RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Nightmare's Redemption  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Nightmare's Redemption

2 posters

Go down

The Nightmare's Redemption  Empty The Nightmare's Redemption

Post by Drae Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 am

Corvou,

I did some digging on the remnants of what remains of the Band of Evolution as you asked. Turns out that since the destruction of their base, they’ve been rather scattered as of late. From what information I could gather it seems as though they’ve been needing quite a bit of help from outside forces. So far they’ve tried pleading to several governments under a fake alias, and have even tried to enlist the aid of several other organizations such as the White Fang. Through several of my underground channels I managed to find out that some of the White Fang members have been infiltrating Beacon Academy over the years, posing as students and the like while recruiting new members. The biggest issue here is that they’ve become impossible to track, so I’d advise you to keep a closer eye on your students. Not as a fellow teacher, but as your girlfriend. The last thing I want is for one of the students to end up in a bad spot.

…Moving off of that topic, I know you’ve seen it. The change in Lucy Raine. She’s become far more secluded lately, a bit more like her old self. It worries me. It seems as if she’s fallen into some sort of slump that she may need our help to get out of. I tried to talk to her about it but she pushed me away, and not the way we’ve become rather used to.

She used her notepad to communicate with me.

If she’s starting to get her memories back she’ll need someone to help her. I’ve noticed her glancing over at Peter quite a lot lately, and I know for sure that if you saw it with me then it’ll be far too easy to see how she feels about him. The only problem is that Peter’s already taken… That poor girl has been through far too much already. She may be gathering the courage to finally confess to him, knowing perfectly well that the odds are not entirely in her favor. I’ve talked to Natalie about it lately, and she’s getting rather concerned as well. Please… for her sake keep as close an eye on her as you can, closer than what I’d advised you to keep on your students. If those recruiters find her after she confesses it could end badly for her.

She’s like family to most of us, and she’s been through far too much already. She’s been abused, tormented, and put through all kinds of hell that none of us could even imagine. We’ve all thought it before only to be proven wrong…

But this time I honestly think she’s getting too close to her limit. Any more could end up with someone in the hospital- or worse. I don’t want Lucy to be at fault for killing someone. She’s becoming rather unstable, Cor. We need to make sure she doesn’t snap.

Love,
Ishini

Ishi's right pinkie finger hovered over the enter button as the flickering light from the computer screen cut throught the shadowy shroud enveloping the rest of the room she was seated in. Her left hand resting on the smooth leather armrests of her desk chair as her amber eyes flitted across the screen, rereading the words she had spent so long putting into digital format for so long over and over again. She sighed as she tapped the key, and lifted her hand off of the keyboard to rest it on the armrest opposing her other extremity.

She leaned back in her chair and stared up at the ceiling tiles above her. The sun had long since set in the sky, and the shattered moon gleamed brightly in the starless night as she bit her bottom lip gently in deep thought. Her gauntlets lay undisturbed on the end of the desk, and the empty classroom seats tiered up above one another in front of her sat barren and deserted. Most of the other faculty had already left for the evening a long while before now, and Ishini was only beginning to feel the strain of all her research. Sparing a few more minutes to safely turn off the small laptop and place it back into her back, the lone canine stood up from the chair. Taking care to push it back into it's unused position, she grabbed her small bag from where it lay beside her desk and looked towards the door.

She felt the strange urge to resume her research in the hopes of finding out more information about the situation but she repressed this desire, telling herself that she would be in no shape to work on the following Monday if she stayed up all night on this particular evening. Heaving a heavy sigh, Ishini Kyruu made her way to the door and opened it. Glancing back only once to stare into the empty darkness of her classroom, she closed her eyes. The door followed this same action as the Beacon Academy professor stepped out into the moonlight hallways on her way home, her footsteps echoing loudly off the walls as she left.

---------------------------------
And there you have it! Another thread concerning our dear nightmare!
Those with plot-important characters have already been informed, and I only need about 3 more to get this started.
It is recommended that the characters used have some sort of relationship with Lucy in one way or another.

{1. Misaki May [Paige]

Last edited by Reaper on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare's Redemption  Empty Re: The Nightmare's Redemption

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 am

putting misaki may up since im guessing pete is there and she does watch out for the idiot.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 pm

...So, due to a lack of responses, and some tallying on my part, I have decided to go ahead and start the thread.

Link will be added upon creation.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down