RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 am

Tonma followed Lucy into the room and closed the door "Your not mad at me are you?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:05 am

-Not in the slightest. Now sit down,- Lucy commanded, the same device from the living room materializing in the center of the room as the lights turned on, illuminating rows upon rows of various torture tools, as well as a finely-crafted Iron Maiden in one corner of the room. Lucy walked over to one of the rows and picked a tool seemingly at random before turning back towards Tonma with a slightly crazed grin. "Let's begin shall we?"

---Timeskip: 30 seconds---
Lucy walked outside of the corridor, her face calm and unreadable as she calmly reclaimed her seat. Her fox immediately climbing back into her lap as she turned to look at the doorway with nary a hint of what had transpired in the last 30 seconds evident on her features. Sadly to say, Natalie still remembered what her experience was like. It wasn't a very pleasant thing to endure.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:16 am

Tonma shivered as she came out of the room and looked at every one "C-can I pick the one that dared me...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:20 am

Leaf quickly responded with her now-usual sign language: No. But you can always pick the one who actually tormented you, she signed, still making out with Star as she responded. Lucy looking at Tonma expectantly as Leaf lowered her hand.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:21 am

Tonma looked at Lucy "T-truth or d-dare!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:23 am

-Dare,- Lucy replied simply, eyeing the shadows with a hesitant look in her eyes.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:29 am

Pete was shocked by Tonma's shivering, looking at her with worry "Uh... What exactly did she do to you?..." he looked at Lucy with an unimpressed glare "It couldn't have been THAT bad... Right?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:33 am

Tonma gulped as she shivered more "I dare you to torcher Pete and me at the same time For 10 minutes!"Tonma shivered more "And while your doing it tell us why you hate me!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:34 am

Pete's eyes went wide in shock yet again "Wait, what?!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:46 am

Lucy merely let out a long sigh as three Midevial Racks materialized in the room, and a whip formed in Lucy's hands as her eyes briefly changed color to a dark crimson before turning back to their normal color. Turning her gaze back to the shadows in the room, she was silent for a moment before she spoke, her voice hollow and haunting. As if she was struggling to keep herself together, and as a consequence was losing herself. "You took him away... You made him abandon me," Lucy said, her eyes almost exactly mirroring her voice for a few seconds before they cleared back up once more.

Gesturing towards the devices in the center of the room, Lucy looked at Pete and Tonma for a few moments before turning her gaze towards Tai. -I trust you want the same punishment they will receive, Slave?-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:58 am

Tai blushed "Uh... Later..." she said quietly, Pete just looked at Tonma with a silent glare of "Why?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:59 am

Tonma glared at lucy "In private!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 am

Lucy sighed before stalking back towards the room she had recently left, motioning for Pete and Tonma to follow her as she disappeared once again into the inky blackness of the empty corridor, the torture devices vanishing from the living area moments after Lucy disappeared from sight.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 am

Tonma followed into the room with lucy "Now before you start why don't you tell us how we can make you not hate me?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:04 am

Pete stood up slowly, clearly not feeling confident about this "If I or both of us die... Please bury me next to my parents..." he said in resignation as he followed Lucy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:10 am

Lucy laughed, a rather unusual thing for her to do, her eyes briefly flickering in color once again as she turned around and looked at Tonma before raising up a note, one eye changing back to crimson for a full second before it changed back. -If I disappear. Don't come try to save me. That is all I ask,- Lucy said, the message cryptically clear as she began prepping equipment for use.

He abandoned you, didn't he Lucy? He doesn't care about you anymore. He doesn't need you anymore. He has this girl now, and she is FAR more open than you are. Plus she isn't missing any pieces, a dark, malicious voice whispered in the back of Lucy's mind as she continued to prepare the equipment. The Nightmare tried her hardest not to listen, but it was beginning to get much more difficult to resist the voice's pull.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:24 am

Pete looked at the note with fear and sadness "W-What does that mean exactly?..." he said timidly before looking at Tonma "I swear she's not usually this weird, she used to be a sweet girl and still is... I thought at least..." he whispered sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:43 am

Tonma smiled at Lucy "You think I stole him right?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:48 am

Lucy nodded slowly, however it wasn't due to what Tonma said, but rather as to what the small voice whispering to her had said. She took him from you. You ought to repay that favor. Inflict as much pain as possible on her soul, so that she understands what it means to be abandoned by the one you love, it whispered, Lucy's eyes flickering to crimson for a good deal longer than they had been before, and Lucy felt a large part of who she was fall away from her, and she unsteadily raised up a note before showing it to Pete and Tonma.

-I don't feel so good all of a sudden. Would you guys mind telling everyone that I'm sorry, but that we'll have to cut the party short?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:50 am

Pete looked sadly at Lucy, though he was slightly relieved that he didn't have to get tortured "Uh... Okay... Let's go, Ton..." he said, turning to leave before looking back sadly "And Lucy... I'm sorry about what I said... It was uncalled for... We're still friends, right?..." he said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:52 am

Tonma refused to move as she looked at Lucy "Are you ok? I can tell when some one is in pain."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:01 am

Lucy nodded at Pete, her eyes once again turning a dark crimson, and it seemed as if she had to put forth a strong, conscious effort to get them to change back. "I'm fine. Just go," Lucy said, lightly shooing them out before turning back towards the table she had been standing in front of and placing her hands on it, her mask dropping to reveal what was truly happening.

Lucy's face was twisted in pain as she fought against herself, against her own aura. It seemed that her emotional instability had managed to manifest itself into a separate personality. After waiting about ten minutes so she could be sure everyone had left, the Nightmare staggered out of the room, her eyes rapidly switching colors as she fought to maintain control.

Lucy pulled out her notepad and ripped out a page, hurriedly scribbling five distinct words on it before slowly pulling her door open, opting to not use her aura lest it cause the other personality fighting against her to gain control. Placing the note where any who came to the house would find it, she taped it the door before closing it and locking the great silver doors.

Using the last of her willpower, Lucy willingly used her aura to create several copies of the note and remotely place them in the mailboxes of her friends, in the hopes that they wouldn't come looking for her.

Gomen nasai. I'm sorry.

[END OF THREAD]
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5