevermind..." "Uh... Well the only way you could make up for something that you didn't do is to let a stranger into your house, and I don't think that's a smart idea even if that stranger is a nice person..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:13 am

Anjo smiled a little bit "Well i don't think you would do anything so i want you to come to my house so you can be happy."Grabs out her phone and texts her dad that a friend will be staying over tonight. "No if ends or but you can stay at my house as long as you like!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:17 am

Snow was surprised by this girl's generousity, but accepted it none-the-less "Heh... Are you sure? As far as you know I could be a serial killer who charms her way into rich girls' homes... But okay, if you insist..." she said jokingly, finishing her drink and standing up "Shall we?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:20 am

Anjo smiled as she got up "Well if you are a killer you would have to get though all of the staff at my house and you would have to make me sad.." Puppy dog eye's at Snow "And you dont seam like the type of person to do that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:25 am

Snow smiled "I could never do that to a cutie like you..." "Why did I keep flirting with her!?..." she mentally yelled at herself before starting to walk towards the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:28 am

Anjo blushed softly as she followed Snow "Oh also thats a really cute dress snowy."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:31 am

Snow looked down at herself and smiled, she then looked back to Anjo with a blush "Th-Thanks... It's a... It's a gift from my Ex... It was a... Graduation gift for when I left Signal..." she said with a melancholy smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:36 am

"Your ex must have been something special to give you that...."Anjo smiled a little as she walked "Sorry if a brought up a bed memory."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:40 am

Snow smiled at these words "Don't be sorry... It's all good until the end... And she really was something special..." she sadly "N-Not important... So... How far away was your house again?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:45 am

Anjo smiled a little as she walked "About ten minutes so not that far."Smiles at Snow "While we walk you can tell me every thing you want to do once where at my house."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:49 am

Snow shrugged as they walked "I've honestly never been to anyone's house but my Ex's, I don't really know what to do at friendly visits..." she admitted...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:52 am

"Well you can do anything at my house that makes you happy."Anjo smiled at snow a little as she walked "I just want to see you happy so please tell me what you want to do to make you happy"Anjo gives puppy dog eyes at Snow as she walks
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:55 am

Snow blushed once more "I-I'll think of it when we get there, okay?..." she said reluctantly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:59 am

"Ahhhh i really want to know so if i can i can call ahead and have it set up..."Anjo said with a smile as they walked
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Snow rolled her eyes with a smile "Well... What are some options that you'd like?" she asked curiously "What is with this girl? She's too nice to be real!... How. The. Hell. Did. Blue. Make. This. Chick.... Her mother must have been a literal angel from heaven... But why would an angel want to marry Blue?..." she thought to herself, half-joking, but legitimately curious as to how the girl was just so... Pleasant...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Anjo shruged as she walked "I like anything...But i guess we could watch a movie together if you want."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Snow shrugged "Sure, I guess... You can choose the movie, I don't mind..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Anjo smiled a little bit more "Ok we can pick one when we get to my house."Anjo smiled a little more as she got a call from her father "What is it daddy?........Yea its a friend i met at the cafe she is really nice her name is snowy!.....ok ill give her the phone"Hands phone to snow.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Snow was surprised, but took the phone from Anjo and put it to her ear "Uh... Hey... Anjo's dad... Nice to meet you, I guess..." she said bluffingly "Why is he calling me on her phone, doesn't he have my number!?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Blue chuckled a little bit "So your doing ok i presume? and im also guessing your going to be staying the night ms snow?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:58 pm

"Y-Yes, sir, I'm staying the night... Is that okay?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Blue chuckled a little more "Ahhh so polite now? well of course you may stay the night also what do you think of my little girl?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:03 pm

"She's a very nice girl, sir..." she said cautiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next