RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:44 am

Nu gained a frown of anger and disapproval at her loss "...You mother fucker i will kill you!"Nu yelled as she started the third round anger in her eyes

Rei smiled "Awww come on she wont go back not after all she has been thou and i want to see how cute these two are together.."Rei's mind began to run thoughts of Nu in cute positions with her boyfriend
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 4 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:47 am

Tai hugged Rei tightly "Yeah, you're right, I'm just way to overcautious of her..." she sighed...

Virgo smirked in competitive joy as the round started "Good luck!" he said merrily...

{Round 3: Nu wins}

Virgo smiled as he got up from the couch and bowed respectfully "Bravo, Nu, very good indeed! Now, as we agreed, I am now obligated to do one thing you want, no questions or complaints!" he said happily, awaiting Nu's order...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:50 am

Nu smiled softly at the boy ".....i-i ah fuck it!"Nu grabbed Virgo and kissed him on the cheek softly "Don't let it go to you head.....I still don't like you that way.."Nu sighed as she grabbed her phone "When does it qualify that im dating some one......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:54 am

Virgo blushed and had a shocked expression "I-I-I... Uh-.... I...." he stuttered, not knowing how to react...

Tai looked at her scroll and giggled a small bit "Yep they're an item!" she said merrily as she wrote back "Last I checked: When you've kissed eachother on the lips and both said "I love you", does that help?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:01 am

Nu looked at her text for a minute before looking at Virgo "h-how much do you like me.........."Nu began to blush as she asked sending a text to Tai "....What is it called when i kiss him on the cheek.....Don't laugh at me ether i-i just kinda think he is cute in a pathetic kinda way.......That sounded stupid."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:13 am

Virgo still hadn't come down from the shock of the kiss on the cheek and blurted out exactly what was on his mind "I love you very much! I'm sorry for just coming out with it, but I do! I've been watching you for about a fortnight and have come to really admire you!!" he yelled out quickly before he calmed down "Uh... You can kill me now...." he joked, embarrassed and blushing...

Tai looked at her scroll and typed out a reply with an amused smile "Depends on the situation the kiss happened..." "They're a thing, definitely a thing." she said happily to Rei...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:20 am

Nu smiled at Virgo as she texted Tai back "i could do one thing to him of my choice as part of a bet and i kissed him on the cheek......" As she finished she look at Virgo ".....i like you a lot right now but....I don't think its love....But i want us to be Friends at the very least....and i mean at the very least." Nu smiled a bet a she spoke. grabbing Vergo's hand she smiled at him "Is that alright?"

Rei smiled at Tai with a grin of pure happiness mixed with a slight evil "dawww Tell them i want a picture of them being cute together please!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:24 am

Virgo smiled a little bit "That's more than the least I ask, thank you..." he said calmly and kindly as he sat back down "So... Was the kiss the order or will you be making me do something hilariously embarrassing that when we're older we'll look back at and say "Wow, that was a funny moment!"?" he asked curiously...

Tai blushed as she read the message "That's so cute I can't even... Sure, I'll ask her!" she said happily as she wrote "Yeah, you might as well be dating now, Rei wants pictures, is that okay?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:31 am

Nu sighed as she read the text Scooting next to Virgo and Kissing him on the cheek taking a picture of the two she sent it to Tai with the message " ...Don't tell me i don't do anything nice for you too........And where not fucking dating.....I just like to see him blush..." Nu smiled as she finished her text "That was for a friend nothing else!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:34 am

Virgo blushed again slightly and smiled "'K-'kay..." he said sheepishly...

Tai looked at the picture and laughed a small bit "I never thought she could be more cute than she already was..." she said with a giddy smile as she showed the picture to Rei "Seriously, look at this scene!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:38 am

Rei smiled as she looked at the photo "daaaaawwww so cute!" Rei grinned.

Nu smiled "You are really cute Virgo"Nu smiled as she leaned in close to Virgo "I wonder how cute I can get you"nu smiled as she spoke watching Virgo's face as she spoke.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Virgo blushed harder as she said this "I.... I'm not sure what you mean by that..." he said awkwardly, expecting something... "Interesting to happen" was what was in his mind...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Nu Grinned widened as she moved closer to Virgo "....You really are cute..."As Nu spoke she kissed Virgo softly pulling away to watch Virgo "I just kissed him.....And i kinda liked it....Why?"Nu thought as she smiled blushing as she kept thinking about what she did.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Virgo's blush covered his entire face at this point and was very noticeable "I-I... I... Thanks for that...." he said, embarrassed, yet thankful at what Nu just did...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Nu smiled "Don't let it go to your head fucker......I just think your cute."Nu began to blush as she text-ed tai "......What should i do i kinda....Like him......Don't laugh he is just really cute and strange and fuck me i'm sounding like a little girl."Nu smiled as she sent the message "Why did you say thank you.....?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Nu smiled "Don't let it go to your head fucker......I just think your cute."Nu began to blush as she text-ed tai "......What should i do i kinda....Like him......Don't laugh he is just really cute and strange and fuck me i'm sounding like a little girl."Nu smiled as she sent the message "Why did you say thank you.....?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Tai laughed as she got the text "Than don't hold back on it, just tell him you like him, if he's one of those nice stalkers than he'll undoubtably say yes!" "Definitely dating already..."

Virgo looked away and closed his eyes in embarrassment "That was legitimately my first kiss, I'm just grateful that it was from a girl so beautiful..." he said quickly and awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Nu began to beat red from the mix of reading her text and virgo's words ".......I like you!"Nu blurted out before her eye's darting back to her scroll "errrr I told him........And....What do i even do with a boyfriend....This is really embarrassing." As she finished typing she smiled slightly "Let me explain that better.....I really like you.....I-i-i shit im bad at this..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Tai replied with uncertainty "You're on your own there, sorry..." and then turned her scroll off with a smile...

Virgo looked at Nu, face still red as it could be "I... Think I get it now..." he said as he quickly moved his head forward to give Nu a kiss longer than just a quick peck, grabbing her hands and entangling their fingers...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Nu began to blush as they kissed pulling away "....Fuck....I liked that what the fuck is wrong with me!"Nu said obviously iterated at the thought of her liking a boy at all.".....I-i i think i don't know what to think!"Nu said angerly as she looked at Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Virgo smiled at her happily "There's nothing wrong with liking being loved!" he said merrily "We can take this relationship more slowly if you like..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Nu smiled for a second scooting even closer to Virgo "Your right......Promise me something.......Don't.....Leave me."Nu looked down as she spoke and thought about her stupid request. "Im a moron a ask for something stupid like that no one wants to stay with me he only likes me because he thinks im cute."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed warmly, hugging her tightly "Of course I won't leave you! I'm not gonna leave my girlfriend behind!" he said merrily before he kissed her on the cheek...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:05 pm

"g-girlfriend....I'm going to made fun of so much by Tai for this..."Nu sighed as she looked at Virgo "...What should we do now....Kiss,Fight,cry...Sorry i just see Tai and Rei do that a lot.....is that what couples do?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Virgo laughed again at this "That's how alot of couples act, but not every couple is the same, how about we just play some more video games, then head to bed, huh? We'll decide what kind of couple we are on accident eventually." he said confidently before sudden;y getting rather embarrassed "Errr... Well, one thing I know all healthy couples do is... Sleep in the same bed together... So..." he said, blush coming back in full force...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next