RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Tonma smiled as walked next to Pete "Don't worry Born I will be fine"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Pete shrugged "I know... Just don't want you getting lost is all... It's a big place..." he said with a smile towards his girlfriend before looking back in front of him, seeing the castle "Well... We're here..." he said, not very excited to be there, but hopeful none-the-less...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Tonma smiled more before looking at Pete "I won't get lost you probably will...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Pete smirked "Don't count on it, sweetheart..." he said as they walked towards the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Tonma rolled her eyes as she walked up to the door "Your the one that got lost in a mall...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:28 pm

"ONE TIME! ONE! TIME!... And it was the sea of people I got lost in, not the mall itself... It was really busy at the time..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Tonma began to giggle at this "You where on the second floor next to the stairs that went to the first floor then out the place."Tonma laughed even more before stopping and smiling at Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Pete sighed with a smirk I know I'm pathetic... You don't have to remind me... I was expecting this to come later today..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Tonma smiled at Pete as she kissed him softly "I don't think your pathetic Pete so stop thinking you are."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Pete smiled at this "You don't, but everyone else does... Okay, I'mma try to stop being all emo now, save it ;til I'm drunk... I wasn't informed if there was alcohol involved..." he said awkwardly as they reached the front door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Tonma laughed a little bit "Please don't get to drunk Pete"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Natalie glanced out the window and saw Pete walking up with a girl she didn't recognize. That must be his girlfriend, She thought, glancing over at Lucy. The girl was slowly making her way up the stairs to where the other girls were. Natalie let out a quiet, relieved sigh. Good. The last thing she wanted was Lucy breaking down before they even started the game. She had noticed a change in Lucy lately, the girl was a lot more fidgety than one would associate with her. Plus she seemed more prone to headaches than usual, and Aura scanners couldn't locate the source of whatever disturbance had caused the girl to lose control of her creation abilities. As such Lucy had seemingly decided to just not use them. Natalie glanced back out the window and moved towards the door with her hand hovering over the doorknob, waiting for Pete to knock...
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Pete laughed as well "I'll get drunk if I want to!" he said happily before knocking "Hello?! It's Pete!" he said as he did so, waiting for someone to answer....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Natalie swiftly turned the knob and opened the door, her face unreadable as she ushered the pair inside. "She's upstairs hunting down the others, I suggest you find somewhere to hide for a little bit. I don't think she's going to react very well to my inviting you here," Natalie replied as she glanced over at Pete's companion. Sizing her up for a few seconds, Natalie couldn't help but inwardly smile.

At least he found someone who knows what technology is.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Starshine looked over at Pete thinking "What the hell is he doing here?" he thought giving Pete a wave "yo you get a weird letter telling you to be here too?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Pete looked behind Natalie to see Starshine "Oh hey, it's Jett's little bro! Nah, this is my best friend's home, Natalie was the one who invited me here, though...." he said happily "Oh, and this is my girlfriend, Tonma, say hi to my friend's brother, Ton!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Natalie glanced over quickly at the staircase before back at Pete like he was insane.
You've gotta be kidding me. Does he WANT to be skinned alive?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Tonma smiled as she waved at the boy "Hello!"Tonma said happily
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Starshine gave a small wave to the girl and a short greeting "'Ey" before he turned back to Pete "So basically I'm the only one that doesn't know why they're here" he said with a slight groan "I have a bad feeling about this"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Pete shrugged "Eeyup... I think at least, there might be other people, I don't know..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:28 am

Starshine sighed "well that helped about as much as I thought it would" he thought turning towards Natile "so is there a specific meeting area that we're supposed to go to or what?" he asked hoping to get whatever was going to happen over with.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:32 am

Natalie tore her shocked face away from Pete before nodding to StarShine. " Yea. We're gonna be meeting up here."

It was at that precise moment that a certain Nightmare appeared walking out of the East Wing with a certain Koala's ear trapped in her fingers. The others were shamefully walking behind her, all except Ishi, who was shaking her head in annoyance.
"Why are you so mean, Lucy?" Leaf whined, all the while silently wondering how the girl knew just where to press on her Faunus ears in order to completely immobilize her. Completely unaware that Lucy was resisting an urge to clutch at the empty space above her head. Instead of doing so, the Nightmare merely raised up a note in response.

-There are some things you don't need to know about Leaf.- It read, which startled the Koala for a small second. Lucy hadn't ever openly portrayed closure about things, she normally chose to leave cryptic messages. So a message like that was unusual. Upon setting her gaze upon the entryway, and those currently inhabiting it, Lucy merely continued walking down the steps. She didn't give Pete or Tonma a second glance as she motioned for everyone to follow her. After passing through the kitchen- which was rather expansive and had obvious signs of use- they came out into a massive living room, a black and gold chandelier dangling from the ceiling.

Below the chandelier sat several large black couches, and on one of these couches rested a small white fox. Lucy continued walking into the room and sat next to it, causing the animal to slowly get up before placing itself in Lucy's lap and promptly falling asleep again. Kuro and Natalie sat next to her, and Melody, Mizu, and Cruc sat on one of the other three couches. Leaf looked at Star expectantly as she nodded in the direction of one of the couches.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Starshine decided to just go with the flow and sat down on the couch thinking "Well I guess that's one mystery solved looking at the letter in his hand and then back at Leaf before waving the letter at Leaf "I'm guessing this was from you" he said in a low tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Leaf looked away in mock discretion before smiling and looking at him through the corner of her eye, "Maybe~, She said, tilting her head towards the fox and wondering at the wishful shimmer in Lucy's eyes when the Nightmare looked down at it. While the white-haired girl tilted her head down to whisper something to the small creature- so quietly not even Leaf could hear it, and she was a FAUNUS- the Koala caught a glimpse of two dark red horizontal scars hidden underneath all that white hair.

What happened to her?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:52 pm

As everyone seemed to relocate after being busted, both Corvou and Haven trailed behind them in an awkward silence, feeling the need to speak up though refraining from doing so due to...well, just general awkwardness. They simply followed after the others, entering the room in which the others sat down within. Staring at one another for a moment, they exchanged a brief mutter before locating themselves behind one of the couches- not on. Both boys leaned on the backrests of the nearest one, glancing around for a moment.

"So...what exactly was the occasion for this, again? the T-Devil inquired awkwardly, his ears flickering. "It isn't, like...some huge Truth or Dare game, right?"

Oh how he was wrong.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next