RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Fridged First Year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Fridged First Year

2 posters

Go down

Fridged First Year Empty Fridged First Year

Post by MrBrough Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Star was relaxing on a random bench in the courtyard, sweat still on his brow from the training he had just finished up. He was donned in his battle gear since it was so much easier to move in compared to his normal attire. On his mind was a somewhat strange topic that had some personal significance, that topic, was first years, one specifically though he didn;t really have too much time to dwell before someone managed to miss his "I hate you" expression and thought to bother him with something or another.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Fridged First Year Empty Re: Fridged First Year

Post by TheFoxWithout Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Rima smiled as she scanned the school grounds, though it didn't quite seem to reach her eyes, the slitted pupils passing over the various students passing this way and that. Since arriving at Beacon, she had found that it was a veritable treasure trove of useful assets, potentially powerful hunters-to-be mixing with children from moneyed and influential families, she'd already laid the ground work for a few promising applicants, but the winter fox was always on the prowl. Her eyebrows raised as she spotted a rather sullen looking boy seeming for all the world ready to fight it tooth and nail, the smile growing softer, being sure to add a hint of nervousness to the facade as she zeroed in on him. As she got near him, the fellow student would notice the temperature seem to drop to by a few degrees, the strange fox seeming to fidget in front of him, her tail wagging slowly behind her, it's motions seeming jittery and anxious as the girl fidgeted before speaking, "Ah, I uhm...I seem to have gotten lost, you wouldn't happen to know the way to the dorms would you."

TheFoxWithout

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Star stared the girl down for a solid thirty seconds from his perception, trying to feel her out, by all means, she appeared to be an awkward first year, though something about her seemed off, something about the eyes maybe. Blinking to break his semblance before pointing down a path "Following that path should get you close-ish, if you can't track it down with that you're gonna need a lot of extracurricular training to keep up with everyone else"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down