RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

+2
Paige weaver
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] Empty A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Well this sure is interesting, Natalie thought as she looked around at all the people milling around. She was sitting on one of her couches watching the TV while Melody sat beside her. Lucy was currently curled up on one of the other sofas with a drink on the coffee table. Make that three drinks. Natalie calmly took another sip of her tequila before leaning back and calling to the fruity-scented witch currently working on preparing drinks for everyone with the helpful guidance of the only person there above the age of twenty. "How's it going, Mizu?"

"Great! Amazing actually!" Mizu called out, mashing yet another apple with the watermelon she held. Turns out that her fruity creations worked wonders in the kitchen, and Mizu had already proven her worth as a bartender to her older sister. The aforementioned female was still trying to wrap her head around that fact, but was occupying herself with teaching her younger sibling the ropes of mixology. "Yup, just like that. Now make another one," Kasai said, pointing to the various alcohols and ingredients she had brought with her from The Elementalist. She was dressed in her usual attire, and was holding one of Mizu's concoctions in her right hand while she directed with her left. I might have to recruit her when she becomes a second year. She's better than half of my current bartenders, Kasai thought, ordering Mizu to make yet another drink as the young witch finished up the one she had been making. She's three times faster as well.

"Interesting how things come together isn't it?" Rin asked, leaning against the wall next to the doorway as Cruccifix walked back inside. The assassin merely looked at him as Leaf rushed in carrying a few more boxes of ingredients for Mizu. "And what exactly do you mean by that?" She asked, crossing her arms as she regarded the Grimm Reaper with a cold gaze. Rin merely laughed, taking Rot out of its holster before twirling the pistol around his finger. He absently checked the clip before stuffing it back into the housing. "The last time I saw you was outside a rather... 'frisky' club if I remember right," He replied, Cruc merely rolling her eyes before walking over and taking a seat on the couch.

Meanwhile a certain twin was trying her best to deal with her incessant boredom the only way she knew how. "Reading hentai again I see. Honestly, Opal. You're so helpless sometimes. Why do you insist on reading about that when I'm right here? We both know I'm more than willing to help you with your little... problem. Although if I remember correctly it actually isn't little at all," Garnet said, pressing against Opal as he read. She had a pair of leather whips curled around her waist due to Opal insisting that she not bring lethal weapons to a social event.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Opal blushed at his sister's flirting "W-Why do you keep doing that in public? A-And it's not hentai! It's j-just a very good story with relateable characters that occasionally have... Scenes... Together..." he said awkwardly...

Tai, meanwhile, was just having a glass of water (She was saving herself for when the game actually started) and just surveying the room in anticipation "This is gonna be so fun!

Meanwhile, outside, a certain assassin was walking towards the door "This is the first time I've ever been to a party that wasn't my own birthday..." he thought nervously "Let alone in a mansion... Peter, if this goes badly, I'm blaming you..." he thought before reaching the door and knocking on it timidly, almost uncharacteristically so for the calm assassin...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

chat - A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:32 pm

As one group went on with their own conversations, a quadfold of members set across the floor in a minor, dis-formed circle or square of sorts. All individuals within the mass were all of the Faunus lineage; two holding similar traits to the same animal, while the remaining two - each with heads of white, for the most part - held attributes to differing beings. Regardless of the fact, a pair of each of the miniature group was related to one another; the ashen-haired teens, and then the caracal teens. They all conversed with one another, although one of the girls in specific did so in an immensely lessened fashion.

"Jeeeeesus; you guys need to lighten the Hell up, man!" whined one of the girls, waving her hands in a ridiculous way at the trio before her. "Be puuuumped! This is gonna be fun!"

The remaining, white-haired swordsman sitting besides her heaved a sigh at her words, though smiled mockingly as he smacked her lightly over the back of the head. "You're a bit too hyped for this, Sianna... You know how things end up in this sort of thing; you're probably gonna end up getting molested..."

"Well, yeah, but it'll be fun and worth it in the end!"

A sudden quiet, shy voice could call out - courtesy of the second girl - as she simply asked the quetsion of, "...W-Would it really...?"

"Pfft, Hell yeah, it would!"

And thus, the rather bashful character began to silently freak out as the russet panda began to bombard her with questions. Haven smacked her over the head once more, which earned him a quick squeak and another whining fest which, in turn, caused him to laugh. The remaining teen had simply been watching from the sidelines with both arms and legs alike crossed, though quickly looked over his shoulder at the sound of the door afar. Flickering his ears once, he stood up slowly with a mutter, walking over and opening it slowly. He found himself staring down at a particular assassin.

"...Hello, there."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Starshine leaned against the wall in the corner of the room fidgeting awkwardly due to the fact he didn't really know anyone there at the moment, and all the while he was thinking "Man I really shouldn't have came "

Last edited by MrBrough on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Sicarius bowed slightly and gave a timid smile "Uh..... Hi?... I... Uh... I should say this now, because it's important... I'm a guy... So...." he said awkwardly and bluntly, if anyone saw him at this point, they probably wouldn't recognize him...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:15 pm

The house was filled with people. She didn't know why or how but Tama was invited. She knew no one. The feeling of herself being with too many people made her feel uncomfortable. Walking around the house listening to conversations and feeling weird made her look away. It was weird without someone she knew. Tama had only been to the school for about a few days maybe. The Clan member looked around the teens around her age. They were drinking. She could smell the alcohol come from their mouth. She wasn't a drinker. The feeling of fire down her throat made her uncomfortable.

Walking more into the party she scanned around. There were some people she recognized but hardly knew. Pulling her kits unexpected mask tighter over her face to make sure that if someone bumps into her it wouldn't wall off. Tama could only hope that this party would serve water. She could only hope people that she would stay invisible in the crowd.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:02 am

Natalie set her drink on the coffee table before reaching over and turning off the TV before looking over the couch at everyone else. "Alright. Everyone in the living room. We're getting the game started," She said, gesturing for everyone to come into the living room as Melody got up and woke Lucy from her sleeping position on one of the other couches. As Rin, Mizu, Leaf, Kasai, and Garnet slowly filtered in, Natalie sighed before waving a hand around at random before pointing at Aaron.

"Truth or Dare?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:07 am

"Dare," the soldier said almost instantly, shutting the door calmly and walking back to his seat with his own little group. Upon sitting down, he brushed his clothes down a bit and loosely crossed his legs, glancing up at the Aegis girl before shrugging slowly and just awaiting whatever request was coming for him.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 am

"Drink," Natalie said, slamming down a plastic jug filled with a clear liquid that smelled very strongly of alcohol before taking off the cap and gesturing towards it with her eyebrows raised.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:38 am

Complying without question, the teen reached outward - much to his sister's chagrin - and grasped hold of the containment. In a swift manner, he tilted his head back, pressing the jug up to his lips and downing what it had to offer within a rather quick time before slamming it back down. His head tilted back to its normal position as he swished the last of the liquid around his mouth before finally swallowing it, glancing around as if there wasn't quite that much effect. All the while, he lifted a hand up, softly flicking his temple a tad before just staring at the ground. He shrugged before gazing around the other individuals, using the same extremity that had followed through with the prior action to point at his deathly teammate: Rin.

"Truth or Dare?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:27 pm

At the mention of his name the Grimm Reaper would slowly open one of his crimson eyes to stare at his teammate for a few moments before shrugging with his usual nonchalant air. He slowly lifted himself off of the wall itself before walking into the living room, his hands stuffed into his pockets as he stood in front of the television.

"Go ahead and gimme a dare," Rin replied, taking his hands out of their housing before dropping to the floor with his legs crossed. Everything about him would give off a rather laid-back and calm air, something that would normally piss off everyone else because it made him seem like he simply didn't care. Fortunately everyone had been around him long enough to where it didn't really matter.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:41 pm

Tilting his head a tad, the crossbreed stared at his teammate for a moment. Caracal auds of his would be given a flicker as he looked down, reeling his hand into his pocket and pulling his phone out. After scrolling about it a couple of times, a certain song began playing throughout the room, and the soldier gazed back at the other while lifting himself to his feet. After giving his clothes a quick brush down, he began doing the dance that complimented the tune. The group he came with seemed to snicker quietly as he began doing the movements - not specifically because of the dance that he had chosen - but because of the little-to-no amount of emotion that he had on his face when putting himself into action, as per his normal demeanor.

"Follow my lead and dance along to the song- like you mean it."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Rin merely shrugged in response to the dare. "Not like I've got better things to do," He said, reaching down and grabbing the jug Natalie had slammed down before taking a rather hefty swig of the liquid and setting it back down. Shaking his head as the alcohol took effect, the Grimm Reaper merely took Rot and Decay out of their holsters before giving them and his Scythe to Natalie. "Just in case I get a bit angry," He forewarned, slowly walking over to stand next to Aaron and rather seamlessly falling into step. After he had completed his dare, he merely retrieved his weapons from Natalie before taking up his spot on the floor. He slowly looked around the room before pointing at Tama.

"Truth or Dare?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:58 pm

Tama was hovering around slowly. Really she had asked someone to explain truth or dare to her. They were happily enough to explain it to her. Tama slowly crept in the living room finding some guy downing a whole cup of clear liquid most likely to be alcohol. As she pressed her back towards the wall she watched in silence, laughing here and there. Slowly her eyes fluttered at the huge man dancing. Giving a few giggles here and there she then turned away.

Although suddenly she felt a finger pointed at her. It was the big dude. The masked girl looked away suddenly hoping he wasn't pointing to her. Although after a few moments she began to take her surrounding in. Barely getting anything out of her mouth. Tama gave a brief nod. "Dare." Maybe it was a stupid choice. Maybe it was the right choice. Tama didn't know. This was her first time playing such a game.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 pm

"I dare you to do shots with Natalie," Rin said, leaning back as the sniper sighed and pulled out some shot glasses from underneath the coffee table. "For some reason I knew this was going to happen," Natalie sighed, placing one glass on the other side of the coffee table before filling her own up with the clear liquid contained within the plastic jug.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Tama went over to the coffee table. She sat on her knees as her fingers touched the shot glass. How many do I have to do? She asked nicely as she waited. Although when she looked at her darer then at her glass. Lifting her mask up slightly to reveal her lips. She gazed down at her mask and at Natalie. My name is Tama Tomilin! Let the shots begin. She mumbled softly to the girl as she filled up her own glass with the clear liqueur all the way to the rim. Just tell me when.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:42 pm

"Let's start now," Natalie said, grabbing her glass before downing the liquid in one smooth motion. The pure alcohol stinging as it went down her throat. The sniper then placed the glass back upside-down before filling another one and downing that as well. "First one too drunk to pour loses," She said, downing her second one before continuing.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:05 am

Tama looked at the girl letting out a sign. Drinking was not her strong suite actully she hated drinking, but hell oh well. She began to down the glass in one shot feeling her thoart burn. She let out a small coughed and restrained any weakness. She gave a nod to the girl. Sounds good to me! Tama was going to lose. She knew it. She didnt drink. Filling her glass up again and downing the whole thing. She could feel her mind start to turn a little upside down. Although Tama showed no weakness as she grabbed the plastic jug and poured it in the small shot glass. Then when she gave the plastic jug to Natalie, she knew she was done for. Tama of course was going to loose.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:20 am

"Strong stuff ain't it?" Natalie said, tipping her head forward while she raised her shot glass in the air towards Tama with her right hand. She then downed the drink once more before adding the third glass to the pyramid she was forming. "It is also the only thing that gets me drunk. Pure, one-hundered percent alcohol. Nothing else. Actually it's kinda illegal, but what the hell eh?" Natalie confessed, pouring herself another shot before handing the jug back to Tama.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:40 am

Tama looked at the girl and smiled. 100%? pour in herself another glass and drinking the contents. Her cheeks started to turn red. I dont understand what that means, but in my clan we make all our alcohol ourselves. Tama poured another glass knowing it was her 5th one now. She didnt like the feeling that bubbled in her stomach as she drank. I didnt catch your name. May I ask who my drinking buddy is? Tama smiled happily as she poured another. This would be her six one so far.I hope you dont mind if I ask someone truth or dare. taking the shot glass upshe pointed it ttowards starshine. She knew nothing of the man, but only his name.

Starshine, truth or dare?
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Amber knocked on the door uneasily "Why did Star want me come to this." Amber wondered in quite depress as she remembered her sword was still with Star as well "Great get to meet new people and I can't defend my self if there crazy."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Starshine sighed as his hopes of going largely unnoticed crumbled before his eyes, and right as he was about to answer he heard a knock on the door and he perked up slightly hoping it was a familiar face "Uhh I'm going to go get that so I guess dare but give me a moment" he said walking over to the door and opening it up to see Amber "Oh thank goodness someone I know" he said quietly "Anyway you should probably just slip on in oh and by the way your weapon is going to take a while longer to fix you really fucked it up" he said to Amber stepping out of the way so that she could enter
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Amber smiled a little as she walked in and looked around seeing that in fact she knew literally no one there "Its not my fault I missed the target and hit a rock.......The grimm should have stood still."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Stasrhine follwed behind Amber muttering "Looks more like you hit it with a rock than a rock with it" before heading towards Tama "So what's the dare?" he asked in an almost bored voice
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Tama was probably on her 6th glass now of pure alcohol. She couldn't take it. She smiled at the man patting her lap. Why don't you commmmeee here and take myyy placce? The slurring and giggles erupted from her mouth. Although after a few moments Tama stuck her tongue out downing another shot of pure alcohol. Just kidding! Looking around at the people. She thought about it just for a second as her words just came out. Starshine! I dare you too~ A laugh cooed from her mouth as she took another shot. Take off that shirt of yours and dance around! Tama looked at Natlia with a soft smile. You only got a twenty minutes left before I get silvered up again, honey~. Giggling the clans girl could barely pour her next shot as she giggled wildly.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next