RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Reaper's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Reaper's Characters

5 posters

Go down

Reaper's Characters Empty Reaper's Characters

Post by Drae Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Ask away!

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Reaper's Characters Empty Re: Reaper's Characters

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Here's a simple one! Everyone: What do you think of everyone else there and if you have a lover at this point in time, what are your honest opinions on them?
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Leaf: "Ooh that's a nice one. Honestly the only person I can't say I'm friends with is Garnet, but only because I haven't known her for all that long. I'm currently single, though I plan on claiming Starshine fairly soon."

Cruc: "My honest opinion? I can't say I that I've spent enough time around everyone to really say anything. I find Rin a bit interesting though. Also: Assassins don't have lovers."

Lucy: -I appreciate the company everyone provides. Garnet is new, so I've yet to taint her officially yet. But I suspect it won't take very long. As far as lovers go, I was going to claim Kohai but it seems he's already taken.-

Natalie: "I like everyone here, albeit Melody gets on my nerves sometimes but that's simply what being a sibling is about. I'm also single as well."

Melody: "I like my choice of allies. They are always here to stand by my side, especially Sissy. As far as lovers go, I'm unfortunately single, but I plan to corrupt Sissy sometime in the future."

Mizu: "Well... considering my lack of presence at the Academy, I haven't had much of a chance to talk to many people. Plus I don't think many people like me. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever find love."

Rin: "Looks like it's my turn now. I honestly like everyone here, none of them are too terribly annoying, and they are all fun people to be around. Also: I'm free if anyone wants me."

Ishini: "Everyone here is fun to be around, and the Academy has been far kinder to me than the slums were. I'm not currently in a relationship, but I do have my eye on someone."

Kuro: "I've known Natalie for a long time, so I've had a positive opinion of her long set in stone. As for everyone else, I haven't been around for long enough to really get to know them. Back on Fanon I did have Kasumi, but I've heard that I might find someone else here soon."

Garnet: "As the newest member of the crew, I've yet to properly form an opinion on everyone as of late. As for lovers, I've got Opal so there's no issue there. He's everything I could have wanted."

Shizu: "Sorry about that, Reaper forgot I was here. I honestly don't tend to form opinions on my allies. My own parents drove that into me shortly before I stripped them of their worth. As of the current date I haven't found someone worth my time and effort, although I have caught Jijo staring at me on the odd occasion."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:16 am

Starshine walked in and looked at Leaf "So I have a couple things I wanted to know from Leaf. Firstly I'm a little curious about your home country, and secondly I was hoping you could explain a little bit on how your swords work thy're absolutely facinating"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Leaf: "Ooh, I've been waiting to hear those questions! Okay, first off: my home country. It's more of a kingdom, really. I come from an island know as Ilishari, as far as location goes it's a little off the southern coast of the mainland, where all the major kingdoms are, and it is populated mostly by marsupial faunus like Kangaroos and, of course, Koalas. We also have a fairly decent Panda population though. With that aside, the island is split up into about three different kingdoms. However each one shares several traits with the others and owns a separate portion of the island. In the Northern portion we've got Ganigaru. It's the only kingdom with mountains in it and it actually contains most of the island's Kangaroo faunus. In the South we've got Therita, which as luck would have it has the most balanced population of the three. Then we come to my home, which is located in the East. Ilishini. As one would probably guess, we take our name from the island itself, mostly due to the fact that we happen to be the oldest kingdom on the island. I have a brother, Emerald, but we don't entirely like to talk about him as of late. As one would properly assume, my father is the king and we are all a proud family of Koala faunus. Traceable back to when people first settled on the island. The Konimee family, in turn, happens to be one of the oldest families still living on Remnant to this day. Ilishini also has the highest population of Panda and Koala faunus on the island, mostly due to the sacred Buchaka plant, which is a sort of bamboo that my weapons happen to be made up of.

Which leads to the second question: My weapons, Rocky and Kalipso, are made up of a very special species of Buchaka Bamboo. Specifically a genome known as the Changeling strand. In the past, the Changeling strand of Buchaka is what allowed early settlers on the island to defend against Ilishari's rather... diverse Grimm population. It's been long set in stone that the Changeling strand reacts rather interestingly to Dust in any form, and when I had Rocky and Kalipso crafted, I kind of randomly picked a dust crystal and split it between the two. I had them fashioned as drumsticks around the same time LightCaller was forged. Consequently I failed to realize that unless the bamboo was from the exact same plant, the added effect that the sticks were granted would vary... I didn't know this, so I took Rocky from one plant and Kalipso from another. Which is why Rocky secretes a poison and Kapilso just boosts my Aura. I don't really remember what color the crystal I used was, although I do remember that it was a really rare one that one could only find on the island... I think it was green...
"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Here's a slightly more complicated one, but still pretty simple: What do you all think of my own characters? Sorry if this might take awhile to answer since there's alot of you and alot of them...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Well, to simplify this answer. I'm only going to have the characters who have actually MET your characters to answer... meaning Cruc, Kasai, and Rin are mostly out due to their rather limited thread time atm.

Leaf: You're right. That one is kinda easy! I like them all honestly. I don't see any reason not to. Albeit I haven't met all of them but I don't see how I could hate any of them."

Melody: "Well... with the formation of the Team, under my leadership, I have to say that so far I'm in fairly good terms with them, and vice versa."

Natalie: "I've really only met Pete, and while he is a nice person at the same time he can be so oblivious it makes me want to cry."

Kuro: "I'm noticing something now. Most of us only really know Pete. Myself included, although Natalie left out something in her answer. That something being Tai, but I guess that's because she hasn't been in many threads as of late.

Mizu: "Why am I here again? OH! That's right! The question. I've really only ever met Pete once, and so far I haven't really learned much, so yea..."

Shizu: "Of course I'm here. While I haven't been able to formally introduce myself to anyone but Jijo, I find that several of your characters provide me with a rather interesting source of amusement. Peter especially. As Natalie stated above, he seems to be completely oblivious to the affections of the girls surrounding him."

And~ I think that's it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:57 pm

a simple question how many of you have been in reapers smut
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Lucy, Mizu, Garnet and Leaf all raise their hands.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:32 am

and how many of you are under age?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:51 am

"Uhm... Actually none of us, now."
"Yup! What with the graduation thread and all."
"Brilliant timing on that one, Paige. If only you had asked that question sooner."
"They have a point."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:25 am

ok question for all of you if you had to date one of my characters who would you date and why.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Okay... under the assumption that they would have all somehow met:

"Work comes before anything else. I don't have time to waste on things such as love."

"Probably going to get hate, but Misaki."

"Balif. He's just so adorable!"

"...If I were forced to set my sights on someone other than Peter, I would snatch Tonma out from under him just for the fun of it."

"Yea... I'm decidedly not in the market at all right now."

"If you are suggesting that I would leave Hui, I suggest you turn back around."

"Not answering! Onee-san is the only one I care about, and that will stay like that."

"Hmm... It depends on who stopped kicking me around first."

"Already spoken for, and even if it IS theoretical, I can't see myself with anyone but Corvou."

"In all honesty I would probably kill them all first."

"It all depends on who I find the most fascinating at the time."

"Hmm... That's a really tough one. Considering they are all younger than I am I can't really choose one."

"Admittedly, Mora."

"The only person I have eyes for right now is Sissy. Although I guess I could fight Leaf for Balif."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:57 am

hmm ok heres one your all falling to your death what do you do there is nothing to grab on and all of your weapons are gone also no relying on lucys semblance or phones
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:50 pm

"Seeing as how semblances are allowed, save for Lucy's, I would use mine to create a big bubble of water under all of us that we could fall into."

"...Well that's definitely better than what I had planned."

"Same."

"I would end up using my training to good use. In other word: Hit the ground at a roll to minimize the damage to myself, the water bubble helps too."

"I'll just fall into the bubble."

"WATERMELON BOUNCY HOUSE!"

"Ooh... that's actually a good idea Mizu. I'd fall into the bouncy house!"

"I suppose there is no point in mentioning how Jijo insists that I wear a parachute anytime I'm in an area that has any sort of high drop?"

"Hmm... Bouncy House."

"Bubble. I can stand being soaked if it means a safe landing."

"Bubble."

"Bouncy House, of course."

"Which would be more fun.... Hmm... I guess I'd have to say Bouncy House."

"For sake of keeping my headphones DRY. Bouncy house."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:14 pm

no bouncy house or bubble now in fact no semblance.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:21 pm

to all of you in relationships; 1. do you want to have/adopt kids with your significant other? If so: 2. what do you want name them and how do you want to raise'em?
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri May 22, 2015 8:11 pm

"It's simple really, Paige. I would simply pass out parachutes for everyone, as I would have no doubt asked Jijo to bring the duffel bag I specifically pack when we go into an area that could involves pitfalls and the like."

"I think Shizu just answered for all of us."

"Looks that way!"

As for Elliot's question (Which will get a rather limited response, as I'm only using the characters who have a clearly set ship atm):

"I've actually discussed something like that with Corvou. In the end I think we decided that he would name the first child, and I would name the second if that happened. I've been dwelling on the name Haruki for some time now. I'd raise her to be strong, so that she could defend herself no matter what happened. Doubtless she would end up with a loyal friend or two in the end."

"Hmm... I can't recall having talked to Jijo about the subject recently, but if we did end up adopting I suppose I would possibly name the child Arina, female of course. As the next heir to the company she would have to be well versed in law, as well as the various subjects tau in all the local schools. I do believe I might inquire her to learn some sort of sport as well, like tennis."

"Hui and I have been bouncing that question around for a small while now, and I believe she went with my choice on the name in the end. Should our child be male, I've decided to name him Rai, should they be female she'll be named Minane. As for how they'd be raised... Keeping in mind Hui's rather eccentric situation, I have to say that it may end up to depend entirely on her."

"Ooh... I don't think I've asked Opal about that yet. Although to be honest, I sincerely doubt that we would adopt. If I have it my way, I'd like to have two. Possibly twins, as I've heard it sort of runs in the family. I'll have to talk to Opal about it later."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:44 pm

can i chop mizus hands off
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue May 26, 2015 9:08 pm

"Uh... I don't think I'd appreciate that very much. I tend to value both of my hands. Not for the reasons Leaf would suggest either."

"Dammit, Mizu! You ruined my chance!"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahtzee Wed May 27, 2015 11:18 pm

I got one for ya'. Pretending they've all met Lance, and using info both his character app and my current thread with Empoleon, what do you think of my character, Lance "Yahtzee" Beauregard?
Yahtzee
Yahtzee

http://www.zoidsinfiniteera.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun May 31, 2015 7:12 pm

"He's gonna get his ass floored by Mizu."

"Admittedly I'm with Ishi on that one. Mizu is surprisingly powerful for her age."

"He could prove to be an interesting opponent. Sadly I wouldn't fight him. His antics could be a bit fun to watch though."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Here's one, imagine you just lost a fight to the most pathetic person you know at Beacon. What is your reaction? (Optional side question who is the most pathetic persona you know?)
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:18 am

Heh heh... considering things in all perspective and due to the recent addition to the Plot area. I'll let Lucy and Natalie answer this question:

"Hmm... The most pathetic person I know? My reaction would probably be to congratulate them, and then subsequently hit them with an Aura Warhammer at the nearest opportunity."

"In the unlikely event that I do lose a fight, I'll ask them what I could've done differently and learn from it."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:31 am

Okay im bored If you had to date one of my characters who would you date.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down