RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:25 am

Snow saw Anjo run away and quickly got up, looking to the twins one last time "And what? Had you tear us apart because you didn't want your sister dating a criminal?!" she yelled before running after Anjo...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:28 am

Mora let out a deep sigh as he looked at Meli and hugged her "Are you ok sis?"

Anjo kept running as fast as she could tears streaming down her face her thoughts running wild "Why didn't she tell me! I-i......
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 am

Meli started to tear up and then started to sob her eyes out "I... I just w-want t-to go h-h-home now!!" she wailed sadly...

Snow knew in the back of her mind that Anjo would be running home and looked in that direction who she knew would be her, she used her semblance to teleport in front of the crying girl "Wait a second!" she yelled sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:34 am

Anjo cried even more as she seen Snow and turned and started to run the other way "Go away!"

Mora hugged Meli even tighter "Ok lets go home sis...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:36 am

Snow grabbed Anjo as gently as she could "Wait! I just wanna explain!..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:37 am

Anjo pushed Snow away "No go away! I don't want to see you ever again!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:39 am

Snow quickly grabbed Anjo again, this time more powerfully, but still not enough to hurt her too much "Just. Wait! I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I have my reasons and I need to tell you!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:41 am

Anjo looked Snow in the eyes for a moment before speaking "Fine! I-i want to go home first......"Anjo looked down sadly as she spoke before looking back up at snow.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:42 am

Snow smiled thankfully "Okay... Good... Just know that what you'll learn will be... Shocking..." she said cautiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:46 am

Anjo simply nodded her head sadly

Time skip 15 minutes to there house

Anjo walked into her home and slowly sat down on the couch "So Tell me........Why....."Anjo looked up at Snow with loving eyes for a moment before they became cold filled with slight hate and anger
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:49 am

Snow looked Anjo in the eyes and sighed "Because I wanted to get my girlfriend something nice...How is what you should be worrying about.... Have you heard about that crazy serial killer they call "The Snow Tiger"?..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:50 am

Anjo looked into Snows eyes sadly as she nodded her head
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:51 am

"That's me... And I kill people for..." she sighed sadly "He's probably gonna murder me for this... But I kill people... For your dad..." she said, starting to tear up as she spoke...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:55 am

Anjo looked into Snows eyes with horror and disbelieve as if her whole life was a lie and it came crashing down on top of her like a crumbling building. "W-what.......What!"Anjo yelled as she started to cry even more "Nonononononononono I can't beleve you! I won't belevie you! Daddy would never hire a killer for anything! Daddy is a good person!"Anjo began to cry even more as she curled up into a ball on the couch "No no no no no no no!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:11 am

Snow looked in extreme guilt and shock as Anjo curled into a ball "I... I'm sorry... But... It's true... Your father... Is not the man you think he is... But... He still loves you... He hired me... To protect you... And... He told me not to tell you... But I guess I'm kind of forced to now..." she curled her lips into a bitter, hollow smile "He'll probably kill me if he finds out I've told you this..." she said sadly, moving next to Anjo to hug her "I'm so sorry... I... I..." she stuttered out before bursting into tears alongside Anjo "I'm so sorry.... I'm an awful fucking person!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Anjo cried even more before looking Snow in the eyes "I-i don't want you to die!"Anjo cried even more as she spoke "Daddy would never kill some one! And your just telling jokes! right?!"Anjo looked down sadly as she cried "Tell me your lying please!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Snow just stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing "I'm sorry... I really am... Please... Your father may not be the man he said he was... But he loves you... He truly does..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Anjo kept crying as she hugged Snow tightly "M-my whole life is a lie! i-i-i Can't stand it!"Anjo kept weeping as she held tightly to Snow her body feeling weak and useless.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Snow held Anjo tightly as well, feeling more and more guilty as the seconds ticked by "...Anjo... Please don't say that... I... I..." she stuttered, thinking of what to say "I... Love you..." she whispered sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Anjo looked into Snows eyes for a moment "You l-love me....."Anjo looked down for a moment before shoving her head into Snows shoulder and crying more "W-why! Why! Do you lie to me!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Snow started to cry once more "Anjo... I'm not lying!... I love you... Please believe me..." she said desperately...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Anjo kept crying in silents for a minute before looking into Snows eyes her face drowned with tears "T-then prove it! Tell me every thing you did for my dad!Anjo looked down for a moment sadly "Then tell me why you waited so long to tell me and what to do with my life now...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Snow sighed "Okay... I started with just some random job I got from a random crook, he gave me a package, I ran, he found me again and payed me, I used the money to get my girlfriend, Meli, some nice stuff... I wanted to give her more, spoil her, y'know?... So I started to get more jobs form your dad's gang, mostly just being a decoy or a delivery girl... Eventually I started getting bigger jobs for better pay... I rose way too fast... My face was known by pretty much every other guy and girl there and I knew there was no safe way out... So I broke up with Meli to keep her safe... Then I had my first hit... It wasn't a fun job, but it was the best pay I got... Your dad figured I did good enough to do more, so he gave more... Now people there know not to fuck with me... And the reason why i didn't tell you... Was because your dad got me to take care of you and didn't want me to tell you about it... So... Yeah, I'm probably dead already... And... What you can do with your life now... I have no idea..." she said guiltily, truly not knowing what else to say...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Anjo looked sadly at Snow "I won't let daddy hurt you....."Anjo looked down sadly as a few tears fell "P-please.....D-don't lie to me any more......"Anjo hugged Snow tighter as she put her head into Snow's shoulder "I don't want to hear Lie's again..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Snow smiled bitterly "Don't worry, Anjo... I'm never going to lie to you again..." she said sadly, holding Anjo tightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next