RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Ending the Day [Closed?] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Ending the Day [Closed?]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ending the Day [Closed?] Empty Ending the Day [Closed?]

Post by Requiem Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:49 pm

The day was coming to an end on the grounds of Beacon Academy. For most students, the last classes of the school day were occurring, while others would just be getting out and either heading off into the city for some evening activities or back to the dormitories. It really just depended on their schedules and how they divided their leisure time.

Among the fraction of students that had been apart of the class-free group, a particular Abex Faunus would be seen outside on the sidelines. Outside in the central area of the campus - somewhat close to the statue and fountain cast in front of the school itself - was a bench, scaling relatively near to a lawn and a few trees. The blonde-haired crossbreed lounged upon it as she held a book in her hands, reading it silently while enjoying the crispness of the coming eve.

On occasion, she glanced up and at those who were exiting their classes, watching as they made their way to the airship docks. Ravers, probably... she would think while eying them, shaking her head before averting her gaze back to the pages of text bound together through her novel. Wonder how many of them are gonna get hung over by tomorrow...

As that thought concluded, the girl blinked once before closing her book a little bit, shifting it about so that she looked at the cover.

The Desperado
By: -----
Property of Catharine Leblanc

For a moment, she just stared at the scratched-out author upon the book's cover.

She sighed softly before leaning over the side of the bench, hooking her hand over the edge to place the book within her bag next to it.

...Maybe I should just take a shift at the club tonight.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Ending the Day [Closed?] Empty Re: Ending the Day [Closed?]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Luz would be smiling as he started to walk away from the airship. He would start to hum a strange tune "Do da do walking around seeing the sites and kicking the cats~"Luz would chuckle a little before his eyes would shift over to a girl scratching a random book. He would chuckle and walk towards here once she got to her he would speak. "Hehe watcha doing there pretty lady hmmm?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:33 pm

When she had laid her book within the safety of her back and zipped it closed, the crossbreed sighed quietly under her breath before lifting it off of the ground. She said up and hauled it over one of his shoulders, adjusting its strap before beginning to slide off of the bench to stand up. Before she could even get onto her feet, however, she took note of the new, unfamiliar voice directed towards her. In response, she just gave a slight glare up from the corner of her eye, eying the newcomer with a silent intensity.

"...Nothing that really needs your interest," she finally spoke, although in a somewhat low and flat tone. With those words, she lifted herself onto her feet, continuing to peer over at the same-heighted boy next to her for a couple of moments.

A second later, she would just give a soft murmur under his breath, sighing before starting on a path past him and towards the dorms.

"...Although, you could cross kicking cats off of the list," she added as she began walking off, her tone flat, but her words indicating that she most likely heard the little tune that the first-year hummed to himself on the way over.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Luz would chuckle evilly to himself as he walked after the girl. "Hehe only if you tell me what you where doing~"Luz would giggle a little as she moved a little faster and stepped in front of her with a happy grin "hehe or would you rather meet my little cute friends?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Despite the fact that she kept her gaze placed onto the pathway to the dorms, Catharine knew for fact that the bugger behind her had chosen to follow her. Due to this, she released a silent sigh while narrowing her eyes in a lack of amusement, though seemed to remain indifferent emotionally other than that. I'm gonna punch this little shit, so help me God.. she thought bitterly while continuing forward. She didn't quite bother to look over at the boy as she continued walking on, eventually walking into an outdoor hallway leading to the dormitory sector where her room was.

It was then that he seemed to sweep past her and blocked her path for the meantime.

Another sigh left her lips as she glared at her underclassman.

"Like I said, kid. It's nothing that needs your interest- mostly because I don't even know you." With those words, she merely stepped around him, giving him a sideways glare while progressing onwards as if it were nothing. "And also, you threaten me like you'd actually do some damage. If there's one thing I know that you apparently don't, you're a first year and I'm a fourth year. In terms of skill, I'd kick your ass before you even knew what happened."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:53 pm

"Offf feisty! how cute hehe in terms of skill you would be surprised ms.secret pants."Luz would laugh happily as he kept following this time as he got close he would snatch her book away. If this happened he would giggle happily and look at it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:04 am

"No. I really wouldn't." Even as she gave her reply, she still didn't bother to give the first-year following her a direct glance.

...Not until he swiped her book away.

Upon feeling the weight of the novel lifted off and out of her bag, Catharine slowed her steps to a gradual stop. She simply stood as she was in silence for a few moments, closing her eyes as she grit her teeth together gently. In a slow manner, she inhaled deeply, holding the breath in before exhaling it back out deeply and heavily.

Once she did so, she continued to stand as she was, remaining motionless- save for the small movements she made to roll her neck. A split second after she finished doing so, however, she dispersed into a sudden flurry of what appeared to be Dust and just disappeared from sight.

In the same, minimal amount of time, she reappeared right behind the first-year, shifting her boots into her second forms before swiftly aiming a Dust-fueled roundhouse kick for his back.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:25 am

Luz would slide a crossed the ground on his face with a smile all the while holding the book. "Hehe your such a meanie!'Luz would say happily as he flipped though the pages and noticed the author picture. "Oh hehe what do we have here!"Luz would giggle as he started to stand up happily.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:38 am

Catharine just glared at the neighboring teen as he went down and got back up in an oddly dismissive manner. ...Kid's fucking crazy... she thought while growling slightly in a brewing agitation. As Luzige continued to flip through the pages of her book and took some time to gander at the author's dedication section, the fourth-year began to lean forward a bit in a shifting, battle-ready stance while never allowing her glare to part from her target-to-be.

At first, it seemed like she were about to send him to the depths of Hell in a matter of seconds...and then she stopped. Like earlier, she just kept still while staring at the boy, eventually closing her eyes once more as she breathed a low, calming murmur to herself. While doing so, she just slowly straightened her figure, lifting her left hand before her to gaze down at a wristbound device secured near the base of her hand. Once her eyes opened again, she just tapped across the little device a few times before locking it. She sent one last glare at the other before growling and sighing at the same time, going on to walk past him yet again after doing so.

That book was one of her favorites, but it was still common and easy to be found around Vale. That, and it was written by a favorited and memorized author of hers despite the name being scratched out on the book, so a future search would just be made even easier for her.

"Goddammit, I'm gonna need a fucking drink..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:43 am

Luz may have been crazy but he could tell when people where slightly upset with him. "Hehe here take your book back." Luz would say happily as he handed the book back and stuck his tongue out. "Hehe if you want I could buy you something if you like~"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:52 am

Yet again, the Abex slowed her stride to the point where she stopped, rubbing her face before glaring in a significantly more annoyed and bitter manner at Luzige from over her shoulder. Her gaze shifted between him and her book for only a single time before she turned around and took the piece of literature back without much hesitation. She slung her back around to her front and undid one of the zippers, tossing the book back in and closing everything back up before swinging it back over her shoulder.

"Not interested. Thought that was pretty damn clear by now," she replied flatly. Her eyes were narrowed and her arms were crossed as she turned around to fully glare at the boy; multiple signs that showed her severe lack of amusement for the moment. "Why in the living Hell are you just following me? Do you have a death wish, or something?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:58 am

Luz would give her a puzzled look for a moment. "Hehe maybe I'm a love sick puppy chasing his master."Luz would say jokingly "Or maybe you look fun to tease today~hehe yea thats it your fun to tease so thats what I'm going to do."Luz would smile and keep following her if she tried to leave again.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:24 am

Catharine continued to glare at Luz for a few moments. After a few moments, she just rubbed her face again, sighing into her hands in a tired fashion. "So in other words...you actually do have a death wish."

For a moment, the Abex glanced up towards the higher floors of the dormitory buildings as if waiting for something. Whatever it was, it didn't seem to come, so she just exhaled silently before peering at the boy from the corner of her eye. Although her annoyance and agitation had toned down a significant amount, it was still definitely there.

"Honestly, I don't give a shit about the teasing. What the fuck can I do to get you to stop following me around, though? Tell me, or else - fair warning - you'll probably get kicked or punched through a wall, if not die altogether."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 am

"Ohhhh ms.feisty wants to make a deal?"Luz would giggle happily as he looked at her and started to dance a little in place. "Hmmm hehe how about I give you the sensei treat meant? hmm you could teach me things hehe and you get a cute little kohai like me." Luz would chuckle more with a fully serious voice.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 am

Catharine just stared at Luzige for a few moments with continuously narrowed eyes. Off in the distance, the faintest sounds of something clicking and seemingly being kicked into ignition would be heard- and the girl heard this, though chose not to reply to it. Instead, she kept her focus on the lad, waiting for a bit more.

"...Anything else? Any other offers?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:06 am

Luz would chuckle happily at her. "Hehe nope! and if you kick me ill just follow you home hehe."Luz would smile a bit more before taking a step closer. "Hehe pwease~" Luz would say with a joking smile as he leaned in a bit closer.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:14 am

As if contemplating the words and choices that she was presented with, the Huntress continued to look at the bugger, crossing her arms while doing so. For a split second, she looked down at the device on her wrist and down at the screen that it beheld to her.

Distance: 50 Meters

After checking its readings, the Abex locked the device yet again while sighing and unfolding her arms. Without much warning, she lunged forward and, using the closer quarters from Luz moving up a bit, just went on to aim a headbutt directly for the boy's forehead. If it actually hit, then it wouldn't do much. Such was a perk of having the genetics of an Alpine Abex; she inherited the thick and sturdy skull that a true goat of her species would have.

"I didn't kick you, so it's still a win," she muttered flatly as she stepped back immediately after moving, closing her eyes. She tapped her fingers on the side of her leg as she sighed and began counting down in her head.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:22 am

Luz would fall to the ground and begin to cry sadly as he looked up at her. "That was mean senpai all i wanted to do was hang out with you."Luz would cry a bit more as he looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. "Pwease.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:38 am

"Not your Senpai-..." she began, though trailed off as soon as she concluded that sentence. She just remained silent for a moment before sighing. "...Alright, nevermind, I am. Still, though. No."

As she said this, the Abex tapped her foot quietly and rapidly while looking over her shoulder, staring at the corner between two of the nearby buildings. She glanced down at her wrist again.

Distance: 10 Meters

It was that moment that what seemed to be a hoverboard hooked quickly around the corner, turning sideways and continuing its momentum towards one of the walls of the hallway before jetting its way towards the two. Upon seeing it, Catharine sighed in a soft, seemingly relieved manner. She jumped up as the board continued its way over, landing on it in a crouch as it continued soaring through the air for a bit. Once she maintained her completely balance - which didn't take too long - she leaned to the side to turn the device around. It stopped relatively close to Luz, and the girl just gave him a virtually emotionless look while hovering nearby.

"Baby talk won't cut it, kid. ...In fact, it just makes things worse," she said. "Tough luck, man. Maybe another time."

And with that, she whipped the board back around, quickly jetting off and towards the airships afar. Rather than stopping there, however, she continued riding towards and down a gradual slope nearby, speedily making her way into the city below.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:50 am

Luz would smile evilly before she left he would have left one of his bugs on her clothes "See you soon senpai~"Luz would giggle softly as he got up and walked away happily.

Time skip

Luz would be walking towards a local skate park happily "hehe where are you senpai your cute little kohai wants to hang out.Luz would say to himself as he made his way into the skate park to find her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:07 am

As if on cue, a certain goat Faunus sped by from within the fencing of the skate park, seeming not to notice as she rolled her way towards a nearby, double halfpipe at top speeds. Behind her was another guy- a Faunus like herself, but one of a bay descent instead. His board was strikingly similar to her own both build and appearance-wise, with the only difference seemingly being in color alone.

Catharine seemed not to notice Luz as she skated by, encountering a ramp on the way to the halfpipes. She gave the guy near her a quick, knowing grin before initiating the Dust thrusters in a board. The guy followed suit, and they both jetted across the park. They each caught some degree of air and gave a few flips before landing back on the ground and continuing their ways towards their primary destinations.

The both of them repeated similar actions and maneuvers when they arrived at the halfpipes, and, after a good couple of minutes or so, both Catharine and her companion rolled back towards the ramps that they first vaulted off of. While they couldn't quite be heard just yet with all of the activity around them, they seemed to be having a discussion about what they had just done- and a rather enjoyable one at that, since the girl seemed to be smirking and laughing with confidence all the while.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:28 am

Luz would giggle and chuckle to himself at this site of the two seeming to have a good time. After a moment of this he would begin to walk towards them laughing loudly as he did. "Senpai I missed you~ your so cute like this hehe." Luz would laugh happily as he got into range to hear them.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Just as the two seemed to be on the verge of starting another skating round, they both heard the newcomer as he approached. On instinct, the two of them turned around on their boards, glancing over at the boy as he began walking over. Catharine had a somewhat dumbfounded and questioning look on her face, while her friend just seemed to be confused yet curious at the same time.

"...That a friend of yours~?" the guy asked as he peered at the Abex from the corner of her eye.

"If you count a person that's been following you around for shits and giggles since yesterday a friend, then I guess," Cathy replied, the smile that she wore from moments ago fading slightly. Her tone had also grown a little flatter, and she sounded somewhat like how she did when she first met the bugger a day prior.

At those words, her skating partner grinned and chuckled while eying Luzige again. "Sure, sure... Soooo, Senpai, huh?"

"Ugh...shut the Hell up, Danny."

Catharine gave the neighboring skater next to her a quick, yet joking and mock glare, watching as he merely laughed again while stepping on his board and grabbing it. Once he held it vertically, he just leaned on it while gesturing over to Luz as if silently telling her to go do what she had to do.

Safe to say, she did just that. While 'Danny' waited where he was, the girl herself hooked around and rolled over to where her underclassman was. Once a reasonable distance away, she slowed her roll and stopped in front of him, sighing. "Why the Hell are you here?" she asked instantly while peering at the teen with a rather hefty lack of amusement.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Luz would giggle manically for a few moments before reaching his hand over and gabbing one of his bugs off of her shirt. "Hehe well I just had to get my little friend back from you." Luz would point at his bug for a moment. "Hehe Senpai are you mad I came to visit him~ was I ruining your date with that cute boy~"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Catharine stared at the bug silently, her expression unwavering from its deadpanned display as she did so. She did have to admit, though; the didn't really expect something like that, and was wondering about it for a couple of seconds in silence. Soon afterwards, however, she merely shook her head while sighing.

"Not mad per say. Just...weirded out. ...And...I guess bugged. Although she didn't show it on the outside quite yet, she took a moment to praise her own pun. ...Heh, lowest form of comedy my ass, she thought to herself, the slightest, barely noticeable grin on her face tugging at her lips for a moment or so. They should be the most respected... For God's sake, most of them are stupid, but they're also clever, dammit."

As she concluded her first reply, she turned back around on her board, seemingly ready to ride off and back to Danny as he waited afar. Upon hearing Luz's second question, however, she froze at once and looked at him from over his shoulder.

"Him? Oh God, no. I'd never even dream of that..." she spoke quickly and in a slightly disgusted tone, though was obviously joking as she grinned at the other skater.

"Oh, ouch. C'mon, if I weren't your cousin, you'd be all over me, you know!" Danny shot back in a childish manner, sticking his tongue out. He shook his head afterwards, snickering as he himself got back onto his board and rode over, skidding to a stop next to the two. Deepened, bloody red eyes of his hovered over to Luzige as he gave him a single wave in greeting. "Name's Dante Matteo Phaenin, but call me Lucifer," he said. While doing so, he nodded towards Catharine's direction. "As obvious as it should be by now, I'm her cousin. Nice to meet ya~."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next