RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

+2
Paige weaver
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 pm

At that time Amber walked out of the changing room dressed in Pete's clothing "How do I look?"Amber asked giving a small pose.

Tonma looked at Amber for a moment before looking at every one else "Why is she in Pete's clothes?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:22 pm

"She volunteered to be Peter's partner in the dare..." Sic said bluntly, Pete's voice could be heard in the next room "Hang on! I'm nearly done! I don't have the right waist for this skirt and it's keeps falling down!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Tonma looked at Sic weird for a moment "Ok......then..."Tonma mumbled as she walked over and got a drink ready for her self
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Starshine's heart rate still hadn't quite yet come down from the altercation with Leaf just minute prior so he decided to go outside a minute and cool off. as he put his jacket back on and slipped along the side of the room to the door he noticed Amber in Pete's clothes and gave a small chuckle and slipped out the door into the cool night air giving a small sigh of relief "Ahh much better"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:05 pm

Witch was walking to the party holding the flyer when she seen Starshine as she did she quickly ran to Shine before tackling him and kissing him softly on the lips "Shine!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Starshine's eyes went wide at the sudden and unexpected appearance "K-Kary!?" he shouted out bewildered "Why wait no how are you here?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Witch kissed Shine again "Well I deceided to go to beacon and I seen a flyer for a party so I thought I would go but I can't believe your here! are you trying to cheat on me with some other girls with dares? well I forgive you since you are going to marry me."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:40 pm

It was at that moment that, back inside the house, a very intoxicated Kuro emerged from the West Wing of Natalie's mansion. A bottle of Catnip Tequila in his hand as he staggered down the stairs in a drunken daze. He sat down on the floor in front of Natalie and leaned back, slowly and deliberately setting his bottle on the coffee table in front of him before going back to resisting the rather strong urge to start purring.

Leaf stared out the door after Star, her thoughts momentarily stopped before she glanced around to see Pete in Amber's clothing. She repressed the urge to laugh as she carefully phrased her question: "Is this one of those things that no one talks about?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:15 am

Tama was drinking the bottle of alcohol hearing Leafs comment about the changing clothes thing. She couldn't help but laugh too. it's a good dare right? It's clean and you get to laugh. The clans member smiled at Leaf offering her a sip of the alcohol she held in her hamd. since Stars out wanna finish this with me? If I drink the whole thing I don't think I will feel good. Tama's voice was light to Leaf and very friendly.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Leaf glanced over at Tama before slowly nodding, "Yea. Sure thing," She said, pushing thoughts of possibly lost love out of her mind before sitting next to Tama and aiding the girl in the task of finishing the bottle while Natalie sighed and walked into the kitchen to retrieve another one.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Pete casually came out of the door he went into, he was wearing Amber's clothes with the skirt being held up by tape "Okay, I'm back..." he said before sitting next to Tonma "Hey, Ton, didn't expect for you to get here with me like this..." he said casually, the way he was sitting revealed him to be wearing boxers with the emblems of team JNPR from Grimm Saint on them, he quickly realized and shifted into a position that didn't reveal them "So... Who's turn is it to dare? Is it mine? I was kinda distracted by this damn skirt..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:02 pm

The clans member smiled at Leaf making room for her and pouring her a glass of the liqueur. Tama was welcoming as the girl sat down next to her. Maybe overly friendly as she welcomed her. My name is Tama. May I ask what yours is? Tama poured herself a glass as well and down the whole thing. Making a sour face and shaking her head. It just never gets better. Glancing at Pete the guy she dared and couldn't help but nod to him. Yup, its your turn to truth or dare someone now.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Leaf glanced over at Pete for a second before replying to him, "Most likely," She said simply, turning her gaze to Tama before replying to the girl as well, "My name is Leaf," she said, a certain Cat Faunus deciding to potentially ruin the moment by interjecting with a drunken, She's also a princess, before tilting his head back and staring at the ceiling.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Tama looked at Leaf and smiled happily at her. "Leaf? That is a pretty name." Tama heard the guy interject on how she was princess. The clans member looked at Leaf and faintly nodded. "Ahh. So your royal? That must be... Scary? You know always watching your back because of those that want to hurt you." Tama filled her glass and chugged the thing. "I couldn't be a princess for the simple fact that i will always had to watch my back and rely on people." The bubbly teenager with the mask smiled every now and then thinking what it would be like to be a princess.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Pete was thinking of who to dare and what to do, he pointed to Garnet with a smile "Garnet, Truth or Dare?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Garnet sat up at the mention of her name, and she pondered the question for a few moments before deciding that she might as well have a bit of fun while she was there, "Gimme a dare, she-bear," She teased kindheartedly.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Pete shrugged "I dare you... To... Make out with someone who's not Opal!" Opal glared at Pete "...Are you sure, Peter?..." "I was honestly hoping for truth, I had to do something..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Garnet sighed before she finally stood up from the ground, her drunken form swaying slightly due a nonexistent wind as she slowly staggered into the center of the room. Her gaze slowly sweeping over every individual there as she patiently, slowly, and quietly attempted to decide who was going to punish with the wrath of the dare that had been initiated upon her. She continued to scan the room for a good few minutes as her drunken mind attempted to figure out who would be the best option.

She silently apologized to Opal as she made her way over to the form of one of the two whom had tried to make an attempt on Star. She smiled softly as she made her way over to Amber, placing her hands on either side of the girl's face as she brought her in for a kiss. Garnet stayed like that for a good while, her mind concerned on a dare that was left unfinished as she slowly released Amber and stood in the center of the room.

She turned her gaze to the girl she had just kissed and spoke the words that the Koala nearby had been patiently awaiting.

"Truth or Dare?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Starshine walked into the room with Witch and grabbed a drink off the table "Hey Natalie I hope you don't mind but I found this strange creature wondering around outside and since it looked so sad I decided to bring it in" he said patting Witch on the head before taking a long drink.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Witch glared at Shine "I'm not a lost creature!"Witch started to pout after she spoke.

Amber looked at the girl somewhat shocked "Ahhhh.......dare?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Garnet glanced at Starshine before looking back at Amber. Her gaze speaking loud and clear of the dare she wished to see paid in full. She slowly put both of her hands behind her back and slyly tapped her foot on the floor for a few moments before leaning in and whispering her dare into Amber's ear.

"I believe a certain dare had to be changed due to someone's constant rejection. Now that he's good and drunk, what say you and Leaf follow through with it?" She whispered, Leaf discreetly glancing over and reading the twin's lips as she spoke. Leaf's gaze shifted to the man in question before returning to Amber, silently asking the other girl to move first.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Amber nodded her head before looking at every one "Should I dare someone before we leave?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Garnet nodded her head in the affirmative before trotting over to her brother, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes as she waited for the drama to begin. It was also at that moment that a certain pink-garbed witch found her way into the jug of alcohol again, and it was only due to Natalie reaching over to realize it wasn't there for anyone to figure out she was awake...
And behind the couch. Drunk.

"Seriously?" Natalie grumbled, raising the now-empty jug as Mizu leaned back and flopped onto the floor, her face almost completely blank except for the light flush of pink on her cheeks. Mizu hiccuped once before slowly, clumsily, climbing back to her feet. Her eyes were just slightly more unfocused than usual, but they sharpened some-what when she realized where she was.

"You guys won't believe the amazing dream I had," Mizu spoke quietly, swaying on her feet as a stupid smile found itself on her face. She looked like someone who had just been through a rather... 'intense' situation. Almost like she had a wet dream induced by alcohol. Mizu's gaze slowly shifted to Star before she moved, staggering over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist. Rendering him rather helpless to the girl as she clung to him.

Leaf had the sudden thought that the small pink witch reminded her of an actual Koala. She then instinctively hoped that Mizu didn't grab herself and fall to the ground in an attempt to scale Star's figure.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Amber looked at mizu and grinned "I dare you to suck shines dick before me and leaf have are fun."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Starshine looked down at Mizu and back to Amber "Uhh I think she should lie down rather than give fellatio in this state" he said poking Mizu's face
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next