RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

+2
Paige weaver
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Sic looked at the situation with confusion and worry "Does... This usually happen at parties?..." he asked Pete "No, but something weird, stupid and possibly dangerous always does..." Pete said casually, looking at the sight with slight amusement "Everyone always comes out fine in the end... I mean, last time, Lucy got went crazy, which led to her getting amnesia, but... My point still stands..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Amber smiled as she let go of Shine and quickly looked at leaf "Hey why don't I change my dare to him drinking then you can dare him to have sex with us on your next turn that way he will!"Amber said with a grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Leaf slowly nodded, Rocky returning to its storage form as the malevolent aura surrounding the Koala slowly faded. She very carefully replaced the talismans before slowly picking the jug back up, as if cautious that something may happen to her again.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Amber smiled a little as she looked at Shine "I dare you to get drunk!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Starshine closed his eyes and took a deep breath forcing his semblance to deactivate. He then wordlessly grabbed the jug and downed a quarter of it's contents  before being forced to stop by a coughing fit "Fuck that burns... Anyway that should be enough just give it a moment" he said looking around the room "Guess I get to pick the next victim" he said starting to feel the effects of the alcohol Before settling on Tama "Hey masked girl truth or dare"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Tama was standing by now in the crowd. She was embarrassed by the talk of sex. She never really thought of it and never really wanted to do it. By now it had also been an half an hour meaning she was slivered up. She had united her hair from its normal ponytail as it flooded down her shoulders covering her mask on the sides. The clans member looked at Starshine, She really didn't know what to pick. Although she did hope that, Amber, the girl that had asked to have sex with Starshine never gave her a dare. Giving Starshine a little nod, the words spilled from her mouth.

"Dare."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Starshine started shrugging of vines as he spoke "Well since you had me take off some clothing why don't I have you do the same... So how about this I dare you to remove your mask"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Tama shot her head at Starshine. This was worse than sex. This was something she could not do. She had to find a way around this stupid dare. If starshine could be talked out of a dare then she could do it. Walking up to starshine Tama got a little close. Letting a laugh escape her lips, "So you wanna marry me? Two girls wasn't enough for you that you wanted a third one?" Tama made a sly laugh at Starshine. "You just get better and better Starshine, but I deny your offer to marriage. I already have a guy I like."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Starshine just gave her a quizzical look "Uhh no... at no point did the thought cross even my mind." he said flatly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:37 pm

Tama poked Starshine in the chest. "You asked me to take off my mask. That is asking to marry me, buddy." Tama then signed softly, "Of course you don't know. You weren't born in my clan. When a woman takes off her mask to a guy. It means she wants to marry that person." The girl signed softly stepping back away from Starshine. She really hopped that he wouldn't dislike her. She really couldn't take off her mask. She could do anything else. Even strip naked, but taking off her mask was a no no. It was the weirdest thing ever.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Starshine sighed "Bummer that's all I had" he said as he walked over and sat on a couch "I don't know umm drink I guess" he said pointing at one of the jugs of booze laying around
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Tama was finally silvered up, now she has to drink AGAIN! These people were going to kill her, but it beats taking her mask off. Signing softly, hoping that the next half an hour would be fast that the other one. She looked towards a guy. She didn't know how he was. "Before I drink I'm going to ask someone truth or dare." Giving Starshine a nod she pointed towards Pete.

"Truth or Dare?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Pete shrugged "Dare I guess?" he said with a casual smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:06 am

Tama nodded, she already had the jug of alcohol in her hands as she sat looking at him. Titling her head to the side, she smiled happily. "I dare you to.." It took Tama a few minutes as she thought up the perfect dare for the guy. "Swap clothes with someone else for a half-an-hour." It wasn't a bad dare of course. It wasn't like the sex one and it still kept the party going. "Of course you can use the changing room to go change."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:07 am

Pete looked at her and shrugged "Okay then... Uh... Who wants to trade clothes for a bit?" he said, looking around the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 am

Amber in a drunken haze stood up "I will!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:34 am

Pete shrugged once more and nodded "'Kay then, let's go, I guess..." he said before walking into the nearest next room, waiting for her to follow him...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:35 am

Amber followed with a goofy grin to the changing room
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 am

Pete looked back to Amber, already taking his shirt off "So, who are you again? I don't think we met..." he said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:39 am

Amber smiled as she seen Petes chest "I'm good now do we got to give each other are undys to?"Amber giggled a little as she slowly took off her skirt.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 am

Pete blushed a little "I am a taken man and would rather not be seen naked by another girl OR wear her underwear..." he said, slightly flustered...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:42 am

Ahhh taken? thats no fun!"Starts to take off her shirt as she smiles at Pete "Well its not cheating to watch."

At that moment Tonma knocked on the door to the house thinking "I wonder If every one is drunk yet...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:46 am

Pete shook his head "I'd still rather not, I'm very loyal to her, even if she wouldn't mind, which she probably would, I would still not want to do it..."

Sicarius heard the knock at the door and walked towards it "I'll get it!" he said before reaching the door and opening it to reveal Tonma "Ah, hello Tonma, nice to see another friendly face..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:47 am

Tonma smiled a little as she walked in and seen every one "Two things one where is Pete and two where is the booze."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 am

Sicarius smiled "Peter is the other room enacting a dare where he has to change clothes with another person, the beverages are just over there." he said, pointing towards the beer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next