RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

+2
Paige weaver
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:28 am

Amber walked into the room dress and looked at Witch sleeping on Shines lap and walked up and sat down next to Shine and layed her head on his lap "Nice and comfy."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Killua Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:40 am

Tama blushed as she looked at Arc getting undressed. Her mind was jumbled up as he was peeling each layer of clothing off. Tama had to turn away as the deep blush seem to spread to her neck as well. Although Tama took another quick peak only to see him in his boxers. That was the last straw. Tama had to get up. Not even caring seeing Leaf half naked. The clans member grabbed Arc's drink and made it in the kitchen. Taking deep breaths to return her face to its natural color. Tama began making him a drink slowly so that when he got back it would be ready, but at the same time she was hoping he would leave by now so she didn't have to see his beautiful, gorgeous, ice cream melting nice body.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 am

Leaf slowly sighed before wandering back into the room she occupied with her various items that was back down the hallway. She re-emerged a few moments later slowly putting a snug-fitting tank top on before sitting down next to Natalie.
"There. Is everyone happy now?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:00 pm

The buzzed smirk never really left Angelo's expression as he continued to gaze over at Tai. His hand lifted and his mouth opened as if he had an immediate reply, though no words actually came out at first. He just stood there, thinking to himself about what he should actually command the girl to do. Slowly, he closed his mouth and puffed his cheeks a little bit while lowering his hand a tad. Huh...probably should've thought about possible dares in advance... he thought. Shrugging, he brushed the thought from his mind before opening his mouth yet again.

"Ehhhh, go on and molest whoever you want for the next five minutes, I guess. No strict rules for whatever you do; get as freaky as you like, or...whatever." With those words, he gave the Faber child a quick and amused wink before slipping the gloves given to him on and striding out of the back door.

Despite the fact that he had left with his boxers on, it would be fully apparent that he had rid of them swiftly as he sprinted across the back area and to the airship carrier afar.

No shame or hesitance whatsoever.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Tai nodded and near immediately grabbed Natalie's wrist and dragged her into another room "C'mere, ZeZe! I need my privacy for this no matter how drunk I am!" she said as she did so...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Natalie, stunned as well as completely confused, came to her senses just mere moments before Tai dragged her out of the living room. Natalie dug her heels into the floor and turned to her only source of bleak, familial help in this dark time. Natalie braced her only free hand against the wall and pushed in an attempt to keep herself from being dragged away by the drunken fangirl as Natalie turned.

"Melody! Please dear god help me!" Natalie shouted frantically as her arm threatened to loosen behind her. The aforementioned sister merely looked back at Natalie and raised the tablet that had formerly been in her elder sister's possession with an amused expression on her face. "What was that rule concerning dares again, Sissy? So long as both parties have consumed alcohol anything goes?" Melody spoke slowly as an evil smirk grew on her face. Natalie narrowed her eyes and sighed as her arm gave way.

"You're gonna pay for this, you little she-devil!"

That was the last thing that could be heard echoing down the hallway as Natalie was dragged off.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Witch and Amber where both cuddling into Shines lap unknowing of what was even going on around them really. Amber her self lifted her head and placed it on Shines chest and lets out a small snore while Witch cuddle Shines lap and mumbled "Have fun sluts......"As Tai dragged Natalie out of the room
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:08 pm

Starshine gave Witch a sharp flick to forehead, and said "Be nice" before settling in, deciding to sit back and enjoy the attention from the two
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Witch glared at Shine a little before noticing Amber "What is that bitch doing?"Witch asked as she started to push amber off of Shine.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Starshine sighed and gave Witch another, harder flick between her eyes "I said be nice, I really don't want to stop her from setting you on fire"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Amber was still asleep as she cuddled back into Shine giving a slight shiver as if she was cold

Witch on the other hand glared at the girl with daggers as she layed on Shines lap
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Starshine put his arm around Amber while patting Witch on the head "You really are an angry drunk"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Witch glared more at Amber "that should be me...."witch said under her breath barly hearble

Amber stopped shivering and smiled a little as she cuddled shine a bit more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Tama walked into the room. To see Witch fussing at Starshine. "Looks like you got yourself a hand full Star." Tama said happily as she sat down on the floor. Her mind wondering off to think about Arc. She totally saw him in his boxers. Her face turned a bright red as she buried her face on her knees as she did a little sequel. Of course this would be something called fangirling and truly it wasn't Tama's fault. It was arcs. All his fault.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:01 pm

As if some spiritual manifestation of life itself wished to spite the masked girl soon after she began huddling into  a tucked ball, Angelo burst through the backyard door after a minute or so- though backfirst onto the ground, rather than just casually striding back in. From the facts that he was dressed in his boxers yet again, and how he assumed a somewhat awkward position upon collision, it was safe to say that he was using the door as support while slipping the only clothing other than the clothes that he had dragged out with him back on. The wind appeared to be knocked out of him in the form of a groan upon impact with the floor, though, because of his abnormal and intoxicated stature, it seemed to be heavily exaggerated.

While still on the floor, the boy made a plethora of childish whining and groaning noises while quickly ridding his hands of the gloves. Tucking them both into a ball in a similar way that one would pair a duo of socks, he chucked them back at Cruc. ...Because of the awkward angle he was at and the fact that he was still sprawled out on his back, the gloves didn't quite go as far as he intended.

"I did it, but screw the fuck outta those damn gloves!" he shouted soon after entry, his voice oddly raising and cracking upon the first major curse word that he had spoken. Grumbling to himself, he rolled over onto his chest and began to crawl over to his remaining clothes. Picking his first shirt up, he simply slipped it over onto his chest though bothered not to button it up before tossing his remaining body layer over to his pants and shoes a better distance away. "I swear to fuckin' God, man; I can't climb worth shit with those! It's too damn slippery! Do you want to pay for my medical bill, or something?!"

Now, the teen was, indeed, shouting by that point. Not really from anger, but, rather...
...He just really wasn't comprehending what he was saying.
As per the partial buzz, he would remember most of this the day after, if not later that day.
It was just...that...he didn't really understand what he was saying.
Not just yet, at least,
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:10 am

Tama slapped her cheeks when she heard Arc's voice. She needed to get her head out of the gutter for once. Getting to her feet the tall woman walked over to the grumbling Raven. She bent down on her ankles as she looked at him. Then she poked his side, giggling at him as he struggled to put his clothes on. "Arc, You alright?" She cooed softly as she took his pants and handed them to him. "I'll go get your shoes." Tama got up walking over to his shoes and picking them up. Then dropping the shoes in front of Arc. "There you go, Arc." the sweet girl giggled softly as a light blush appeared over her cheeks.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:49 am

Tai came out of the room she and Natalie went into with a satisfied smile "Okay, I'm back! Melody, truth or dare!?" she said happily "Oh, and don't worry about ZeZe, she's just tired, she'll be out in a second..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Melody looked at Tai with her eyes narrowed before she glanced over to the tablet in her hands. "Dare. But be warned now: I'm not drunk," Melody said bluntly as she set the tablet down besides her.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Tai smirked "I dare you... To... Make out with the person in the room you is the least attractive for at least 3 seconds, and don't pick me just to be snarky!" she said with a joking smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:47 pm

"I said I wasn't drunk but oh well... and on another note: I can be as snarky as I want," Melody said, standing up from the couch and unleashing the dared wrath on the person who instructed it of her. "Don't make a dare you wouldn't perform yourself, sweetheart," Melody teased as she pulled away from the fangirl.

"Truth or Dare?" Melody asked, pointing to Peter as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9