RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Make A Move I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Make A Move

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Make A Move Empty Make A Move

Post by Drae Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Lucy's boots skid on the hard concrete of the alleyway as her Aura flared, yet another blast blocked by her barriers as she kept her right hand tight on the handle of Dembra at her side. Her assailant stood at the opposite end of the hallway, brandishing a weapon that looked remarkably like a pistol.

Another blast, and another barrier hastily swept up to block the assault. The entity was drawing closer now, their weapon held out in front of them as they approached. Lucy couldn't fight, not here. There was too much risk involved. If she entered combat it would have to be quick.

Another shot, another barrier. But the assailant didn't stay back this time, sweeping up with surprising speed to place the barrel of their weapon against Lucy's head. She saw blue eyes glinting in the darkness behind the weapon, and distinctly heard the trigger being pulled back on.

She was Fang. Being at gunpoint was something she was used to, and she knew the standard fire time well enough that it was nearly a rehearsed dodge at this point. So she waited, feigning fear until the last possible moment when the trigger clicked all the way back.

Duck.

She did as her mind told her in an instant, the bullet flying between her ears as the sound deafened her, sweeping down and to the side as she drew Death's Embrace with a forward slash. The flash of fire and the familiar feeling of blade slicing cleanly through flesh and muscle registered to her mind as she completed the stroke, Dembra clacking loudly against the stone to her right as she finished the movement.

She didn't have to look to know what she had hit, what she had done. The scent of boiling blood reached her nose, and she rose from her half-crouching position to sheathe her blade silently. Just to her left, she heard the gun clatter to the ground, a gargled curse, and then a soft thump as the corpse hit the ground.

Dembra clicked neatly into place as she took her first step. She needed to get out of here, before some sort of authority arrived.

She walked out into the sunlight and turned to her right just as she began to hear the sirens in the distance.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Make A Move Empty Re: Make A Move

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:36 pm

She may hear the gentle flap of wings growing louder and louder. It was rohan he was tracking the fox girl from the air after seeing her slash down her assilent he wasn't to sure of what the story was behind it but he needed to know before making any actions against the girl or calling the police he knew how trust worthy they could be at least in vaceo which was to say not at all.

Once he was about 50 feet from her he called out in a loud voice " Hey you stop!"As he yelled he gripped his sword tightly in his hand keeping it in its standard form instead of the bow form feeling that would be a little over kill for something as simple as a threat.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Lucy clicked her tongue softly at the sound of the male voice, her left hand instinctively resting upon the handle of Death's Embrace as she half-turned to stare at the male, a mostly disinterested look in her eyes as she gave him a quick once-over. Unfortunately for Rohan, Lucy decided in that moment that he wasn't much more dangerous than some of the first-day recruits she had the displeasure of dealing with on occasion, but she kept the appropriate sting out of her tone.

She had to be civil. The kid was a Beacon student by the looks of it and she didn't want to spoil her little secret unnecessarily.

"Yes? she said softly, the disinterest in her voice as evident as possible despite what attempts she made to make it less so. Judging by his stance and the look in his eyes, she hadn't been entirely unwatched when she made mince meat of that fool earlier.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:02 pm

As he swooped down towards the girl he let out a small sigh eyeing her every move. "
I seen what you did."
He spoke bluntly with a bit of sharpness to his tone. "Mind telling me why you attacked that man?"He asked keeping his blade held up in both hands ready to swing or defend if she made any sudden movements to get away or to attack him. "Of course I could just go and tell the police what I saw"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Lucy narrowed her eyes at the boy's words. What sort of game did he think he was playing? Did the sorry fool think he was some sort of hero or something? Lucy clenched her teeth as she felt her blood boil, and her right hand twitched with urges she would've been more than happy to oblige to under any other circumstances. So instead she merely spoke in reply, her words laced with rather heavily potent venom and delivered far more sharply than the boy's had been, a stinging tone of annoyance left to add salt to the wounds she would be creating.

"You think I attacked him? What sort of sorry excuse for a "lawful citizen" are you? If you were so eager to watch the damn situation enough that you're under the impression that I struck in cold blood, than allow me to enlighten your sorry ass. He. Attacked. Me. Or did you not hear the fucking gunshots from three miles away? Do you see a fucking pistol anywhere on my body?" She spat, resisting the urge to cut the witless fool where he stood. She closed her right hand into a fist, feeling her nails dig into palms as her careful hold over the offensive half of her semblance threatened to lash out of its own accord.

Calm down, Lu she told herself, the reminder of her current identity chilling her anger a slight bit as she forced herself to relax before speaking again, this time much less venomously, yet still with a dagger-like quality to the tone.

"So unless you have something that isn't completely asinine to say, I'd suggest you go back to flying or whatever the hell it is you were doing."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:42 pm

He frowned a little bit clutching his blade as he let out a low growl. "How do I know your weapon there doesn't turn into a gun huh?! All i seen was you cut down someone random!" He snapped back in anger taking a step towards the girl lifting his blade up in a ready stance allowing his semblance to pump into it. "Drop your weapons I'm taking you to the police station right now." He said in a very sharp tone a small audience started to watch the two whispering lightly to each other not to sure what was going on whether it was two hunters sparing a random street fight or even a lovers quarrel.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:56 pm

Lucy kept her voice low, her eyes scanning the crowd around them she spoke. One, three, six, eight. Eight White Fang members in the crowd, and counting. Lucy relaxed a little bit. If this kid tried anything she had a fair few witness in her favor. "Because unlike some of the other fanchildren at Beacon Academy, I prefer to be up close and personal." she said simply, taking a single step closer to the child before her as she spoke again.

"And if my blade did indeed turn into a pistol, then why would I have waited until he was that close instead of just taking him out the moment he pulled the trigger on his weapon, hm? Perhaps you should think about things instead of immediately assuming you're right." Her tone was almost patronizing, the same venom lacing as before coating each of her words as she noticed a few of her allies tense up in response. They didn't want to resort to force here, and neither did she. Because if it came to that she'd have to pull something fancy to "get away" and she rather didn't wish for that.

Though she doubted a child like this would pose too much of a threat.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:00 pm

That was the final straw for Rohan with a small chuckle he brought his blade down into the ground as hard as he could with his semblance in full effect it shattered the earth between them leaving behind a mask of smoke for him and just as quickly as he slammed the ground he would have grabbed lily with one hand and took to the air with her keep her held by the scruff of the neck. "You clearly haven't fought any one recently then child!" He would yell at her once in the air a smirk on his face as he remembered his fight with the second year student just a little while ago he had to get close to even fight him at all.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Lucy could only laugh, a horrifyingly gleeful sound that had a tendency to send most everyone running. Lucy resisted her urges as best as she could, but it was getting rather hard now. "Do me a favor kid, drop me before you get hurt." The words were a clear threat, as though she had the upper hand in the situation before them.

Which, in all brutality, she most likely did.

Below on the ground, the White Fang members present took the smokescreen to make their costume change. The realization that they were amongst foes sent the more innocent bystanders scurrying, and the White Fang entourage below quickly set up a perimeter around them, one making a phone call to a very specific Officer of whom Lucy was actually rather fond of.

Spectre to Onyx, do you copy? The voice was barely audible to any but Lucy, but the sound of the friendly tone was enough to split her face into a maniacal grin.

"This is Onyx, I read you loud. and. clear." Her grin grew slightly, her right hand loosened and twitching more regularly now as she set her eyes upon Rohan's own.

Splicer has been notified, and is on her way now. We are tracking your position.

That was wonderful news, and Lucy stated as much before the connection closed.

"You picked a bad day to play the hero, freshman," she cooed, the calm demeanor shattering almost the instant the line closed. She could feel her urges surging up, and she would meet them gladly. But first, she had to do something about this kid and his flying.

Lucy drew her left hand out of her jacket pocket, having slipped it in while the kid was distracted with flying up with her, and slammed it into his armpit, the Electric Dust Powder she held within sparking to life the instant she made contact. The goal was that the shock would cause him to let her go, if not just entirely bring the poor excuse for a Huntsman-in-Training down with her. If that didn't work, well. She had friends on the ground who would no doubt be more than willing to lend her aid.

And like hell would they be letting the scrawny little shit go either. She could already imagine the sight of the harpoons being loaded if he tried.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm

He clenched his teeth keeping the girl in his hands taking her higher into the air watching the ground "Damn fang"He murmured glaring at the girl then the white fang member as a few thoughts ran though his head. " Girl Do that again and I will drop you way farther then here!"He yelled at lucy as he got about 100 ft above the ground the fang members where now specks. "Tell me everything now!"He yelled with anger before throwing the girl at a nearby rooftop gliding over after her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:46 pm

"Aww, how cute. The little boy thinks he has authority," Lucy mocked, nearly doubling over as she continued laughing. The sun was beginning to fall now, and she could already hear the rush of footsteps in the streets below. This kid had woken up a hornet's nest. How amusing.

"Allow me to inform you of how this is going to work, child" Lucy said, spitting the last word as she took a small, round object out of her right pocket. "You can either fly away, and pretend none of this happened like a good birdie..." Lucy paused, her gaze shifting upto him, her irises a starlingly vibrant shade of magenta as she finished her sentence. "Or I'm going to hurt you... very badly."

They couldn't say she never gave him a choice now, though she could take a guess which one he'd pick.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 pm

He landed on the roof his blade switching into its bow form as he let out a small growl "Your going to stand down now girl!"As he yelled he pulled out one of his normal arrows aiming it at lucy. " I am Rohan Moken son of a guardian of the sand and I will not back down to a threat and I am no birdie child!" letting a small smirk come across his face as he pumped his semblance into his arrow and bow string filling it with as much power as possible. " Call off your friends and stand down or else!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Lucy chuckled, casually dropping the smoke bomb in her hands. It exploded with a small "poof", but she didn't run. This Rohan child certainly was the hero type wasn't he?

The moment the smoke clouded her from view, she made her switch, a single spear jutting up from the ground behind her as she switched over to Flux Stance, her hair instantly shifting to a black as dark and cold as the shattered moon as she drew a White Fang mask from her back pocket, placing it securely over her face as she tilted her head to one side, her neck popping once as she stripped off her jacket, tossing it to the side as she rolled her shoulders back.

Her mask was specially designed. It covered her jaw and her right eye, but left the left open so she could properly witness the fear in the eyes of those she killed. A tribal representation of a Nevermore decorated it, the monstrous bird's beak resting just above an inlaid onyx stone.

"Rohan, huh? My name is Onyx Felstad. You have the pleasure of falling at my blade this evening." Onyx chuckled. "You should feel honored."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:45 pm

He let loose a arrow at full power at the girl aiming center mass with the mix of his semblance in the bow string and the arrow its self the arrow flew faster then a bullet could and would hit with a big enough impact to send her flying back. " Give up girl!"He yelled with anger in his voice as he slid another arrow into its notch and pointed it at her filling it just like last time with his energy. "Stand down! I would rather not have to hurt you further!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Arrows. Cute. Even cuter when they went that fast. The space directly in front of Onyx flashed brightly as her hair flared white, only to darken once more as she tossed the spear at had still been behind her. It was a construct of her aura, and as such she could disregard things like drag and wind resistance in order to return the act of trading projectiles with just as much speed.

"Oh, is that right? Well too bad, because I've decided I want to make you beg for mercy," she growled, dashing forward with speed equal to her experience, closing the distance between them with remarkable ease as she did so, her hand closing around the handle of Dembra. She could've easily drawn her blade to end his sorry life right then and there, but she didn't want to. This was fun, the most she'd had in a while.

So instead she summoned a death spike behind him that would conveniently poke him in the back if he wanted to step away from her... and several more just below the lip of the roof that she'd be more than happy to wantonly toss at him if he flew up.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Quickly Rohan dropped the arrow to the ground with a evil smile pulling a bigger arrow from his back a arrow around triple the size of the other and quickly shifting his weight and shoving it towards lucy stopping a inch from her not moving a muscle now he just kept it pointed with a evil smile. "You got two choices girl give up or Ill blow this whole roof off "He spoke dryly a bit of anger in his eyes as the light reflected off his massive arrow the clear container in the middle visibly full of dust lots of it at that and at this point he had filled the arrow with his semblance to cause a bigger boom at that. "Trust me you don't want this going off girl."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 pm

"Oh but I do~" Onyx cooed, hints of her insanity slipping through the cracks as the situation progressed. "Can't you imagine it? The denizens of this building being startled by their roof being blown apart, the ones living on the top floor torn to ribbons by the shrapnel because you fancy yourself some sort of hero? I couldn't ask for a better time~!" She laughed as she finished her statement, her right hand closing around Death's Embrace.

If this kid was going to hesitate, he would lose. He had no choice now but to cause an explosion and risk killing everyone in the building beneath them. Because even if the building didn't collapse from the blast, she would make sure it toppled like a lost game of Jenga.

And he'd be pulling the final piece.

It was a type of delicious irony that she couldn't help but want to experience firsthand. It gave her chills just thinking about it, really.

"Come on, Rohan~. Blow it all up~."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 pm

With a cruel smile his semblance finished ticking as he shifted the energy from it to the back of the arrow to allow the explosion that was soon to be to go out in a cone shape directly at her it would damage the building sure but not blow it up and it would leave him unharmed. He clicked his tongue and gave a look of check mate as he let it blow sending the blast at her and only her it would leave deep burn marks on the roof as the air filled with hot air strangling anything with the air.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:46 pm

The space around Lucy flared brightly with the force of the explosion, her feet skidding on the roof tiles as she slid back a few inches. Her Aura flared brightly as her hair flared a far more brilliant white than it had ever before, her semblance absorbing the brunt of the blast as the explosion tore off a portion of the roof. Her Aura sputtered, but held through the punishment, and as the smoke cleared she brought herself to a standing position, her only visible eye glowing with unkempt fury and a fervent insanity that none had ever been able to match.

"Cute. You almost did something to me there." Onyx said softly, the voice dangerously calm before she seemingly vanishes from sight, only to appear a moment later, Death's Embrace drawn and the tip pointed directly at Rohan's throat, pressing lightly into his skin as the several spikes from earlier swept up to surround him, each one pointed directly at a vital point on his body. One was aimed on a sort of hair trigger to impale through both of his wings if he tried to run away, and with the speed they traveled the boy would be hard-pressed to avoid being seriously injured.

"Unfortunately for you, you are several years too green in order to stand a chance," she stated simply, making the point clear by pressing her blade into his neck just enough to get a thin line of blood to run down the blade.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 pm

He started to think for several moments sending a glare at the young girl for several moments before sighing and giving a small shrug. "And your to cocky"He finally murmured with a evil smirk on his face before he stomped down on the ground the roof weak from the explosion would start to crumble a little bit shaking but not falling. After the first shake he would lift his foot up with a smirk of knowing that he could get out of this at the very least.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 am

What Rohan forgot about was the mass of Aura Spikes that Onyx had surrounded him with in the event of this very moment, which she made care to remind him of the moment he shook the roof. All at once she swept her spikes in, pressing their tips against vital points on his body. Two pressed themselves against his wings, one pressed up against his lower back- right in line with his spine and on the ridge between two vertebrae, while two more pressed up against either of his calves.

Onyx smiled vehemently as she pressed her blade a bit further, coming dangerously close to outright shoving her blade through the kid's skull. "I'm not the cocky one, child. You seem to forget your position in all of this."

She paused, the glint in her eye one of unconditional victory. If this kid tried anything, she would make damn sure he never got to walk nor fly ever again. "What was it you said? 'Stand down, I would rather not have to hurt you further'? Well, besides the last part I'd say that statement's target would be you now, Rohan. Unless you want to die, of course. That would be a simple matter in our current position.

And trust me, you won't be able to collapse this roof before I give you a good number of new piercings."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:35 pm

With a knowing smirk and the seconds counting down like a slow time bomb tell finally he felt his power strong enough in the roof its self. The whole reason he stomped to shake the roof is to get the exact power needed to do his final attack and well it was going to hurt to say the least. "Who said I was going to move girl?"He chuckled before using his semblance sending a blast of energy around not his feet but hers in a small circle the blast would be aimed downwards at the ground floor in a attempt to send her falling down to the ground Of course the spikes where still there but his arua was still fairly high so he was sure he could survive any attack they tried to dish out at him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:43 pm

No sooner had Rohan spoken the words had Onyx figured out exactly what the boy's semblance did. The speed of the first arrow, the explosion path and intensity of the second, and then now as she realized the buildup in the ground beneath her. This child worked with energy of a kind, capable of manipulating the energy within objects to a degree.

But he was still a first year, and first years made mistakes.

The first one was assuming he had the upper hand. He was surrounded by five spikes in plain sight, and while the kid was waiting for his fancy little trick to finish up Onyx had set about creating a number more just under the lip of the roof behind Rohan. She had ten now. Yes, her Aura levels were probably lower than she would like at this point, but she was still capable of proving just how much out of his depth this kid was.

She was White Fang. An Officer no less. When the heads needed a mission done right they sent her, and her alone. She was the Onyx Night, the Black Dragon, the Tip of the Fang. And she would not be bested by some child in his first year of the Academy she had spent the last four at. She'd won fights she rightly should've lost through sheer wit and planning, and this insolent rat was just another pest for her to quash under her heel. Bloodlust lit like a bloody hellfire within her heart, igniting her veins and sending adrenaline rapidly coursing through her veins.

She created things. Lethal things, offensive objects.

This kid could blow up whatever he wanted, but he would never be better than she was.

She acted shocked, feigning fear as she always did in times like these, but at the very moment the ground exploded beneath her it changed to a smirk thirty times as evil as the one the kid had worn. Her feet caught on a platform at that very moment, a small one, with a sizable spike on the bottom meant for impaling fools like him. She leapt up, her blade dropping to his chest as she threw the platform into her heels, sending her rocketing forwards with enough force that it would've impaled the child had his Aura not been so high. In the same moment, all five of her currently revealed spikes drove home. The remaining five swept up swiftly behind to perform the same action in different spots. One in each shoulder,one from the side of the stomach, one where each wing met with the body at the shoulderblade. The force of her launch sent her straight into him, the momentum allowing her to use his chest as a springboard to vault over and behind him. She sheathed her blade. When she next struck she wanted to ensure he felt it, and then she turned around. She stood a short distance away, on the remaining half of the roof that hadn't been blown apart.

"What is it with Beacon first-years and picking fights?" She complained, checking her watch for her percentage. Eighteen. She was low, but still had enough to give the kid his what-for if he was still intent on playing the hero... which reminded her.

"If my blade was also a gun I'd have just shot you to hell. You'd have never had the chance to do so much as speak a word from the moment we landed on this roof. I'd advise you remember that."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:57 pm

He was hurt he let out a small growl staying on the little bit of ground that was left he could feel all his arua drain he was at less then a percent a pebble would break it open at this point and he knew it. Glaring at the small girl now a few feet away he clenched his sword closely to himself as he slowly pulled a arrow out one of his basic ones his breath was labored but the look in his eyes showed he wasn't going to give up unless he was ether dead or knocked out. He notched his arrow into his bow as it transformed and aimed it at the girl. " At least we don't go around killing people!"He yelled in defiance his hands shaking as he pulled back the string trying to find what power he could to attack.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Onyx dashed forwards, crouched low and to the left of the bow. Her hand on Death's Embrace as she snapped it up a few inches out of the sheath. Flames licked at the blade as she aimed a killing glare at Rohan. She spoke slowly.

"We do what it necessary to bring about change in this world, when so many would rather things stay the same. Respect through honor has shown to be worthless, so there is no path left before us than to use fear to force it. Surely even you can understand that logic. I was adopted by human parents. My father abused me. Beat me day after day after day because he couldn't understand why his wife had desired to adopt a Faunus child. I bear scars deeper than you will ever receive, boy, and I fight to ensure nobody has to suffer through that again. By whatever. Means. Necessary." She growled out the last four words. Her stance made it clear that she would not hesitate to deliver a fatal blow if this kid moved wrong.

She had already planned on knocking him out. Splicer always had to come for situations like this. Her semblance was something special, something unique. If the force from the blow Onyx used as a knockout didn't get rid of the memories, Splice would. She was insurance, that was about it.

"So don't lecture me on morality and why we shouldn't kill people. Nobody will ever be able to change my mind about what I need to do."

She would give the child one more chance to speak. She owed him this much, she felt. Even if he forgot about what happened her tonight, she would know that he knew her tale. Perhaps then she may reach a time where such constant bloodshed was no longer needed.

Ha.

Fat chance.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next