RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses]

2 posters

Go down

New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] Empty New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:30 pm

It was a sunny saturday afternoon. A certain Heir, Brenin Golau the Tenth, was walking through a large park in the middle of Vale, Axle Park, it was called. As he walked, he flirted with multiple girls that passed his way

"Hey, sweetie, what's your name?" "Sleaze..." "Aw c'mon, I was just askin'!"

"Wow, you're a cute one." "I-I have a boyfriend..." "My loss then. He must be a good guy."

"Hey the-" "Lesbian" "Aw come on, I wasn't even flirting that time!"

Brenin sat down on a bench with a sad smirk "Dames these days... Two years ago I had fangirls just for bein' rich and they ignored the fact I could hit a birde by firin' at a sign. Now they're just ignorin' me in general..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] Empty Re: New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses]

Post by Purpose Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Lapis had finally decided to head out and try to enjoy herself rather than staying cooped up at home for once. Her ears twtiched a bit as she had her cloak wrapped around her frame to warm herself, a soft hum escaping her closed lips as she walked along the park path.

She seemed to be in her own little world at the moment. The doe merely continued to bop and bounce to her own little beat, smiling to herself a bit.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses] Empty Re: New Rose (Closed) [S.S. Guns 'n' Roses]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Brenin looked at Lapis as she passed by "Might as well try one last time... She is really cute.... But she" "Hey..." he said simply to the passing doe...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:24 pm

She paused her humming before gazing at the male and giving him a warm grin. "Uh hi!" She uttered the words in a rather shy tone.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Brenin smiled as charmingly as he could at Lapis "What's your name, cutie? If you're not in a hurry anywhere, I am gettin' kinda lonely..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun May 03, 2015 9:17 pm

"O-Oh well I wouldn't want that!!" Lapis waddled over and sat beside him, ears twitching as she gently loosened her grip on her cloak so it fell into a more relaxed position around her. "My name is Lapis....You are?" She gazed at him with teal eyes.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

"Brenin. Brenin Golau the Tenth. Ever heard of me? Little hint, you should have." he said with a charming smirk...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun May 03, 2015 9:28 pm

"Oh I do!!! Oh wow someone of your status is talking to someone as low and talentless as me I'm really honored." Her eyes gazed up at him with a sparkle, rubbing her ears a bit out of anxiety. "I mean there are plenty of more....important people."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Brenin shrugged "I'm less interested in "Importance" in my acquaintances and more in their personalities and attractiveness. You could be the richest man in Remnant and still be a baby-munchin' hunchback." he said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun May 03, 2015 9:38 pm

The doe nodded slowly, giving an understanding smile. "W-Well I guess! But I mean I dont really have an outstanding personality or anything. I'm just normal. Average. Okay."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Brenin smirked "Well personality wise, as far as we know, you're my ideal girl, appearance wise you're pretty cute, and... Well, I have to admit, I do have a thing for Deer Faunus, so you got that goin' for you, Antlers." he said half-jokingly
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon May 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Her face became red hot and her ears pulled back in shy embarassment as she gazed at the male. Had he just called her ideal? To Lapis, it was a ridiculous notion that someone would remotely find her cute or ideal to say the least. "Not really!! I mean I'm just average. Everything about me is average o-or less than average."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm

"Average, huh?... Y'know everyone has their own special... Place n life, I guess... And that includes you. My guess is that your talents are cuteness and some form of artistic medium... You draw much? Ever directed an independent film? Ever acted in one? You look like you'd make a good actor."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Wed May 20, 2015 8:35 pm

"I've never really tried Art! I figured I'd be pretty bad at it so I guess I never really tried." The doe gave a shrug as she gazed up at the sky. "The only thing I'm really good at is working with Rus. We're a team and I could never do a job without him. He's my sniper rifle."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed May 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Brenin nodded idly as he listened to Lapis speak ""Rus" huh?... So... You go to Beacon?... I wouldn't expect a timid little cutie like you to be there, so you must be pretty damn good at fighting... That's something about you that ain't average..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Thu May 21, 2015 7:33 am

"M-me? A good fighter? No!! No. I freeze up a lot at close range I can't do much with an enemy next to me. They have to be kinda far..." She said awkwardly as she gently curled her fingers. "I'm useless when they're close."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Alot of people used to long-range usually are. You just need someone to keep the enemies far away..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun May 24, 2015 7:17 am

"I don't exactly have a team yet. I've beeen too shy to really talk to people anyway." The doe whispered quietly as she gazed up. "They're all so..... They look like they belong there. I don't exactly look like I do."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Brenin smirked "Oh, so you're one of those pre-initiation newbies, huh? Don't worry, you'll find someone whenn the time comes... Since we're on the topic, I'm third year, just so ya know...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Tue May 26, 2015 8:48 pm

"That seems so far away from now!!" She gazed at him.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue May 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Brenin shrugged "Hey, just focus on what ya gotta do and it'll go by quicker. Focusing on the end makes the middle alot less enjoyably, y'know..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:53 pm

"I wanna become strong and not let my team down!!!" She gave a shy grin. "I won't be much help as I am now."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Brenin smirked happily at Lapis' words "That's so adorably cliched that it rolls back around to being noble... As a comeback, I'll say that you just gotta believe in yourself before you actually get stuff done, 'cause if you don't think you can do it, then you can't do it, y'know? Psychology and all that.... 'S good....."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:12 am

"Do you like your team? Are they good people?" She asked curiously as she gazed up at the male, ears giving a gentle flop as she shook her head.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down