RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Graduation (Open Event!)

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Paige weaver
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation (Open Event!)

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:06 pm

Baihu cast his glare over at Misaki at her comment for a moment before quickly looking over at Skye. His tail continued to lash behind him and his growling continued on as he stared at his fellow 'teammate.' "Seriously. Let him go back- Or, better yet, let me go back. I don't wanna fucking be here with any of you right now...or ever, quite frankly..."

Sighing, Corrine shrugged in a casual manner while watching the group afar. "Eh. We can only encourage and hope for the best, right...?" she said while waving dismissively.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Misaki gave a glare "And i thought i was the mean one in this group......"

Droth smiled a little "I use a bow and arrow.....What game are you playing."

Tonma simply smiled "He will get along with them......He will kill them with kindness."

Balif looked at joey and shook his head "They look happy to me and i don't think he will do anything to her."

Mora grinned a little and patted Kimmy on the head "Im not going to hit him..."

Last edited by Paige weaver on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Tama giggled happily as she hugged Arc. She of course was the touchy type of person. She of course was hugging him from behind rather than in front. She rested her chin on his head as she looked at the dancing people. "Are they your friends Arc?" Tama asked as she looked at them smiling. "They are pretty good! I wanna dance like that." Tamas arms were wrapped loosely over his shoulders as she giggled softly. Her chest pressed into his neck as her chin was still currently on his head. "Arc can you dance like that?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:05 pm

A mocking and evil grin spread across Bai's lips as those words and he cackled rather madly while glaring at Misaki. "Ahahaaaaaaa, if you thought that you could win the throne as the biggest dick in this group, then you should've brought your fucking A-game with you!" the tiger shot back quickly.

Angelo nodded as an initial response, trying his best to ignore the fact that his friend's chest was basically digging into his head. He coughed quietly before piecing together some words of speech. "Yeah, they are. Friends from the Academy, the restaurant I work at - I actually think you met Haven the same day we met - and they also happen to be the students at the dance studio I take lessons at," he spoke in a casual tone while watching Haven and Sianna afar. He looked up a bit and at Tama as she continued on, blinking. "The three of us, alongside a couple other friends of ours, actually worked on that dance piece that they're doing out there."

He paused for a moment while thinking on the last question that had been asked of him.

"Uh...I guess, yeah. I've been dancing for longer than they have, as far as I know, and have actually learn more than one dance style through the years, so... Uh...I guess you could say I have more experience."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Tama smiled softly as she wrapped her arms tighter around arc, "Can I see you dance like that?" She said happily. "I'll stand on the side lines and wont make a fuss! Please!! I really wanna see you dance." Tama begged as she let go of him standing next to him now. "I bet your really good!" She watched the dancing people with wonder. She had always been fascinated by dancing although sadly she had never danced. Her clan would never dance but they would do singing and instruments. Although there were times people danced, but it was them going in a circle doing ritual like dances. Tama walked over to were the people were dancing as she stood on the side motioning Arc to come over.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:56 am

Pete shrugged "Can I vote for all three of you? If not, then I go with Bai... I mean, Misaki's a bitch, but she's nice to some people, same with Skye, at least he has his nice moments, but Bai's a dick to everyone!" Pete said "Now can I go back to my friends?..." "Nope!" "As leader of this team, I command you to let me go!" "Shut up, Peter, no one cares." Pete just sighed angrily "I shoulda' been a game designer...."

Marais looked back down at her game "Uh, just a fun little beat-em-up game based on really popular TV show I happen to be a fan of, it's called Grimm Saint... Ever heard of it, it's pretty good."

Sicarius sighed "If he could do that, he would've done it the day he met them... The people he likes, like us, he seems to have a way with, becoming as close as can be before the day's over... It's almost supernatural... Blessed by a god, perhaps?"

Joey sighed "I just don't want her to get hurt, okay?..."

Kimmy pouted "I was just joking... I'd still like the drink though..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:15 am

(if you cant tolerate kpop or stuff like that then dont click this because its a reference to the dance that my characters will be doing in this post)

A deadpanned expression would take the raven's face as he simply continued staring up at his companion. After a moment or so, he closed his eyes and bowed his head, sighing and muttering something to himself in Korean tongues while slipping away from Tama's grasp. "Aaaaah, sure, why not..." he breathed quietly, his hand waving dismissively in the air while beginning to stalk after the girl. Rather than joining her, however, he walked over to the duo already on the floor, catching their attention before beginning to talk to them. The two siblings looked at each other for a moment before smirking and nodding, and they briefly parted ways and began searching through the crowd.

At first, Haven came back after yanking Thanatos away from his team, and was casually explaining the situation at hand. Sianna did the same, though reappeared with Corrine. After the two were done explaining to their last-second recruits, they all began to reel their respective music players out and began scrolling to a song. Taking a deep breath, Sianna looked through the crowds one more time before grinning and skipping swiftly over to Peter, Skye, Misaki, and Bai.

"Oooooho, so I'm King Motherfuckin' Jackass, huh? Tch, well, at least it's a title I can be proud of!" the tiger exclaimed, his tone still full of spite. "And by the way, I oughta both give you kudos for having the balls to say that when I'm right here- and also kick your ass for at the same ti-"

"We need to borrow this pissy bastard for a little bit; sorry!"

With those words, the scarlet dancer dragged the feline off by the back of his collar, earning a bit of backlash. It began to die down, however, as she began to explain the scenario once more. Bai fell abnormally awkward and silent by the end of he briefing, but, after sending one last glare toward Peter and the others once more, he rubbed his face and muttered something under his breath before fishing his own mp3 player out.

Sighing quietly for a moment, Angelo glanced around at the people that his companions had gathered at the last moment before ensuring that they were all ready.

...And then they began the dance in a perfect synchronization.

(too lazy to describe everything that theyre doing so screw this lets just say theyre dancing for like nearly four minutes)
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 am

Balif shook his head "Eve what do you think of that mora kid?"

Droth smiled as he thought for a little bit "I heard of it a little bit."

Voilet wrote a note for sic "He will be alright i mean come on he is there leader."

Misaki rolled her eyes "Pete skye stop......We made it through a year so can we have one day we act nice to each other...."

Mora smiled as he got kimmy some punch "He will get used to us like i got use to jett and meli."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:37 am

Tama was probably a bit too loud. Her screams echoed through the gym as she clapped loudly at Arc. Of course at least this was when he was done. During the dance though she made ooh's and awes of course. When it was done Tama tackled Arc, letting out a tiny scream in delight. Giving him a hug as her cheek pressed against his cheek. "That was amazing Arc!!!" She giggled softly as she hugged the short kid. "Hehe! That was awesome! Your amazing Arc!!"  Tama then stopped hugging him as she looked down at him. She patted his head softly as she did another cute little jump and squeal and then hugged him again. "Kyyaaa! I just can't get over how amazing that was!" the girl said happily as she hugged Arc again. Looking at the other dance members. "Oh I'm sorry. You guys were beautiful as well." then she looked back at Arc who was now firmly pressed into her body. "Sorry Arc. I forgot you don't like being touched.. But i couldn't help it. You were really good!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 am

Eve shrugged "He... Makes good music I guess...." "He really doesn't... It's honestly the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard..."

Pete was more focused on the dancing, he looked as if he was looking at a car crash, disturbed, yet he couldn't look away "I-..... I'm not sure whether to laugh at the absurdity, cry at the awesomeness or throw up at the disturbingness.... I think the last one, I actually feel sick..." "I'm impressed, amused and slightly turned on..." "PLEASE NO, TOO MUCH INFO!"

Marais shrugged "'s a... Good show..." she said awkwardly "With.... Good tie-in games...."

"Isn't that one of his big problems with them? They don't treat him like a leader?... Which one of them IS treated like a leader?... Is it Skye? I assume it's Skye..."

"Didn't you need to lose a kidney and go on a road trip with him to let Jett date her?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Shizu stood at the eastern end of the complex, a small glass of clear liquid in her hand as she sat in a chair with her legs crossed. This was one of the few times she had decided to be completely relaxed with herself, and as such she was wearing a sparkling silver dress with a small obsidian black bow in her hair. Her gaze swept across the room as she observed the people milling around with a small smile on her face. "So. Kasai, was it? What are your plans for this next year?" She asked, turning to the woman standing on her left as she calmly took a sip of her drink.

Kasai smiled faintly as she swirling the contents of her own glass. The pink-colored mixture turning into a small whirlpool within its fragile confines as Kasai returned to her thoughts on that same subject. "I honestly don't know. I might decide to officially return here to Beacon and start teaching, but it'd take me away from the bar and would shorten the amount of time I could hunt. However on the upside I'd get the chance to help the newer generations. Prepare them in ways my instructors couldn't."

Shizu nodded slowly as Kasai took a sip of her drink. "Although I could always put Mizu in charge."

Across the hall the aforementioned witch was rapidly supplying drink after drink to the waiting students, her watermelon having become a sort of sign to passerby that the mixing prodigy was there. Of course, that sort of popularity could be deadly to those on the receiving end. "Rin~ could you bother getting up and helping me?" Mizu whined, glancing over at the Grimm Reaper hurriedly.

Rin was, of course, not paying much attention as he moved a chess piece and took Hui's bishop. "Nope, and also Hui: The conditions for living with me is that you have to come with me to graduation. I thought we went over this." He then leaned back in his chair as he awaited the move of the mooch in front of him.

Natalie was near the front end of the hall, her headphones blocking out the outside world as she spun records and otherwise created a rather welcome atmosphere for those who were in the room at that certain time. Melody was sitting in a chair behind the DJ, pouting. Whilst Cruccifix was trying her damnedest to stay hidden within the crowd.

Leaning up against a wall just outside of the ballroom stood a lone Faunus, her golden eyes turned upwards as she let out a small sigh. So this is it then, huh? Graduation, she thought solemnly as her tail flicked beneath her clothing. She was wearing the same dress she had worn when Corvou dragged her into that restaurant so long ago. She continued to gaze upwards as thoughts swirled in her mind of the years she had spent within the walls of the Academy, and a rare, small smile found itself on her face as she traveled down memory lane. And now the million-dollar question: Should I stay and teach, or go out and hunt.

Back inside Kuro was sitting down with Ragnarok on his lap, his gaze shifting from person to person as he watched Garnet make another attempt on her twin brother from the corner of his eye. His faunus cat ear twitched slightly in response to the actions of the blonde. "We've still got plenty of time until they start the announcements, Opal. What say we disappear for a little bit?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Angelo yelped awkwardly as he was basically dragged away from his group as they ended their little 'routine.' He stumbled back a bit, only finding himself still standing due to the fact that Tama was holding onto him at a somewhat crushing strength. "A-Ahaha, whatever you say...! Uh...c-can you...please let go now...?" he said in a rather rushed tone, the slightest tinge of scarlet taking his features as he squirmed a bit.

And thus, the group separated, for the most part. Thanatos returned to his team; Corrine traveled back to the sidelines; and both Haven and Sianna continued to dance on the floor as they had been prior. Similar to the rest, Baihu took a deep breath while turning and beginning to reluctantly make his way back to his oh-so-beloved team. He cast them an odd look, Faunus auds of his flickering lightly as they seemed to catch what Skye had said, even over the distance and noise. "...Would you kindly shut the fuck up and never say that ever again...?" he said as soon as he was within the group's near proximities once more.

Corvou simply watched the performance afar, up until the dance team dispersed by the end of their act. For a little while, he looked over at Angelo, snickering quietly at how he was practically being smothered. "I swear; he's gonna suffocate from that one of these days..." he muttered to himself, shaking his head. After doing so, he gave a sigh before going on to scan the room before leaning further into the fall behind him, his tail swaying slowly beneath him. Slowly, he looked down, slipping his phone from his pocket and activating the screen and scrolling through his contacts. He gave the room one more quick scan, blinking once more looking back down at his handheld device and deciding to bother a particular wolf, unknowing of the fact that she was actually somewhat nearby.

*Pfff...you're not ditching tonight, are you?*
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Tama let go of Arc and smiled softly. "Sorry Arc I was Ju-" She stopped mid sentence as she heard a rude comment. Tama turned around recognizing the voice. "What.. the.. hell." The teen's composure broke. Her whole entire body tensed up as she actually went over to one of the speakers. Her strong body picked the thing up yanking it from its cords as she threw the thing at Pete. "Little Bitch." She mumbled under her breath. Her eyes were slanted into almost like a wild beast. She stood there with her hands on her hips. "Say that again Pete. I don't think I quite heard you." This woman was ready for a fight especially with Pete.

Then Tama remembered Arc's words when she first met him. He lectured her about being nice or something like that. She looked back at Arc, "Ahh I did it again.. I'm sorry." Walking over to Pete's group, "Ahhh I'm sorry Pete! You were being mean to Arc. I got upset!" Tama ran over to the group hoping that she didn't hurt Pete too bad. Although deep inside she really hoped he would get bruised up. Only because he was being mean to Arc.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Pete was surprised by the sudden hit from nowhere and was knocked out of Skye's grasp, somehow Skye himself was unharmed and silently laughing to himself "Nice shot!" Pete got up from under the speaker quickly, he had, at most, a small bruise on his forehead "What the hell, Tama?! I didn't say anything about your boyfriend!... I guess I kinda did, but-.... Hey wait a minute... I'm not being held against my will anymore... Thank you, Tama, I'm out of here!" he said before dashing off to outside "Sic, Tonma, you'll know where to find me!"

Sicarius looked at the scene with a smile "Well that worked itself out well... Shall we, girls?" he asked curiously, knowing Pete would be on the roof...

Jijo walked up to her mistress awkwardly, carrying a freshly poured cup of punch and wearing a fine red and black dress "I'm... Still not used to wearing this thing, mistress, must I wear it? There's plenty of other people here in casual clothing..." she said awkwardly...

Hui was staring at the chess board in thought "I know, but last I checked, playing chess wasn't on the agenda... You know how much I hate chess..." she said before moving her queen to take a pawn...

Opal sighed and smiled at his sister "Sister, dear, as much as that would sound appealing at any other time, I'm not in the mood.. You should know that thanks to that weird twin telepathy thing... Does that even work for things like that? I still don't understand it..." he said, trying to change the subject...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Supposedly unbeknownst to Pete a very specific former Nightmare had taken up residence on the roof, her legs dangling off the edge as she stared at the Vale cityscape. Her purple eyes blinked as she stared out into the void in front of her as her thoughts all crowded in on one another. Her fox ears would twitch every so often as she did so. What was that... a memory? she thought quietly. When she entered the hall she had experienced the most unusual thing: she had seen herself standing on a stage with a young bear- she assumed it was Pete- smiling upwards at her. She had only caught bits and pieces of what amounted to conversation, but she could've sworn she had heard Peter refer to her as his senior more than once.

And here I thought I was only a grade further because of my combat potential, She thought, lowering her gaze to her hands before lifting her head again to stare up at the cityscape once more.

Back on the ground Ishini was fishing her phone out of the small satchel she had hanging from a strap on her shoulder. Flipping it open and pressing it to her ear she would sigh softly before answering. "No. I'm not ditching, Cor. I'm just not in the ballroom. What should I do?" She asked quietly, leaning back into the wall until she felt the material bump against the back of her head. She closed her eyes as she relaxed against the structure. "I don't know if I should stay and teach or go fight Grimm."

"Chess is a vital skill that will further increase your power in combat," Rin protested as he swiped Hui's queen off of the board with one of his own bishops. Hui was taking unnecessary risks, and Rin had to admit he was being quite the asshole for capitalizing on them.

You can't always run around armed to the teeth, Jijo. Besides, you look far more attractive in that outfit. Makes you look friendlier," Shizu said calmly, turning her head to give her partner-in-crime a genuine smile before taking another sip of her drink.

"Opal I know well enough that you aren't currently in the mood. Which is why I opted to help you fix that," Garnet said calmly. She was wearing a very form-fitting gold dress that looked like it was made for nobility. Over her brother's shoulder she caught a glimpse of a certain koala over by the punch table. By the looks of things, Leaf was sulking.

I'm such an idiot, Leaf thought bluntly as she took another chug of the liquid inside the liter jug in her hand. She sighed loudly as these thoughts continued, Why would anyone want a lazy, drum playing princess who behaves more like an otaku who watches too much ecchi anyway? Leaf thought as she took yet another swig, I should just go back home. No doubt Father has a whole line of princes just clamoring to meet me, Leaf sighed, Anyways... I've only got one more year left before I'm out of time.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:27 am

"H-HOLY JESUS, TAMA-"

In an awkward way, the raven stared at the girl all throughout her little changes; from when she had still be obsessing over the performance, to when she had gone berserk for a couple of seconds, to when she seemed to realize her wrongs and apologized to the bear. His jaw was dropped a little bit as he laughed nervously as a result of what was happening, and he brushed a hand through his hair while the remaining hand rubbed his face. ...Looks like I landed a feisty one.......

Blinking quietly at his phone for a moment, the drake slowly tapped a couple of things on his phone's screen for a moment before bringing it up to his own ear. He himself leaned further into the wall behind his figure, his tail slowing down and eventually falling motionless as he listened to the first reply that was in store for him. Looking down a bit in thought, he gave a soft mutter before shrugging. "Well...I'd say to go with the path that aligns more with your interests or what you're good at, alongside what you want, I guess. Being a teacher would let you stay close to home, and it could also let you fight Grimm at the same time- considering you teach along the lines of general combat or strategies or something like that. Fighting Grimm would more or less make you be away from home more often, but you could be more active and even meet some other people that you could even potentially teach- even though the chances of that happening out there are slimmer than they are at the Academy. Things could really work both ways in both scenarios, and-"

He looked up for a moment, slowly covering his free ear with his vacant hand in attempt to drown the sound around him out.

".............And-"

It was then that the event from earlier seemed to align with his own reality, and the speaker that Tama had thrown seemed to make an abrupt and loud, crashing impact with Peter afar.

"AAAAAAAAWWWWW SHIT, SON; SHE STOPPED THE BASS, MAN! SHE DROPPED THE BASS ON US!"

Sighing deeply, the Azuryn man would rub his face quietly before shaking his head.

"............Actually, before I go on, where exactly are you? It would be easier to just talk to you when you're right there since I can't really hear shit right now."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Ishi giggled softly as she listened to the situation from Corvou's end of the line. She opened her eyes and smiled as she gave her reply to the drake. "I'm outside."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Nodding, Corvou looked up before pushing his frame from the wall. He stepped forward, still holding his phone to his ear while weaving through the crowd. Inhaling quietly as soon as he stepped a single foot outside. Walking along the exterior of the ballroom building for a little while, he glanced around a couple of times before walking a bit further. The next time he took a scan, he blinked quietly while slowly hanging his device up and slipping it back into his pocket, having successfully spotted the canine. He walked over, giving a small wave.

"...Sooooo...back to the whole, 'I'm not sure what to do,' thing you were talking about earlier?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:24 am

Tama suddenly jumped on Arc. Hugging him tightly to no extent. "I'm sorry," There was a blush across her face. "I will hurt Pete later." Her ears were pink as she continued to ramble on, " He called you my boyfriend!" Tama shook her head as she huggled Arc. "Can't believe him." She signed softly as she held on to Arc.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Balif rolled his eyes "Why don't you talk to him........Me and Eve can give kimmy company while you do."

Mora glared at kimmy "Still we talked it out."

Tonma sighed as she looked at Violet "Can you go get him im going to talk to violet for a little bit."

Droth smiled a little at the girl "So....now what to talk about."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:13 pm

"By "Talk to him" do you mean "Punch him in the dick"? 'cause punch him in the dick I can definitely do." Joey said, thinking he's clever...

"Yeah, but that was after you lost a kidney and taken on a field trip..."

Sicarius smirked and nodded "Sure... It's no surprise that some people forget who's dating who in this little clique of ours..." he said jokingly before walking off to get Pete...

Skye looked to Misaki expectingly "Want me to go grab him again?..."

Marais shrugged "I don't know..." she said quietly...

Hui looked at the board with a thoughtful expression, she looked like she was about to say something, but then immediately reached for Rin's King and threw it as hard as she could behind her "Whoops, your lord was struck by a fatal case of "The Goddess is bored" Syndrome." she said jokingly...

The person who was hit by the chess piece was Marais, hitting her square in the forehead and bouncing onto her lap "Ow... What. The. Hell?... There's something to talk about, what the hell just happened?!" she said as she picked up the chess piece and looked in the direction it came from "Oh... Of course... Hui..." she said bitterly...

Jijo blushed at her mistress' words "Uh... If you think I look attractive, then I see no reason why I shouldn't wear it... Other than the flimsy excuse of "I don't want to"..." she said obediently...

Opal smirked "Trust me, if it needs fixing, I'll ask for your help."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Balif sighed "No talking as in getting to like each other...."

Mora shrugged "It's still the same we talked it out after all of that."

Droth looked around for a moment "Who is this Hui?"

Misaki glared at Skye "I dont care......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Angelo simply bowed his head a bit, shoving his palms into his face and rubbing it lightly while muttering quietly to himself. A slight warmth spanned his expression, though, due to the motions that he had just taken, whatever visual it was accompanied was thankfully hidden for the moment. And, thus, he was able to reply with a simple remark in a quiet yet calm tone:

"...Yep... I can't believe it, either..."

A minor moment of silence would pass.

".....................Can you please let go?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:31 am

Lee  had walked into the room finally. His short pink occupied by his fresh blue eyes. His attire was almost perfect. His one ear was decorated in a big diamond. He wore a black bracelet around his wirst. The fashion diva had entered. He looked around spotting Starshine not too far. "Yoohoo Starry love." His voice wasnt high pitched but it was kind of high in its own way. The pink monster waved to starshine. Then seeing Corvou about to leave the monster attacked. "Corvooou-y" The flamboyant boy yelled loudly.

Ringo had walked in as well. Her long white hair fluttered wildly as she saw her idol hugging a BOY!! Unlike the Tama, Ringo had no mask on because she was planed to be married. The red hot fiery eyed girl was approaching Tama and her lover. "TAMA! In the villages name. What the hell are you doing hugging up on an outsider! Do you know that's against clan code?!?! Are you stupid."

Tama looked at Arc and let him go blushinG. That's when Ringo showed up and started lecturing her. "Ahh Arc.. Let's go somewhere else. I feel like there is an unwanted presence." Grabbing Arc's hand moving the young boy away from Ringo.

Killua stood against the wall some more. She was reading her book looking at the letters in absolute bliss. Although it was in a different language. Not the normal English language. It was written in German. The red and green eyes read the book in a fast pace.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:50 am

The drake continued his stride forward, looking down at the nearby wolf after taking his place by one of the pillars supporting the building's structure. He allowed himself to fall back a bit, leaning on the solidified material before crossing his arms casually. His mouth parted as he was about to say something more, though no words escaped as he heard his name from an unfamiliar voice. Blinking, he averting his gaze from the girl nearby and cast it over to the crossdresser afar, his expression showing a visual of confusion for a moment as his formal tone of speech seemed to come back to him....Something seems...off...about that person... he thought to himself before turning to face the other a bit more, his eyes narrowed slightly.

"...Er...pardon? How exactly do you know my name...? I...do not believe that we have ever met before..."

"..Wait, what? Who is-" the Arc teen began, though would only be cut off as soon as he began to speak. Stumbling a bit over his heels at first, the boy managed to regain his balance while being dragged off by Tama. A loud clicking noise would be made from his tongue and the roof of his mouth as he staggered off. "Eeeeeeh, Tama, what exactly just... I don't..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next