RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Luc's character Ira Inumuta I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Luc's character Ira Inumuta

2 posters

Go down

Luc's character Ira Inumuta Empty Luc's character Ira Inumuta

Post by Luc Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:41 pm

CHARACTER

Name:Ira Inumuta

Species:Human

Call Sign/Symbol:

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student):First year

Appearance:
Spoiler:
(he is the guy on the right) Ira is 5 foot 11 inches and about 160 pounds, he has silver hair and a scar under his left eye. He normally has his hands and wrists wrapped, and is usually wearing a t-shirt and a cargo pants.

History:In his young days Ira was rather bland until he met his friend, Uzu, who he met the age of ten. Then his life changed Uzu who was much older then him told him stories of a school and this made Ira want to go there and when he was old enough Uzu was showing Ira how to get to the place this school was when they were blindsided by a car and they were both dieing when Uzu uses all the energy he could to move Ira out of the way when a piece of glass shattered and was going to kill him. Though the paramedics didn't make it in time to save Uzu they saved Ira and he lived, but with major scaring on his wrist and a scar under his eye. After he had made his recovery he made it to the school that he had dreamed of going to since he was ten.

Personality:Ira likes to see how people act before he likes to actually meets them so he can know if someone tries to change and fool him. If people try to force themselves he can be a little harsh, but they can easily warm up to him. Though he doesn't like this it is more likely he meets people this way rather then how he wants. After people get to know him he can be easy going and less
anti-social then he seems at first.

Strengths:
Flexible-he can easily bend and do things that people normally couldn't
Quick-not fast (there is a difference) he can react in little to no time
Scrappy-he can think fast when he is backed into a corner

Weaknesses:
“Weak”-his strikes may be fast but not very strong
Doesn't think everything through- he doesn't always think about the results just what he hopes happens
“Fragile”-he cant take a bunch of hits

Semblance:Undiscovered

WEAPON

Name:Sterben

First Form:A black sword with a red streak down the middle.

Second Form:A rifle that can shoot any kind of normal ammo of the .45 (only 4 rounds total in each clip)

History:Ira made this weapon to get over Uzu's death and remind him that death comes to everybody.

Last edited by Luc on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luc

Back to top Go down

Luc's character Ira Inumuta Empty Re: Luc's character Ira Inumuta

Post by Drae Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Hmm... It looks fine to me. If no-one else takes a look at it within the next 24 hours, consider it Approved
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down