RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Day to Forget [Team CHMP]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] Empty A Day to Forget [Team CHMP]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:23 pm

It was a calm Tuesday afternoon, Pete was laying on his bed, not really doing anything, just contemplating life for the sake of passing time "I wonder if jellyfish have souls.... They don't have brains, I know that much..." he thought, idly looking at the ceiling "Ugh, why am I so borrrreeeeeed?!... Shouldn't someone else be getting here right about now?..." he said, shifting his gaze to the door of the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Day to Forget [Team CHMP] Empty Re: A Day to Forget [Team CHMP]

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:41 pm

As if on cue, the sounds of faint clicking would sound near the entrance of the room. Soon afterwards, the knob turned and the door opened, swinging inwards and towards the room itself as a certain albino tiger started his way in. While he did so, he had his gaze kept over his shoulder and at a certain fox in the hallway behind him. "I get that you wanna do shit a lot more than you seem like you do, but pick a better time to drag me out, dammit..." he muttered with a sigh. While he seemed to have a bit of bite to his words, his tone didn't quite hold its normal toxicity that he was known for while he spoke- and, in fact, it actually sounded a bit more leisurely and carefree. "Like, fucking seriously... Wait until I'm actually awake before dragging me the fuck out. I like my fucking sleep, too, dammit..."

With those words, the feline turned his gaze in towards the dormitory. He froze for a moment as he caught sight of Pete, but he just sighed before actually lifting his hand and giving a single, dismissive, yet acknowledging wave at him as he ducked into the room and made his way towards his bed. "'Sup, Teddybear," was his simple greeting as he passed by.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Misaki would sigh in slight anger. "If you had it your way we would only sleep all day you bitch"Misaki would say in anger. "Just be glad I fucking hang out with you anyway you fucker."Misaki would snarl as she put her head on his shoulder as they entered the room not expecting to see pete there. Once she seen him she would move her head quickly and a small hint of crimson would go over her face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Pete gave a small, subtle frown as Bai and Misaki walked in "Bai, Bitch Queen of Smitin' Lightnin', hey..." Pete said apathetically "Funny thing is, I was just thinking that you guys should be getting back soon, funny, huh?"

Before either of his other teammates could reply, Skye came up from behind them, clearly tired from something "Hello, you three, I have returned to put absolutely no meaning in your already-probably-slightly meaningful lives, all praise me!" he said before walking past the two and flopping down onto his own bed "Skye, was that your attempt to be funny?... You look kinda bea-" "Do. Not. Ask. Just know that what I did was illegal in Atlas and is generally frowned upon everywhere else, and that it involved a rubber chicken..." ".....Is this a repeat of the ramen incid-" "I thought we agreed to never talk about that again. BAI, MISAKI, HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" Skye said, trying to change the subject...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:04 pm

As Peter spoke and Skye made his own entrance, Bai Hu just narrowed his eyes as he glared at both of them. His ears twitched once each before pinning back in a lack of amusement. "For once, it wasn't even that fucking bad, buuuuut it just dropped down a level in under ten seconds. So...yeah, fucking thanks for asking," the tiger muttered in a slightly bitter manner, brushing a hand through his hair as he did so.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Pete was lucky that misaki was not wearing her glove and win a somewhat good mood. "Pete your fucking lucky im in no mood to beat you the fuck up."Misaki would say in anger as she casted her glare at him. "Stupid fuckers."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Pete shrugged "I hope you realize that threat has kind of lost it's impact, O Queen of the Thunder Bitches..." he said, putting a bit of faux-theatrical on the mocking title "If anyone's wondering, my day can be summed up in one word, the word I dread everyday... "Boring"... It was very boring...." "See, the word I dread every day is "Hungry", and I'm sure that seems as trivial to you as your dreaded word is to me, so I won't judge." Skye said with a shrug "Uh... Thank you, Skye?..." Pete replied, not really understanding the point of Skye bringing that up in the first place...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Yet again, the tiger brought his glare to hover upon Peter, his eyes narrowed as he kept his attention on him for the meantime. "Both of you just shut it, goddammit," he growled, lifting a hand to rub his face tiredly. At the same time, he lifted the remaining one, peering through the spaces between his fingers as he pointed at the bear afar.

"You want the team to at least converse neutrally like a team should fucking do, so lose the overly long, and, honestly kinda stupid, nicknames," Bai said impatiently, gritting his teeth a bit as he gazed at the Born across from him. Afterwards, he shifted his attention over to Misaki as he lowered both of his hands and slipped them into his pockets.

"And you... I dunno, stop being salty as fuck to everyone," he continued on with a shrug, shaking his head. "By this point, I could personally give less of a flying fuck, but the unnecessary shade-throwing is fucking things up more than things should already be fucked up... And also, before any of you say a fucking word about how I'm being hypocritical, shut the fuck up and hold your damn tongue because I say all of this shit with the intent of trying to be less of a dick, myself."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Misaki would grumble and hold her arms a little "Fuck....fine.."She would mutter trying to at least be somewhat nice to her boyfriend. "You owe me later though..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Pete shrugged defensively "I ain't sayin' nothin'." "Oh my, someone in this team being a voice of reason and people actually listening to him? Remind me why this is such a rare occurance?" "Well... It mgiht have something to do with us being a team consisting of an emotionally damaged NEET, a mentally damaged Sadist, a person from the same village where the NEET's parents died tragically and the voice of reason who's still salty as the sea..." "....Why has "Salty" recently moved into the modern day dictionary as a synonym for bitter?..." "Because I don't know, Skye, I thought you kind of just assumed I didn't know anything..." "Well... Pft, fair enough."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:43 pm

"Yeah, fine, I owe you later..." Bai said dismissively and absentmindedly to the girl next to him. He didn't quite realize that he said this right off the bat, but he probably would remember sometime in the future. Probably.

A pause would be taken as the tiger inhaled quietly and deeply, holding the air within his lungs for a moment or so before expelling it within the form of a tired sigh. "Not just saltier than any sea, you little shit... Saltier than the Dead Sea, so suck on that," he corrected with an unchanging expression. Moments afterwards, he just leaned backwards, falling onto his bed and laying there as he reeled his hands out of their pockets and rubbed his face again. "And also, this team's obviously dysfunctional as fuck, but, contrary to popular belief, I actually want that to fucking change, alright? Someone's gotta keep shit in line."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Misaki would roll her eyes a little bit. "If you want it to change so much why dont you make us do a team building exercise."Misaki would say sarcastically as she smirked at them.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Pete shrugged "Hey, anything to get Odin's bastard child here to stop with the electrotorture... Hehe, maybe at graduation we won't be voted most dysfunctional team of our year twice in a row..." "....Wait, were we really?" "Eeeyup... I was also voted "Least likely to succeed runner-up"... I don't remember who winner was..." "...Where'd I put my yearbook? There are way too many categories I didn't know existed..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:04 pm

While Misaki gave her little witty response, Bai actually glanced over at her from the corner of his eye. Slowly, he began pulling himself back up into a sitting position, and, once he was secured, he brushed his clothes down before glancing between the others. "Tch...lucky for you, that's actually what I was fucking planning, so brace yourselves for what's probably gonna be a pain in the as of a day full of team-building activities."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Misaki would break out laughing. "Pfff hahahaha fuck no!"Misaki would say as she started to walk out of the dorm "Haha see you the fuck later."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Pete glared silently at Misaki, not for any real reason, but just because...

Skye just kind of shrugged "Okay, bye, have fun! We'll just be here having a guy's night in and invite a stripper or something and play monopoly all night! With the stripper!" Skye said jokingly "I'm pretty sure inviting a stripper to our dorm is against the rules..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Before Misaki could actually step out into the hallway, Bai sighed and slipped swiftly onto his feet, darting across the room in just a couple of long and large strides before coming up behind her. Once close enough, he slipped by her flank, hooking his arms around her waist before literally sweeping her off of her feet and into the air. "See, you think I'm joking, you little shit," he began, "but I'm actually not. As much as I don't wanna do this, it's fucking necessary, so you're suffering, too."

With those words, he pulled the fox away from the door, quickly closing it with his foot before turning around and carrying her back. In a single movement, he sat her down on his bed before sitting down next to her, keeping his arm around her in order to try and keep her in place. "Now. Team building. If it isn't obvious enough, we gotta learn how to fucking communicate. Kapish?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Misaki would glare at bai as she was sat down "Ill fucking kill you later for this you fucking jerk."Misaki would say in anger as she glared at the group of people she was slowly starting to hate more and more.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Pete shrugged and nodded "And what exactly are the specifics of the problem there? Is it just the obvious point that makes the atmosphere in our room taste eternally of salt?" "Can we stop using "Salt" that way? It's starting to annoy me..." "Well majority rules, Skye." "But... We didn't have a vote.... All against the use of the term "Salty" say "Aye". Aye!" "...So anyways, on to the main topic at hand..." he said before moving from a lying position to sitting at the edge of his bed in a slouch, placing his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:47 pm

"Sure, of course you will, xiao huli," Bai said, once more in a dismissively-toned manner. "Give me a piece of your goddamned mind later, though, when all of this shit is over with. I'd be moooore than willing to deal with your bullshit later."

Once this was said, the tiger sighed and growled softly as he scratched the back of his head, all while keeping his arm around Misaki- more for just a sort or precaution, should she try to move away from the room at any given moment. "Yeah, main fucking topic. Let's just start this shit by having a fucking conversation, alright? It sounds stupid and bullshit, but let's just spend a minute or so trying to get our likes, dislikes, and qualities-slash-hobbies out in the open so we can find some similar grounds- and if any of you give the smartass answer of 'I don't like you',  'I like seeing you suffer', or 'My hobby is making your life a living Hell' - or anything even along those lines - I'll personally throw you out of the window."

A moment of silence overwhelmed the albino feline as he breathed in softly, closing his eyes.

"...That being said, I'm basically the saltiest NEET you'll ever meet, but I'm a sucker for cheesy romantic shit, stuffed plushies, little animals, and am actual a sucker for cuddles. That, and I hate...well, a lot of things, really, but I'd kill a bitch if they were one of the dicks out in the world that treated anyone unfairly, no matter if they're Faunus or human. One for equality and justice and all that good shit, despite how I hate everyone."

He took another breath before sighing it outwards.

"...Next."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Misaki would sigh a little bit as she looked at the group "Ugh......I like reading and video game." Misaki would blush slightly "I also l-love catnip and hugging people." Misaki would pause for a moment. "As for what i fucking hate I hate people who waste and being forced to do stupid things."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Pete stared idly as Bai spoke "...Okay, I'm pretty sure that this is part of your point exactly, I never realized how much cutesy stuff you liked... Huh..." he said before shrugging "Well... I guess I... Like... Just escapism, I don't know... I like plushies and cute things too, and... I don't like people who look down on me before they actually have the ability to know they shouldn't, I mean, yeah, they're right that I'm absolutely pathetic, but they don't know that!" he said before taking a deep breath "Aaand... I guess my entire goal in life is to just not be shit anymore, which I don't think I'm very close to achieving... Is that all? Skye, your turn..." "I like alcohol, watching people I can safely classify as evil suffer and drag queen beauty pageants!" "...Drag queen beauty pageants?" Pete said with an amused smirk "Pft, hahaha! Oh that brings back some good memories of a certain game..." "Uh... Anyways, I dislike people who think they're better than me with no proof, extremists, especially religious ones, and I guess I'm not a fan of swamps either... And my ultimate goal in life is to just live and die happily with whatever's available at the time.... So now what?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:15 pm

For a moment, the slightest smirk tugged at the tiger's lips as he heard the little game reference. A simple, yet quiet, "Give me your hearts~!" was all that he said in response to it - and in the particular voice that it would more than likely be recognized right off the bat by at least one other person in the room - before clearing his throat and continuing on. In a casual manner, he lifted his hand to point at everyone in the room, and, although his smile shrunk a bit when he did so, it actually still remained.

"Just keep the conversation going. But see? When you actually fucking talk and don't throw shade and salt, you find shit out. I dunno about you guys, but I can actually relate to a few of the things that each of you said." He paused, finally unhooking his arm from around Misaki to place both of his hands in his lap, bowing his head and closing his eyes while sighing. "In regards to the people who think they're 'higher up', disliking religious extremists, the whole plushies and cute stuff deal, and people who look down on me without knowing the first thing about me, I can wholeheartedly fucking agree with that."

He took a deep breath, scratching his head in a slightly awkward manner before continuing. "...That, and I'm a sucker for video games, too. Reading's the same, especially when I can get my hands on an amazing-as-fuck book..."

Yet again, silence and stillness overwhelmed the Huntsman as he muttered under his breath, glaring slightly at Pete from the corner of his eye.

"...And also, you'll fucking get there, you ass. It's just a bit of psychological work, alongside physical work. Once you stop thinking you're shit, you aren't shit, so calm the fuck down."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Misaki would sigh and not say a word only scoot closer to bai she hated doing this and well didn't even want to be here to begin with. "This fucking sucks! why do we have to talk like ass fuck!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Pete shrugged "Hey, I know my limits, I'm at the bare minimum to get into and graduate Beacon, and even then, I'm not sure I'll live that lo-" "OH. MY. LORD. Peter, please talk about something less soul-crushingly negative! What is that damn game that you and Bai are obsessed with again? Let's talk about that, or something ekse, I don't care as long as it doesn't make me all depressed!" Skye yelled "...Persona, y'mean?" "That was the one, yes..." "....Yeah, sure, why the hell not? Probably one of the better topics available.... Naoto best girl, by the way." "So you have said many a time, and I still do not know why you like her so much..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next