RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Eve hugged Balif tightly and pet at his head to calm him down "Our god... Is not a kind one... Not even to his followers... I... Don't want you to suffer, Balif.... But death is not the end of suffering... I can help you... Just please.... Let me help..." she said sadly....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Balif cried softly "H-how can you help me......"Balif asked as his tear ducks dried "How can some one help me.......No one has every tryed to help me........So i dont know how you can."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Eve calmed down and smiled at him sweetly "Just because no one has tried, it does not mean it's impossible... It's okay..." she said as she slowly got up off the ground and helped him up as well "It's getting late... Do you have a house in town?..." she asked curiously as she continued to hug Balif...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:22 pm

"Yea.........Why"Balif asked as the cat jumped onto his shoulder and let out a small yawn "Stupid cat......"As balif spoke the cat meowed at him happily before rubbing his face up ageist balifs.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Eve picked the cat up with a smile off of Balif's shoulder "How far away is it?" she asked with a small smile as she pet the cat...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:28 pm

"Other side of town"Balif said thinking for a minute "Actually it might be best if you have a place its kinda messy...."Balif pet the cat slowly as he looked at Eve "What about this little guy?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Eve laughed abit at Balif's comment "Okay, my house it is, I guess!" she looked down at the cat in her arms as it meowed at her "My brother always was a cat person, maybe we can convince my aunt and uncle to keep it." she said merrily as she walked in the direction of her house, looking back at Balif to make sure he wasn't walking in front of cars again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Balif followed slowly behind Eve "So.....What is your family like?"Balif asked as they passed the can again and he kicked it this time it flew up the street a few good feet as it did the cat meowed at Balif "Why does that cat like to talk to me...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 pm

"Well... My father is really polite, but really loud, and don't even think of interrupting him when he's playing his violin or insult his mustache. My mother is the same really, but she's.... Imagine me, only taller by a few inches and with pink hair instead of green... Holy water does wonders on the skin... My uncle is really quiet at times, but he is a really good, smart man, he makes all the money for our family, my aunt... Well... She's... Large and in charge.... Don't get on her bad side.... My brother is really the only one you need to worry about by default though, he's recently unlocked his semblance and let's say it's... Very useful for his personal life..." she said merrily as they walked "Oh, and I should mention that my aunt, uncle and brother aren't related to me by blood, they're my foster family from when I ran away from Whiskey Falls." she added to make sure there was no confusion, petting the mewling cat in her arms "I guess it just really likes you." she answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 20 more minutes of walking, they had arrived at a modestly large two story house, it had a red tile roof and was painted white "Here we are, my home... Seriously, don't make my brother angry... He gets... Creative when he's angry..." she said in warning as they entered.

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Balif looked around the house the scent of alcohol was great here to the point that his ears went down and his nose began to burn with his throat as he breathed "............"Balif just stood there and looked unable to talk in fear it might get him noticed or him saying something stupid.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:52 pm

"I'm home! Is anyone there?!" Eve called out to test if anyone was there, suddenly a soft whirring could be heard from behind the large red felt couch "Who is "I"?" a young, robotic sounding voice said before a strange device made of a toy tank and an old movie camera came from behind the couch "Oh, hey sis! I'll be right down! Who's your friend? Nevermind, you can explain when I get there. " the voice said merrily before it seemed to power down "Meet my brother, Virgo... That's not even the strangest thing he's made so far..." she said with slight amusement, hoping that the little machine wouldn't scare Balif away...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 pm

As balif seen the little tank he went into a panic attack "i-i-i can feel the eyes on me !"Balif yelled as he went into a small ball the cat jumping from eves arms onto his back and began to need him softly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Suddenly a young boy came rushing down the stairs brandishing a toy revolver with no ammo, he had messy light blue hair and metallic grey eyes, wore a black vest with a messy white undershirt and a blue bowtie, he also wore brown goggles and torn brown jeans. as he came to the third step he jumped down the stairs into a dramatic roll and aimed at the balled up Balif before noticing his condition "Is... He okay?... And is that a cat!?" he said excitedly as he saw the animal "He doesn't like being looked at... His name's Balif. Eve said awkwardly "The dude or the cat?" "The boy, Virgo..." Virgo looked sadly at him before flinching his sight away "Poor guy... Is he your boyfriend?" he asked curiously "No, he's not my boyfriend..." Eve answered with clear embarrassment...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Balif looked up at the boy slowly "Thats your brother............Why is every one i know so weird!"Balif yelled quietly as the cat layed on his back and began to purr happily. "Stupid cat......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Virgo picked the cat up gently as not to hurt it nor Balif "I take that as a compliment, friend, for no inventor went anywhere by being sane!" he said pridefully "Oh, and sorry for the Camtank, if I knew a scopophobic was visiting I would have been more subtle.... Sorry..." he said sheepishly before Eve spoke up "Is anyone else home, Virgo?" "Nope, so you can go ahead and do romantic stuff without uncle questioning him until he explodes like one of my failed experiments!" Eve blushed at her brother's assurance "He isn't my boyfriend!" Virgo looked back to Balif before flinching away again "You're a lucky guy... Balif, right? Whatever, you're a very lucky guy to have landed my sister, she's the best girl I've met." he said cheerfully before grabbing his "Camtank" and the cat and running upstairs "See ya, love birds!" he yelled sincerely down to them as he left...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Balif looked at Eve as he stood up slowly "so......now what."Balif asked quietly as his ears folded down as he thought what Eve's brother said.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Eve smiled and laughed a bit "I was hoping you'd know!" she giggled a little bit more before moving towards the couch and sitting down "Sorry about my brother, like I said, he gets creative..." she gestured next to her for Balif to sit down.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Balif sat down and looked around slowly "Does he have any more cameras in here......"Balif asked looking at the floor his eyes beginning to flutter do to how tired he was.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Eve gazed at him happily "No, we looked around the whole house looking for secret cameras, we didn't find anything besides that little Camtank he has." she slowly scooted closer to Balif until their thighs touched and she blushed "So... I... I..." she stuttered, unable to bring out the full sentence from embarrassment, but what she was trying to was "I want to try again..." referring to that surprise kiss from the bar. Suddenly Balif's scroll rang out, indicating a text from Joey that said "Dude, are you okay!? You two just ran out really dramatically! I told you the vodka was strong, man!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Balif looked at the message quickly "Yes im at her house right now.........What the hell im i even doing!" Balif smiled at Eve softly "S-sorry i had to answer that it was joey...." balif laughed slightly "so.....What was it you wanted to try....."Balif asked unknowing what Eve meant at all....
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Eve smiled kindly at Balif "It's okay... I wanted... To try that kiss from the bar again... I really did enjoy it... It just came out of nowhere... So... Can we please try it again?..." she said nervously as she put her hand on Balif's and looked him in the eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Balif began to become very nervous as his eyes where covered "w-what!?"Balif stammered as tried to look around but couldn't because Eve's hands "And what about your brother?"Balif asked nervously hoping her brother wouldn't do something if he did kiss Eve.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Eve smiled a little as he said this "Don't worry about Virgo, he's been bugging me to get a boyfriend for a while now. I don't know why, but he won't do anything mean to you." she smiled as she puckered her lips and closed her eyes. Meanwhile, Virgo was looking through a spy camera he put into the eyes of one of the paintings in the living room "C'mon, you coward! Do it! You seem like a nice guy if Eve likes you, and I don't want her to end up with an all-flash no-substance rich guy who only likes her for her body!" he thought as he waited impatiently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Balif still blind could feel the tension in the air "Um-Are you sure........I mean im not cool or anything and i tried to kill myself earlier" Balif said as he sat there with a stupid grin on his face and a slight feeling of being watched coming over him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Eve opened her eyes to look at him reassuringly "I'm sure, Balif... Besides, like I said, I think youer cool... I really do..." she said before closing her eyes and readying her lips again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next