RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Tai gave her an apologetic look as she rushed to her room to get the key to the collar, she pressed a small button and the collar opened, clanking on the ground as Tai came back "I'm so sorry, I forgot..." she said sincerely before looking back at the two sisters "Have fun girls!" she yelled as her and Nu left...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 7 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:53 pm

The two sisters barely heard her, as they had immediately jumped into an online match, and were currently raining hell on all that opposed them. The two best players worldwide, playing on the same team.
They constantly relayed information to one another, seamless in both their spoken and unspoken communication.
They didn't move for quite a while.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Nu groaned as the collar fell "Free at last free at last!"Nu yelled happily as she walked off the ship and waited for Tai her weapon slung over her shoulder and the girl smiling for once in a very long time. "Clean air finally and i dont feel trapped i feel like i can move again!"Nu yelled as she stretched out her joints popping as she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Tai smiled and laughed at this "Well, you deserved it, NuNu! I shouldn't have kept you locked up in the first place... Now come on, let's get some ice cream!" she said as she reached out for Nu's hand with a warm, loving smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7