RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Misaki smiled a little as her eyes fluttered and sleepiness came over her " So what are you going to do after this?"Misaki asked as she fought of the want to fall asleep next to the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Another bite would be taken before the boy fell silent while chewing and complimenting upon the inquiry given. He swallowed after a moment or so. "Uh...dunno. I mean...I'll probably just clean up here and then either head back to the dorms or stay out here for the night..." he said nonchalantly while gently putting his plate down. Once this was done, he laid back down, bringing his hands beneath his head as they were earlier while trailing his gaze after the clouds above. "Honestly, I may even sleep out here... I've done it before, and, Grimm aside, it's a pretty nice and relaxing thing to do..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 7:33 pm

misaki smiled a little and put her plate down and layed down next to the boy " Well then I guess you wont mind if I join you?" misaki asked as one of her hands moved slightly towards the boy not going on him just near him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Though he was caught slightly amiss by the inquiry, Bai allowed a moment of silence to pass through the air before slowly and stiffly shrugging in attempt of dismissal. "Uh...nah, I don't... Go on and stay, if you want..." he spoke quietly. After a second or so, he tilted his head the slightest bit so that his face was still directed to the skies, though was facing towards his flank just enough for him to catch a glimpse at the girl from the corner of his eye. "It's...not like I mind what you decide to do...or anything...whatever..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Misaki smiled a bit and allowed a little giggle to escape her lips " Damn your awkward."Misaki chuckled a little bit more to her self as she looked over at the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 pm

A scowl tugged loosely at the student's lips as he stuck his tongue out in a childish and mock disapproval, groaning and laughing in a heavy amount of seemingly bitter sarcasm as a soft tinge of scarlet returned upon his face. "Oh, ha-fucking-ha, you little shit. Thanks for pointing out the obvious..." he murmured in a defeated sigh, rubbing his face weakly while tilting his head once more so that, once he slid his hand away, he would be fully facing the upwards direction once more. Grumbling quietly, he closed his eyes as the negativity faded away from his expression after little to no time, his voice growing a bit more awkward and quiet. "I mean, like...you can't fucking blame me, though... It's not like I do this sorta shit every day..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 7:46 pm

" Nether do I!"Misaki yelled while glaring at the boy " Stop being fucking awkward where friends right? this is fucking normal."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 7:49 pm

"Dammit- I know that it's fucking normal...!" Bai groaned, closing his eyes all the while snaking both of his hands beneath his head again and intertwining them loosely. "Just because it's normal doesn't mean that I can't act awkward about it, though. For God's sake- this is how I always act when I'm starting to warm up to someone..." he added within his vocal roll, not quite noticing the last words that he had spoken.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 7:52 pm

misaki looked at the boy more " What do you mean warm up to someone?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Freezing upon hearing those words, it seemed to take the tiger a few moments to actually comprehend what was spoken to him, as well as to recall what he himself had said. "...I..." he began awkwardly, slowly yet slightly opening his eyes. "...I...didn't...say that...?" he spoke after a second or so in a feeble attempt at escaping the scenario via lying.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Misaki glared at the boy as she say up " oh no you fucking said that! what the fuck do you mean by it?!"Misaki yelled as she glared down at the boy crimson beging to come back to her cheeks slowly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:10 pm

A low, groaning sigh left the boy's lips as he clenched his teeth a bit. ...Note to self: watch what I say and how I fucking say it sometime in the future.

A pause in thought.

...Another note to self: fuck my life.

Once those thoughts began backing towards the depths of his intellect, Bai closed his eyes again while slipping one of his hands from beneath his head, using it to scratch it gently. "Jesus fucking Christ, calm down... It's not like I meant anything major from it...or...anything..." he began in a quiet yet confident tone- to begin with. By the ending of the second sentence, it was safe to say that he realized how unsure he was beginning to feel with his statements by the way he trailed off slowly. There was an obvious hesitance when he spoke this, but he tried his best to keep it unnoticed by continuing on quickly. "I mean, like... This is the way I act around everyone when I actually get to know them. Ask my other friends- they'd back me up because they got this treatment around the time I first met them, too..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:14 pm

misaki kept her glare at the boy " Are you sure? are you sure you didnt mean anything major."Misaki asked before moving a tab bit closer to bai and leaning over him to get a perfect clear look at his face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:17 pm

With a grumble, Bai opened his mouth in preparation of an immediate reply, though refrained from saying anything at all as he drew a glance over at Misaki again. At the same time that he did, his eyes widened a tad, and he instinctively and awkwardly leaned further into the ground beneath him as he saw her hovering above him. His blush grew a bit more visible with the sudden decrease distance-wise. "I-I...I'm...pretty sure that it isn't...?" he said in an awkward yet unsure tone, seemingly with the adjusted distance. "Wh-Why the Hell are you asking, anyways...? If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you're the one who thinks that way instead of me with the way you're handling things right now...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:20 pm

misaki turned a solid red at the boys words " NO! I was.......just making sure you didn't.....i don't need a love sick puppy following me around that's all." Misaki quickly moved away from the boy her crimson cheeks remaining as she looked at him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Dumbfounded, Bai sat up a little bit as his jaw dropped a tad in response to his companion's words. "L-Lovesick puppy?! A fucking lovesick puppy?! How the fuck am I a goddamned lovesick puppy?!" he ranted all at once in a rising tone, making gestures with his hands all the while in a slightly ridiculous manner as if attempting to emphasize his point. By that point, the scarlet residing upon his expression grew a bit bolder, as well- though just by the slightest bit. "A-And why the fuck are you so quick to deny that, huh? It seems like you're lying with how red your damn face is right now!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Misaki glared at the boy more as she scooted further away " Says you! your the one fucking blushing worse than me!" misaki yelled hoping to avoid what the boy said.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:31 pm

"W-Well who the fuck wouldn't after basically being accused of being head over heels for someone, you fuckass?!" he shot back absurdly while scrambling fully into an ungraceful sitting position. After securing his posture, he leaned over the slightest bit, glaring awkwardly over at Misaki as he watched her feeble attempts to distance herself. "And why are you fucking scooting away, then, huh?! That's normally what people do when they're in-fucking-denial!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:35 pm

"Sh-shut up! your the fucking one in denial! Misaki scooted away more " And im fucking moving so you don't try anything! fucking prick!" in all reality this was a lie a lie that misaki was hoping would pass
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

And pass it didn't.

"S-So I don't try anything?! I'm not the one who fucking tackled someone down and practically felt them over while looking for a fucking note earlier!" he shouted back in a slightly loud desperation, leaning over and scooting after the girl for a small distance. "If I may add- you were looking in all of the wrong places earlier, dumbass...! Who the fuck would try searching around someone's neck when their pockets obviously aren't there?! Like, what the fuck?!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Misaki glared at the boy as she scooted closer as well " My hands moved on there own! and i wasn't feeling around! mother fucker I was trying to get you to kiss me!"....."Misaki stopped after she said that and blushed badly saying something she did not mean to say. I......mean I was trying to strangle you...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:49 pm

"Oh, your hands fucking moved there on their own?!" Bai spoke with a ridiculous cringe, obviously caught within a negative amiss from that statement. "Bitch, that's fucking bullsh-..."

That second remark would instantly be cut off as the tiger appeared to fully realize and comprehend the other things that he was told. Upon his revelation, he instantly grew significantly quieter, the fire within his gaze toning down by several levels as he just froze in the position that he was within after inching forward a bit more. Both his ears and his tail twitched lightly, his eyes narrowing and the crimson across his features deepening a smidge more. "Wh-What...what the fuck did you just say...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Misaki blushed a tad bit more as she looked away from the boy " I didn't say shit! your fucking hearing things!" misaki lied hoping to god it would work.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 8:55 pm

For an instant, the vigor within the boy's demeanor returned as he scowled, quickly crawling closer and stopping somewhat close to the other's flank. He leaned down a bit, angling himself so that he forcefully met gazes with the girl despite the fact that she averted her own elsewhere. "Bull-fucking-shit, dammit! My hearing is perfectly fine, dammit! Now repeat what you said!" he hissed loudly, small, barely noticeable fragments of curiosity, interest, and slight desperation locked within his tone.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:57 pm

" Grrrrrr mother fucking....."Misaki let out a small sigh as her crimson cheeks remained and she locked eyes with the boy " I said I was trying to get you to fucking kiss me! happy you fucking prick!" Misaki yelled before quickly getting up and trying to stomp off.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next