RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 9:25 pm

"Why the fuck should I? It's true..." Bai murmured in a quiet tone, shrugging while doing so. With a sigh, he turned a little bit, scooting fully on the bed before laying on his back and next to Misaki.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 14 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 9:27 pm

" No its fucking not! i don't have a cute laugh so its not nice to hear!" misaki yelled with anger as she glared at the boy and scooted away from him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 9:32 pm

As the fox began to scoot away, Baihu quickly shifted his position, scooting after the other for a short distance before reaching out. He grabbed her shoulders gently before sliding behind her, pouting a little bit while pulling her back a little bit and cuddling her. "Okay, fine... You don't have a cute laugh. There. Are you fucking happy now?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Misaki blushed at the sudden touch and quickly tried to get away " Prick your supposed to make me admit i have a cute laugh to make me feel better!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Baihu merely whined with the response that he got. "Dammit, I know that you have an adorable laugh, you little shit! I was just agreeing with you this time around because trying to convince you never even worked before!" he groaned in a defeated manner. While he spoke this, he simply tightened his grip on the girl, pulling her closer and nuzzling lightly into his shoulder as if he were a child with a treasured plush toy. "Like...I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Nothing works in either scenario, dammit!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Misaki blushed even more at the boy " I don't fucking know how about letting go of me! " misaki growled as she looked at the boy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 9:48 pm

"......But...your pillow wants the cuddles right now..." Bai said in a mock tone of disappointment.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Misaki simply sighed and hugged bai softly "F-fine but only because you got me something today prick."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Noting the fact that the girl finally did decide to return the contact, Bai's smile grew a little bit, and he laughed quietly. He voluntarily purred softly while nuzzling into her neck lightly, pulling her a bit closer. "...Pillow is happy. Pillow is very fucking happy."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 10:07 pm

Misaki sighed as she squirmed a little bit at the cuddling her ears pinning down as she glared at the boy " You better fucking be dick."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 10:13 pm

"I am, so shut uuuuup," Baihu sighed softly. After a moment or so, he pulled his head away a little bit, laying it on the pillow and sheets beneath him while just gazing casually at Misaki. "Pillow got the cuddles. So Pillow is happy."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 10:17 pm

misaki glares at him and gets a sly smile before pulling his head into her breasts " You know what fucker ill be your pillow so enjoy this asshole.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 10:24 pm

As Misaki reached out and began to grasp his head, Bai blinked and leaned back a little bit in surprise, his ears flickering. "W-Woah, what are you-" he began, though could never finish that remark as he was pulled forward. He yelped awkwardly, and it took little to no time for him to realize what happened. Because of this, he squirmed a little bit as he grew flustered. "M-Misaki, what the fucking Hell?!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 pm

"You are going to use me as a pillow i know you want to prick." As she finished speaking she began to blush and push the boys head into her breasts more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 10:34 pm

"W-WELL MAYBE I DO B-BUT, LIKE... S-SERIOUSLY?!" Bai cried in a somewhat ridiculous and muffled tone. He continued to struggle a little bit, though his efforts were gradually becoming weaker.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 10:41 pm

" Yes you fucking earned it prick. so fucking enjoy" as she spoke it was clear that she was just holding a strong face a solid red was over her cheeks as she looked else wear her ears pinned to her head.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Silence would be Misaki's reply for the next few moments as the tiger's movements slowly died down to nothingness. At first, he just awkwardly laid there while the hidden tinge of scarlet remained upon his face, his ears twitching every so often. Eventually, however, he gave a low, self-oriented mutter before moving a little bit to slowly nuzzle further into the area that he was guided into.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Misaki let out a little squak as she was nuzzled the crimson on her cheeks remaing full " B-better enjoy this prick."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Rather than giving a vocal reply, Bai simply kept quiet while continuing to lean into the girl with him. He lifted his figure up the slightest bit for support before nuzzling a bit further into her, his ears twitching a bit more as he did so.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 pm

misaki let out a weak moan as she watched the boy enjoying the nuzzling as she tried not to show it to much her hands moving and holding the back of his head.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Upon feeling the girl's grasp on the back of his head, Baihu released a quiet cross between both a purr and a growl, his ears tilting at different angles as he continued his nuzzling motions for a little while longer. Given a few seconds had passed since then, he lifted his figure up the slightest bit in order to slide his head a bit higher, stopping when he barely met the area where the collar area of the other's shirt would have cut off and he met skin. At that point, he would lean in once more, continuing to purr and growl in amusement as he nuzzled into her skin.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 11:27 pm

"N-no"at that moment the girl would gasp from the nuzzling "J-just pillow!"Misaki would squek as she looked at the boy and began to weaze and moan in pleasure.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 pm

"You told me to enjoy myself, though..." would be the first, low murmur that Misaki would receive as a response. Despite the fact that it was spoken, however, Bai never seemed to stop his movements. In fact, he sighed softly against her skin, planting a small kiss upon it before slightly brushing the collar cloth of her shirt to the side a little bit, kissing across it a bit more. "I'm enjoying myself... And honestly, this is what you do when you use me as a pillow, too..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 11:49 pm

"F-fine!"Misaki would moan weakly as she moved her hands on his back and dug into his back as she moaned her ears twiching softly her tail wagging.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue May 26, 2015 12:11 am

Low-toned growls rumbled from within the boy's throat as he felt Misaki's hands slide from the back of his head to his back, and they briefly increased in volume as her nails dug into him slightly. After this was done, the teen breathed lightly against her skin before leaning down and nibbling softly, reaching one of his hands up to scratch one of the girl's ears gently.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next