RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division]

Post by Drae Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:35 pm

In response to the sound an entire fleet of cannons suddenly materialzed behind Mizu, the cords to each one forming into a single cord in her her tight hand as she glared around the area, the cannons somehow moving to follow her gaze as she tensed up.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are... I've got plenty of snacks for you~"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Band of Evolution: Part I [Snowy Division]

Post by Requiem Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 pm

"Oooooh, nnnaaaaaaaah~! We totally didn't just hear that screeching right now! We're just standing here holding our heads like idiots for no damn reason...!" Haven cooed in a loud, exaggerated tone, groaning loudly in annoyance as the sounds began to die down for the moment. As nothing but the rushing winds were heard through the clearing, the Tasmanian Devil glared around the area slowly, slowly and cautiously beginning to finally lower his hands. "God damn, man... Well, at least we know that we're in the right place... Gah..."

While Haven spoke this, his sister had already recovered successfully, and had walked over to one of the cannons. In a curious, quiet manner, she leaned over and poked the barrel lightly before glancing over at the others. "I don't think that we should have to worry about it right now, soooo... As sad as I am to say, I don't think these things are entirely necessary. Not yet, at least~..."

Haven nodded in response to this. "Agreed. Whatever the Hell made those sounds did seem pretty close, but I think that we'll be fine enough to cover a little bit more ground." He paused for a moment, holding his breath as his Faunus ears constantly twitched and flickered. On occasion, they turned as if they were miniature satellite dishes, most likely to try and catch any sounds over the winds. After a few seconds of this, the swordsman shook his head lightly. "I don't hear anything right now... I do smell something like Grimm, but it's kinda distant. We should just keep moving. Best case scenario, the storm will be strong enough to mask us so that we just pass by the Grimm. ...But...yeah, keep your guards up in case, anyways."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Sic smirked in a severe lack of amusement at Haven's bout of sarcasm "Well honestly, it's a safe bet that hearing random screechs in the middle of the forest is either a good thing, because whatever making that noise let out a death cry, or just you going absolutely mad, which considering I'm currently trying to help hunt down scientific abominations with the help of a girl that can summon a melon-cannon that gives me the creeps for some reason, I'm honestly not one hundred percent sure this isn't just a bad dream a night out with Peter... We do not talk about what happened last time I had Reaper's Calling..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Mizu's strangely excited expression fell into a slight glare at haven as the cannons vanished. "You're no fun," She mused softly as she looked around the area they were all in, turning to look at Sic as he finished speaking. "What happened?" She asked, her curiosity waking up despite Sic's best efforts. That was the biggest thing with the Witch. You never brought up something you didn't wish to explain to someone.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Haven merely glared at Sicarius for a moment, his eyes narrowed and hardened as he did so. After a moment or so, however, the slightest smirk tugged at his lips as he just shrugged subtly. "You know what~...? I'm totally starting to think that you're right with that second theory..." The way that he spoke sounded as if he were dead serious, but it was obvious what he was using yet again. Sarcasm. Regardless, he moved on, sighing while saying, "Although, that would only mean that my sister and I are the only loony ones here... Nah...it doesn't really apply to the two people that tagged along~."

"Veeeeeeeeen, stop being a sarcastic asswipe..." Sianna called from a distance, which, in turn, earned her brother's attention. When he looked over, he saw that she was already ahead of the group, and was standing a ways away in the same direction in which the sounds had come from. At the unusual sight of his sister being a step in front of him rather than the reverse, he laughed quietly, shrugging while glancing at the others from over his shoulder quickly.

"Eeeeh... Well, that aside..." he began, "...My first statement still stands. Let's just keep moving right now. It should be fine because the storm's gonna mask our scents and sounds for the most part, but...y'know, keep your guard up and stories tucked away while we move along." With those words, the ashen-haired crossbreed shifted his gaze between the two tag-alongs before shrugging again and turning around, beginning to walk after Sianna. "...Or feel free to tell us a story or two along the way. Sounds like you got the melon queen over there pretty curious about it, aaaaaand I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a bit curious myself..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Sic blushed as Mizu spoke, but suppressed it, then Haven made his interest clear. The blush on Sic's pale face was as obvious as obvious can be... "Th-That is not important right now! It's... Classified information anyways..." he said, clearly flustered at the group's growing curiousity on the event he refused to share...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Mizu honed in her gaze on Sic as she ran up and walked besides him, her head tilted up to look at his as she clutched a watermelon in her arms, directly in front of her small, mostly-flat chest. The tip of her hat was bent slightly, and the long line of cannons that had been previously existed had disappeared back into Mizu's Aura reservoir as the group had started moving.
The diminutive witch kept her gaze on Sicarius, unrelenting in her pursuit of a good story.

"Stare~"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:56 pm

After a few moments of a lack of sound behind him, Haven brought his stride to a stop, glancing slightly over his shoulder and through the storm. Due to the constant, rising sheets of snow blowing past, the image was faint, but he caught of sight of the other two afar. His ears twitched while barely catching word of their conversation afar, and he smirked lightly before tapping his sister on the shoulder, turning her attention to the people behind them before he himself began stalking back over.

"Right, totally classified..." Haven stressed with an exaggerated tone, standing not too far away from the duo as he crossed his arms with a smirk. His ears twitched softly to gauge the sounds around them and to keep his senses up, but, for the meantime, he heard nothing of dire notice. "It isn't like something steamy happened, or anything, right~?"

By the time that he said that, Sianna wasn't too far behind her sibling, and glanced around to ensure that the clearing was safe for the meantime before slowly looking at Sicarius, tilting her head. "Awwww, it shouldn't matter~! C'mon, you were probably drunk that night, and you guys probably had little to no control over what happened. Sooooo~... there shouldn't be any shame in giving us the juicy details..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Sic cringed and glared at the three of them "Sh-Should we really be focused on that right now?! If it sates the curious, then I'll tell you if I survive!" Wait, why did I say that...? I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF DYING NOR OF TELLING THEM ABOUT.... THAT DAY....!..... "Let us just get moving... Age Quod Agis (Do what you are doing)..."

(OOC, sorry - He basically just said "Stop bugging me and get going" in Latin...)
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Mizu, unfazed and still very curious about that very specific night, nodded in reply to Sic's conditions and turned to the other two with a small smile. "Guess we have to make sure you don't get hurt then," she said cheerfully, her mind coming up with all sorts of very creative ways to do just that.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:07 pm

With a sudden, bright smile, Sianna shot her hand up, pointing at Sicarius with a sort of shine in her eye. "DONE DEAL. No taking it back~!" she chanted in an upbeat, sing-songy tone before turning around and beginning to walk once more. To this, Haven merely glanced at his sister with a smirk, snickering to himself before eying the others.

"Heh, that means you're telling us, then. I'm not planning for any deaths today, anyways," the Tasmanian Devil said, patting Sic on the shoulder lightly before following in his sibling's trail. For warmth's sake, he activated his Semblance, putting one of his lighters to use in order to produce a large, strengthened flame that stood even against the raging winds around them. After ensuring its size, he distributed it to the other members in the group, casting a light blue veil of heat around them as they walked along.

As his share of the flame drifted over to Sianna, she looked over her shoulder, noticing it almost instantly. She sent a quirky glance over at her brother for a moment, sticking her tongue out at him before utilizing her own Semblance with it. Like what had happened with the others, the flame basically cast itself over her being with a veil, though its coloring mixed a little bit with her own Aura as she used a little bit of Fire Dust that she had tucked away in order to emphasize the flame even further, causing it to show mixed signs of colorization from both her bold and cyan aura, with her brother's light, baby blue aura.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 pm

"I never said anything about telling them in a language they can understand..." Sic thought as he smirked silently, following behind his allies...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2