RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] Empty The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division]

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 am

I suppose I'll wait around here for a few more minutes...

Within the shade of one of the hundreds of crimson trees sat a rather tall Huntsman-in-training. His head was bowed a little bit as he tucked his scroll away, having checked the time and concluding that he would wait just a few minutes more than was discussed for the sake of any possible arrivals for the event. His scaled, reptilian tail was coiled loosely toward his eastern flank, though straightened out a bit as he released a quiet sigh. Lifting his eastern, clawed extremity, he brushed it through his hair. Careful was he not to bump his hand into either set of horns set atop his skull; be it the broken and chipped set or the one still in good condition.

Looking up a bit from the corner of his eye, he scanned the clearing before him, as if searching for anyone who was possibly joining him. He sighed after a moment or so, closing his eyes as he tilted his head up to face the fractured sunlight through the branches before him as he entered a light trance in thought.

This is all...mainly to help a friend out, but...this...isn't just about him... the drake thought to himself while in wait, muttering a few words under his breath in a rather weak way. He's not the only one who's heard some things... I need to find out exactly what's going on here...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] Empty Re: The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division]

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm

"Why is it almost every time I go somewhere you are always waiting for me," A certain female canine said, looking at Corvou with a faint smile from the opposite side of the clearing, two metal gauntlets strapped to her waist as she scanned him with her usual wolf-like intensity. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail, although other than that not very much had changed as far as her appearance was concerned.

One thing that had definitely changed, however, was the look in her eye when she faced Corvou. It was no longer one of self-denial and hatred, but one of trust. Something that Ishi had been rather careful who she chose to give it to as of late.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] Empty Re: The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division]

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:35 pm

At the sound of the new voice, the drake quickly snapped open his eyes in a minor shock, as he was somewhat caught off guard by the wolf. Such slightly troubled expression aids were kept upon his face as he looked around, knowing who exactly the source of the tone came from right off the bat but unknowing of exactly where it had come from for a few seconds. As he found himself glancing at his team member, however, his tensity seemed to gradually lay down to rest, as his shoulders slightly drooped while he laughed a tad, shaking his head. "...Maybe because I like to see the smile on your face when you find out I'm there. Y'know...kinda like the one you have on your face right there," he replied, returning her smile by then as he sat up a little bit.

Taking a deep breath, he hooked a hand behind his neck, rubbing it while continuing to keep gazes with Ishi. "I assume you weren't just out here for a random stroll?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Ishi's smile grew as she stepped further into the clearing, "Am I ever out for a stroll, Corvou? I would have thought you'd know me well enough to know that I have little to no free time," She said as she continued walking, her left faunus ear twitching as she came to a stop in front of Corvou.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Corvou just shrugged, waving his hand in a dismissive manner. "Yeah, yeah. That fact is a shame, really... I mean, that just makes it even harder for me to teach you how to have some fun," he said, winking in a rather suggestive way as he spoke the ending remark. He chuckled at his own, under-the-surface hinting, sighing afterwards and bringing himself to his feet. Reaching behind him, he grasped hold of his staff, parting it by the center and clipping it onto either side of his pants' waistband next to his guns before crossing his arms. "That aside, though..." he moved on, showing that he truly knew the reason for the girl's outing, "thanks for coming out to help. I would've had no problem with setting off on my own, but help is very well appreciated. .....Aaaaaaand, having you here just calms my worry down a bit more, if I may say so."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:59 pm

At that moment, a certain bear faunus came dashing through the forest, spotting the two "Hey, you the guy that Haven mentioned in this note!?" he yelled at Corvou as he came to a screeching halt and unsheathed his sword,closing the distance before either of them could react "Name's Pete, Peter Born, son a' Nicholas "Red-hot Nick" Born." he said cheerfully as he put his hand out for a handshake...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:12 pm

After saying what he had said, the drake lifted both hands over his head, stretching them upward for a couple of moments with a relieved sigh. However, he stopped awkwardly while keeping the pose, his silver-eyed gaze shifting over toward the source of the new voice. he just found himself staring down at the bear upon his arrival, silence taking him as he took a little bit to register what had just happened.

"I...am indeed that guy; yes," the man spoke with a nod, slowly and finally lowering his hands. "I believe that the both of us have met once before at that whole Truth or Dare incident? Lap dances, remember?" he said, grinning and chuckling. Sighing soon afterward, he lifted one of his own hands, meeting the boy's in a firm grasp and shake for a moment. "Nonetheless, nice to...formally meet you, Peter. My name is Corvou Dracul Azuryn."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Pete searched through his memory to find Corvou and realized "Oh, yeah... How could I have forgotten you?... You're the tallest guy I've ever seen... And literally a dragon faunus... That makes me wonder what a Unicorn or Pegasus faunus would look like... Probably almost doll-like, like you know, so flawless it's kinda scary?... I'm going off on a tangent... again... I'm sorry...." he said meekly "So... Band of Evolution, what's their story?... If it was mentioned in the letter, I just skimmed over it until I found a location..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:08 am

Corvou just stared at Pete as he seemed to start one of his famous rants, awkwardly crossing his arms over his chest while waiting for the teen to subside within his speech. Focusing on the bear's ending remarks, he sighed, taking a deep breath to prepare for a full-blown and detailed summary of what was to come.

"The Band of Evolution is, from what Haven and I can gather, primarily an abduction-terrorism group that resides within the kingdom. Somewhat like the White Fang, they appear to be rather...intolerant of those who despise Faunus discriminators and those who choose to act as bystanders to such discrimination acts, be they human or fellow Faunus, and go to drastic measures to display such feelings. They primarily consist of soldier-type individuals who basically abduct either single persons from the streets or take them in groups and bring them back to their bases, where scientists or doctors wait to conduct experiments on them. They apparently conduct tests on humans, Faunus, and even Grimm alike - regardless if they are living or deceased - in attempt to gather data on crossbreeds in general. Then, they use said data to forcefully incorporate genetics into the abducted individuals or captivated Grimm to either turn them into Faunus or outright monstrosities. That is actually how Haven has his Faunus attributes up to this date, as he was an abduction victim in the past. I have heard more information regarding other side branches of their causes, involving thieves, hackers, and perhaps even assassins. However, I will pin the details of those down later, once we start moving. ...Now, I believe that-"

As Corvou was about to continue, he stopped as he noticed a sudden, quick shadow flash across the ground from overhead. Blinking, he tilted his head up a bit, spotting a rather darkly-clothed figure crouched and perching upon a tree on a larger rock afar. The figure appeared to be male, and appeared to be clad within a set of crystallized armoring across the upper body. Alongside this, he also maintained wings which curled loosely around his smaller, shorter frame as he gazed at the trio through the eye spot and eye slits of his masking; both the wings and the mask being of similar material to his armoring. "We just about ready to start everything here? he asked in a stiff tone, setting his pair of gauntlet-clad hands within his lap.

A simple reply would be given in reply from the drake. "Just about, yes." He quickly shifted his attention from the newcomer to the two who had joined prior. "That person over there is Angelo Arc. He's a friend of both Haven and I, and...well, he became instantly locked on the idea of accompanying us as soon as he realized that this matter involved the Evolution. If you have any questions, you could either ask him or me during the search."

With those words, he, heaved a quiet sigh, his expression suddenly faltering to the depths of sternness and slight stress for a few moments as he turned around. Beckoning to the others, he began walking toward the general direction in which the place that they would be headed to was rumored to be located within in a suddenly silent way. As he did so, Angelo gave the remaining two another quick glance and seemed to take mental notes on them before lunging forward, giving his wings a strong flap and gliding after Corvou in a swift way.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Ishi followed after Corvou, her ears tuned in to the surrounding area and the Arc boy as she followed after him. She bristled silently as she  thought about him. If he so much as attempts to harm Corvou in any way I won't hesitate to rip him apart, she thought, her animalistic instincts kicking in as she continued to observe the surrounding area. After a few moments she decided it would be best for her to be prepared for anything, and as such slipped her hands into her gauntlets. The metal crackled with electricity as she secured them on her hands before she lowered her arms back down to her sides.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Pete followed him as well "Sssssoooooo, they're like the White Fang, but instead of terrorists, they're mad scientists? Cool!..." he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:34 pm

"They are terrorists. They're terrorists and more." The suddenness of Corvou's reply practically shot through the air, all kindness within his normal demeanor simply gone as he never removed his eyes upon the unseen trails before him while progressing. He stopped for a moment, narrowing his eyes within a newfound gaze of sternness before confirming the correct direction to head in, stepping towards it after a split second. "It could be cool to some people, but in this scenario, it most certainly isn't. Not when they're creating monsters of people, Faunus, and Grimm alike, and killing many of them in the process. Not when they're capable of sabotaging machinery and costing the lives of many in the process. Not then their ways and actions are capable of crushing the lives, dreams, and hopes of many within a fraction of a second," he added, a sudden growl caught within his tone as his tail lashed behind him for a couple of moments. With those words, it was obvious that he was beginning to stress out a tad, and this fact caused his figure to pulse rather boldly and obviously with an outlining of a deepened, navy blue - though for a split second - as his Semblance seemed to threaten to kick in against his will for the first time in a while. Catching his sudden shift in persona, he forced himself to calm down by taking a quiet breath, continuing to growl while rubbing his face. Dammit, the last thing I wanna do is go crazy before the search even starts... he thought, deciding to avert his focus to the side and at Angelo. "Take to the sky and give us a bird's eye view. Go. Now."

"You got it," the raven replied with a nod, peering at the drake for a moment with his chocolate-hued gaze before immediately flapping his wings to send his figure up and into the skies.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:34 pm

"You okay?" Ishi asked, her eyes peering into Corvou as she stated the question. She had been pleasantly surprised when she sensed the shift, and narrowed her eyes as her faunus ears flicked around in an attempt to detect any noise out-of-place in the woods surrounding them. "Looked like you were about to freak out there, and if being around Rin has taught me anything it's that people should only freak out in combat."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:23 am

For several moments, Corvou simply stopped in his tracks and stood as he was, continuing to rub his face and massage his temples after giving Angelo the command that he did. Many mutters escaped under his breath, though were somewhat inaudible due to the amount of ongoing growling locked within his tone. These sounds would be brought to a minor bay, however, as the man took into account the words that were spoken to him. As if in a somewhat reluctant and hesitant way, he parted his fingers the slightest bit, peering down at the wolf. Both hands of his began to slide down his face as he shook his head, sighing in a suddenly defeated manner. "...I'm fine. Just...some...Semblance issues that you really don't need to see. I don't intend to let anyone see what it is because it'll probably get a bit too out of hand," he replied in a low voice. "I...actually don't freak out over combat, anyways. ...Not that I'll actually-"

Before he could fully finish his remark, he would cut himself off as a rather sudden, ear piercing, "Kraa, kraaaaa!" noise split through the air, causing him to physically wince a bit from the sound. Looking up within record time, he only just barely managed to spy a certain raven as he soared back the way they had come before coming into impact with one of the trees. He noticed that a trio of figures soared after him at a rather frightening speed. They did appear to be Grimm, but...not of the normal variety.

Alas, these Grimm appeared to have been genetically combined in some way. These little beasts were roughly as tall as Angelo himself, and held figures highly resembling to a monkey or ape, of sorts; your basic set of arms and legs with hands and feet, with a slim figure for agility and easy movement. However, much like the first-year afar, they appeared to have a set of bird-like wings, though of a much larger wingspan. Their faces and bodies had the normal bone-like plating protecting them, though in a higher concentration. The general stomach area was the least protected.

After noting the new appearances, the drake quickly looked over his shoulder in attempt to spy out any possible figures. Well enough, he was greeted by many more of the same type of Grimm that had backed the Arc teen a ways behind. He immediately lifted his arms and crossed them in front of himself, deflecting a strike that one of them aimed at him after lunging, though skid back in the dirt a foot or so as a result. Afterwards, he quickly undid this defensive stance and stepped back a bit, dodging a couple of strikes aimed by two more and sending the final, fourth one targeting him back a few yards by releasing a sudden strong pulse of his own aura to retaliate. Once again, his figure pulsed wildly in the same energy, though in a much more forced and bolder display as he released another louder and dangerous growl before seeming to lose it while lunging forward at one of the beasts, striking it with a fist that released another aura pulse and knocking it strongly into a nearby tree.

While the group of four entered the scene and focused their attention on the dragon, six more swiftly entered the fray all at once: three at Pete and three at Ishi.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 am

Pete was clearly shocked at the sudden appearance of these monstrosities "Welp, didn't expect this to happen so soon... Oh well!!" he yelled excitedly as he swiped at one them as hard as he could, aiming at the head of the beast...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Ishi instantly tensed up, leaping back as one of the beasts impacted with the space she had just been occupying. Half a second later and her hands were firmly wrapped in her gauntlets, and she was ready to send the creatures flying. Electricity could be seen arcing wildly throughout her hair and along her clothing as her eyes narrowed. Her appearance now giving off a distinct resemblance to the animal she shared traits with.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Meanwhile, Corvou released a vicious, highly threatening growl as he assumed a primarily-offensive battle stance, his eyes locked upon one of the other beasts as it swiftly and hurriedly sprinted over towards his location. Showing no weakness or faze whatsoever, he simply leaned to the side as it struck its fist out, aiming a vicious claw for his own face. He took a moment to shoot his hand out, roughly grasping the beast’s wrists and jolting it into his own figure in a newfound rage and intensity. Bring the target close…

The thing began to flail about helplessly, but the azure wyrm wasted no time in shifting his occupied arm about so he held his foe in a deathly, reverse chokehold, yanking it closer to the ground. For extra damage, he gave a low grin under his breath while he allowed his aura to take the wheel slightly. Multiple aura-bound ripples pulsed both from his own figure and the Grimm’s causing it to screech in a sudden sense of horror and agony.

…Fracture any possible portions of the body, rendering any attempts at movement impossible…

As he began making his next movements, the man laughed quietly under his breath before completely hauling the monstrosity over his shoulder, slamming it fiercely into the ground beneath him. The sounds of bones shattering and breaking were clearly evident upon impact, though didn’t stop the fighter the slightest bit. In fact, he simply kept the thing moving as he glanced around at his surroundings. The beasts from earlier were swiftly returning, and, as he kept the one within his grasp under control for the moment, the drake allowed his smile to grow larger.

…Plan shift… Await the arrival of incoming backup forces…

While Corvou handled this situation, it took little to no time for two more of the ape-like beasts to come crashing from the opposite side of the forests- but alas, they were no threat. Upon arrival, both were already limp and dying, their screeches piercing the air as they were pinned to the ground with several, rather large, crystal-like figures. Soon after they landed, their attacker instantly flew in from the darkened shades of the trees, skidding along the ground for a moment or so. Angelo’s wings flapped vigorously as he glared about for a moment, releasing a small, foreign-tongued curse while hopping back a bit and opening his wings once more. In reaction to this, another barrage of crystals reigned down upon the Grimm, though, for the moment, it effortlessly evaded and bound over to the raven, aiming a sharp claw-strike for him. Arc simply matched the gesture skillfully and in an annoyed way, glaring up at the thing as he shot his hand up and deflected the strike.

”…Just die already, you annoying shits…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Suddenly multiple crossbow bolts pierced Arc's foe unceremoniously, killing it "Killsteal!" he said quickly, the corpses of his own animalistic foes sprawled around him with broken bones and crushed skulls "You'd think these things would have better auras if they're only half Grimm or whatever the ratio was. Guess they just got the sucky parts?" he said, poking one of the corpses with a stick, ignoring Ishi's own fight, confident she'd just as easily defeat her enemies...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 pm

And Pete was correct. As soon as the first Grimm had come within her vicinity Ishi would quickly drop down and sweep its legs out from under it. Following this was a rather intense and painful uppercut that caused the creature's neck to emit a rather loud crack as it was launched backwards onto the ground. In that time the second creature had bounded up behind her, but Ishi jumped up and back above the creature before using her downward moment, coupled with her usual electrically-charged punches, to force her right fist into the creature from above. The impact instantly shattered whatever bone structure was in the creautre's body and caused it to crumple like a tin can beneath her boots as she landed.

Stepping off of the body, Ishini merely inspected her gauntlets for any signs of damage before walking over and standing besides Pete. "Having fun there?" She asked, crossing her arms and shifting her weight to her left leg.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:18 pm

For the first several moments after the deflection, Angelo simply kept his glare steadily upon his target while turning a bit and leaning down to the ground. His right hand clenched slowly into a fist as he began readying himself for a strike, and he suddenly snapped himself into an arc-like figure while swiping said hand in a slightly diagonal fashion. At the realization of the fact that his foe had already been vanquished however, his reflexes would take the wheel for a brief second as he instantly stopped all senses off movement, going onto stare at the Grimm corpse as it gradually began fading into the sinister-looking, blackened particles oddly resembling of smoke that those of its kind did upon death. After a little while of this,the teen slowly cast a subtle, slight glare toward the bear. "...The help wasn't necessary, nor was it really appreciated..." he muttered lowly before simply sighing and stepping back a bit, lounging back on a nearby stone as he watched his companion finish his fight afar.

Around that same general moment, Corvou would simply be standing his ground in a readied stance while watching as the remaining beasts bound furiously toward his direction, with his grip on the one hat he held roughly beneath his arm never faltering. When the remaining Grimm were readying themselves for their next attacks, the drake himself only made the slightest move to lower his figure to the ground the slightest bit, narrowing his eyes all the while. Once the first one lunged for him, he leaned to the left while shifting his foot to maintain his balance, immediately swinging the Grimm within his grasp around before sharply swinging it back around with both hands, causing both beasts to create contact in a vicious and agonizing collision, which sent the bounding Grimm barreling through the air before harshly colliding with a distant tree and actually causing it to break in structure a tad and hunch over with a large rustle. All the while, he veered right to dodge the strike send at him by the final monstrosity, releasing a low, threatening cross between a sigh and a growl before vigorously swinging the figure within his grasp about another time as if it were his own, personal weapon. Like earlier, both Grimm smashed together in quite the painful display, though the one standing seemed to stumble back a bit instead of being completely hurled back like its earlier companion.

Taking note of this, the reptilian took no time for it to recover, and went on to lunge fiercely forward before swiftly and slightly leaping from the ground, using the momentum from the movement to lash through the air and deliver a vicious, cartwheel-like heel kick towards the ape's skull. The moment that one of his feet connected back within the terrain beneath him, he continued his momentum onward, using it to slam his right hand and arm downwards, which, in turn, caused the two Grimm to painfully connect together one last time. He finally let go of the poor beast that he initially targeted, growling and huffing quietly as he watched the two of them lay motionless and eventually begin to fade away like the one in the trees had done.

Moments afterwards, he breathed a low murmur before closing his eyes before turning and slowly beginning to meet the others.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Pete sheathed his sword "So if everything's gonna be this easy, we got nothin' to worry 'bout!" he said with a calm, yet at the same time, cocky smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Ishi nodded in silent agreement, "True. If things are going to be this easy then this Band may have relaxed a bit. However, there is also the chance they are trying to lull us into a false sense of security. Keep your weapons high," She advised, her hands still curled into fists as she walked up to Corvou.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 pm

As Corvou began to make his way over to the others, Angelo glanced at the trio from afar, murmuring softly to himself while beginning to stand back up. Slowly, he averting his gaze to the ground, and his Semblance-driven wings flapped vigorously a couple of times as he sighed quietly. Keep thinking that way, and I can guarantee that you'll die because of your confidence... he thought to himself before sprinting forward. In record time, he departed from the scene, taking flight once more in order to go on to survey the area afar again.

Meanwhile, Corvou would have continued on his way to meet up with the others, crossing his arms and stopping perhaps a yard or so from each of them. He rose one of his hands, constantly clenching and relieving it as if to get the tension out of it while glancing between his companions. "Ishini is right. I know for fact that things are not easy for us on purpose." The tone that he spoke in grew rather stern, formal, and low; a sudden shift from his earlier demeanor, alongside a sign that he seemed to be getting completely serious. "Those were more than likely just runaway hybrids that managed to slick away, but, of course, had the misfortune of encountering us. I have no doubt that what they actually have locked away inside their base is much, much more lethal than what we just came across, so... To be blunt and truly honest at the moment, you must be idiotic if you are letting pride and cockiness grasp you this early."

The drake took a deep breath, closing his eyes. It would be held for a few moments before he shook his head, turning around and releasing the air from his mouth as he began to walk after the direction in which Angelo had taken off in.

"...Let us be off."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Pete not-so-subtly rolled his eyes "Honestly, I've heard both of those things so much by now that they've become really frikkin' hollow..." he said with a casual shrug as he followed Corvou "♫Oh, we're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of... Mutants...!♪.... Sorry, the atmosphere was kinda tense there... Y'know... I'm the comic relief character, it's my job...! I'll shut up now..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:47 am

Ishini turned an inquisitive gaze to Peter as he sang, sighing under her breath as she ignored him to run up beside Corvou. She silently cursed herself for being so short, but was refusing to ask the drake to carry her out of pride. "So what should I be preparing myself to see? Wouldn't want me to be mentally scarred," she asked calmly. She kept her gaze ahead as she spoke, her stance like that of a soldier on the fields of war as she flexed her fingers in both hands.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next