RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May

3 posters

Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May Empty Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Sicarius was sitting in the locker room, silently worrying about his dear friend, Peter, who was hospitalized by the last round "He'll be okay... He'll be fine... He's... Had worse.... Probably...." he said to himself....

Skye and Ailin were sitting nearby "So is your round up next?" "Sadly not, it's two girls named Mizu Furutsu and Misaki May... Weird names...." "Oh, hey, Misaki's on my team at Beacon!" "Your teammate has a strange name..."

Joeira kept silent, still just waiting...

Jijo looked through the last few seconds of the tape she recorded of the last fight, she had been doing so for a few minutes now "This is quite interesting, Mistress... I wonder if this has anything to do with his semblance... Or perhaps the supernatural?" she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May

Post by Drae Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:46 pm

It was at that exact moment that a strange girl dressed completely from head to toe in pink rounded the corner to their area of the locker room, a fairly large case on her back as the used her staff to support her. For all intents and purposes she seemed to resemble a watermelon, her pink witch's garments combined with her dark green eyes and hair of a slightly brighter pink completing the look thusly as she set the case on a nearby seat and opened it to reveal what appeared to be an apple-themed Minigun.

The small girl hefted the weapon out of it's case before strangely hugging the weapon as if it were a long-lost friend. She softly cooed as she did so, increasing to her already weird impression.

"Yay~! I finally get to use you again!" Mizu said softly as she finally let go of the weapon. She would stare at it for a moment before slinging the weapon onto her back and facing the arena entrance, a determined gleam that seemed extremely foreign appearing in the small girl's eyes as she pounded the flat of her left palm with her right fist and curled her lips up into a scarily vicious smile.

"I wonder how much fruit it'll take to break every last one of that poor bitch's bones."

---
"Indeed, Jijo. That boy did the one thing that not many do: He surprised me, however it does make me wonder if it was indeed Semblance-related," Shizu mused, placing her hands together and resting her head on them. If this next match was as interesting as the last, then she was going to learn quite a lot today, and that thought alone excited her.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Mizu Furutsu Vs Misaki May

Post by Paige weaver Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Misaki was standing in the arena waiting or mizu to show up the thought of what she did to pete in the last round it was not her place to step in but she needed to end what ever he was doing. She gave a slight smile before turning the dial on her weapon to 13 strong enough to knock a nevermore out cold one touch would use most of her dust though but would knock out anyone in her way.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Mizu glanced outside of the locker room to get a look at her opponent. From what she could tell she was a close-range fighter. A type Mizu was very familiar in fighting courtesy of her dearest sister. So... Based on what I heard from over here earlier, she's Peter's ex... meaning chances are she wants to end this quickly so she can get to beating him up," Mizu thought calmly, twirling her staff in a wide circle in front of her as she slowly stepped out into the arena. Her smile would broaden slightly as she stopped a distance away from her opponent and switched her staff with her Applegun, revving the weapon several times to ensure that the barrels were cycling correctly before she muttered under her breath.

"Sorry, honey. That just isn't going to happen today."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Misaki smirked a little at the gun one of her favorite weapons to fight against was guns. as she smirked her glove let out a large bolt of lightning quickly dispelling in the air. " You know guns are kinda useless against me."Misaki said with a faithful grin as she slowly stepped forward towards the girl her mind working a mile a minute as she thought of what her opponent would do first would she fire at her while standing still or run around her ether way she planned to draw this out and end it in one single blow.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Mizu smirked at Misaki. Aww how cute. She thinks it's just a run-of-the-mill firearm, Mizu thought, giggling softly to herself as she glanced over at the girl. She continued smiling as she spoke up and shouted at her opponent from across the field. "You're not going to end it in one hit, I can guarantee you that," Mizu said, lowering her weapon a tad bit as she made sure her staff was secure. If she was wanting this to work out correctly, she needed to play her cards right. Based on that little show, and the little sentence her opponent had let out, Mizu was fairly certain that distance wouldn't be an issue.

Now that I think about it, she behaves a little like Joey if what Natalie said is correct, Mizu thought, her smile broadening as she rubbed the ground with her foot and thought on her countermeasure. So now I wait.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:29 pm

King Levios smirked at the girls in the arena "Alright ladies and gents, get ready for round two-one! Go in three! Two! One!" Levios said before raising his starting gun into the air and firing it to start the match....

Sicarius had just re-entered the locker room from seeing to Peter in the arena's infirmary "I haven't missed anything, have I? Peter's going to be okay, by the way..." he said to nobody in particular "Nah, Lad, you got here just in time, the round's just started." Skye said, silently hoping that Misaki would win...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:12 am

Misaki grinned bolt flying off her glove as she slowly walked towards the girl before twisting her leg and jumping a quick sprint at her sending a punch at her gut bolts flying everywhere as she threw it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:16 am

Mizu merely smiled as she jumped to the side, swapping out her minigun for her staff as she twirled the long weapon around expertly. It seemed as though Misaki's strike hadn't even glanced her as the small witch pranced around on the balls of her heels, cockily strutting about as she taunted Misaki. "Aww come on... was that it? You didn't even get close to hitting me. Honestly I'm a bit disappointed. I would've thought you'd go with a less obvious move," She taunted, pretending to inspect her nails while actually keeping a very close eye on her opponent.

She's fast, I'll give her that. If I had jumped away until a second later I would've been done for. However, it won't happen again.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:20 am

Misaki smiled a little as she ran at the girl and dropping into a leg slide as she did she turned off her glove so she would not shock herself. as she slide on the ground a small dust cloud came from behind her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:23 am

Mizu yawned as a large watermelon wall appeared in Misaki's path. She leapt back to avoid any repercussions if Misaki managed to somehow stop mid-slide and come after her. She would do a small twirl as multiple watermlons appeared suspended in the air around her, their smooth outer skins gleaming dully in the light as Mizu prepared to send the wall downward on top of Misaki if the wall managed to stop the girl. If it didn't Mizu would merely dematerialize the wall and prepare to dodge any attacks that came her way.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Misaki quickly got to her feet while sliding jumping as soon as she did. As she flew through the air she grabbed a melon from the wall and threw it at mizu as hard as she could.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Mizu merely waved a hand as the watermelon thrown at her vanished into thin air. Her smiled would return as she continued to twirl her staff around while smiling mockingly at her opponent. "Wow, it seems you're even more airheaded than I thought you were gonna be," Mizu taunted, her gaze and posture speaking of cocky confidence as she sighed before a massive swarm of watermelons materialized behind her. She lifted her left arm in the air as more and more watermelons appeared until they all but completely surrounded Misaki.

"Hāiru no Furūtsu*," She muttered calmly as she swiftly brought her hand down as if commanding a line of archers to fire. The resulting effect was that all of the watermelons homed in on Misaki's aura, rapidly accelerating towards it as Mizu stood there smiling.

*Literally "Hail of Fruit"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:27 pm

misaki smiled as she turned her glove on and in a quick punch she hit one of the melons bolts of lighting flying off of it arcing to the other melons and a few bolts arcing at mizu as each bolt arced the melon it hit quickly dispelled and blew up.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Mizu smiled slightly as she watched the lightning bolts attempt to arc off the watermlons to dispel the other ones. "Sorry, chica, but that trick only works if you have salt-water, and even then they would have to be distinctly real." Mizu said as only the single melon Misaki hit blew up. The others continued to rapidly converge as they accelerated. If they were allowed to make contact they would form an impenetrable cage around Misaki. It didn't seem as though she could bounce her lightning off of them.

Fun Fact: That statement is true. Watermelons will only conduct electricity if drenched in salt-water.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 11, 2015 9:04 pm

(Okay, to all those in the future looking back at this, the players decided on a tie and didn't want to continue it to a draw point so...)

The match continued for a while... A long while..... A long, long while.... And after the sun was about to set, one final mutual blow caused them both to get knocked out

"Welp.... Could someone get us an instant replay here?" "I don't think they'd be in the right health for the next round..." "You're right, screw it, they both lose, it's getting late, see you all tomorrow everybody!"

"....Well that's disappointing...." "And boring...." "I blame Pete, who else here blames Pete?" ".....What the hell did Pete have to do with this match?" "I don't know, I just like blaming him for shit." "My god, you're a dick..."

ROUND TWO-ONE:

WINNER: NO ONE! ISHINI GOES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!

NEXT ROUND: ROUND THREE-ONE: AKIHIKO TATSUKAMI VS BALIF TURLSON

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed May 13, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down