RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:25 am

Nu blushed slightly at the though of Virgo and her cuddling up together "........."Nu simply sat there blushing growing deeper as she looked down at virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 7 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:32 am

Virgo noticed the blush and laughed slightly "Is that a yes or a no?" he asked jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:35 am

Nu blushed even harder "....I guess......"Nu finally muttered out still to focused on her thoughts to register she said yes "......Ugh this shit is embarrassing......Why do i like it."Nu thought as she slowly realized what she said
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 am

Virgo blushed a little bit as well as he got up from the floor and walked over to the bed, lay down and got under the covers with Nu "Thanks for not having me sleep on the floor" he said jokingly as he kissed her one last time and closed his eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 am

Nu blushed as she closed her eye's "Stupid boy........Why do i like him?"Nu thought as she grinned slightly "Good night love.........."

The end or is it
dudadu!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7