RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] Empty Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:14 pm

It was a nice sunny afternoon, about 4:43, two young men from Beacon Academy, a bear faunus named Peter and a wolf faunus named Balif, they were walking down the street, talking about a multitude of things, though what they were talking about now was rather... Interesting.

"Now way, Misaki would have literally murdered me for that, that little devil-loli let you off easy!" Pete said as they walked along to a certain popular establishment: The Shooting Star Karaoke Bar...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] Empty Re: Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Balif simply laughed as they walked "What ever......She would have killed me if i treated her with a sword after she brought up the white
fang."
Balif chuckled as he looked around notcing how few people where up and about.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:26 pm

"Does everyone really have to bring up that fiasco? I know that both you and her grew up in what is essentially their territory, but I still don't trust them..." he said awkwardly, remembering his first day at Beacon where he happened to have threatened his teammate for being supportive of what he believed to be a terrorist group... Soon they came to the bar "So this is the place, right? The Shooting Star?... What is it with this city and stars?" he asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:29 pm

Balif laughed "I think it is because you cant see the real stars in the city."Balif said in a some what peaceful voice as he walked into the bar and took a seat at a window seat "I wonder if joey is working today..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:04 am

Pete walked in alongside him "Makes sense..." he said as he did so "So anyways, how's Eve been doing?" he asked as he sat down at a window seat and calling over a waiter "Wonder if Joey's workin' today... So what do you want? I think I might just get a glass some kind of cola... Maybe some fries with lemon..." he asked absentmindedly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:12 am

Balif looks over the menu at every thing his eyes going over the vodka "Not doing that again." Balif though as he chuckled to him self "Ill take a green tea"Balif smiled as he remembered Pete's question "She is doing good......Still surprised me that she picked me of all people."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 am

Pete looked at Balif with a friendly smile "Naw, man, it's a wonder why it took really strong vodka to get you two together! Trust me, if it didn't happen then, it would have happened the week after. Seriously, you're handsome, lovable, kind of a badass, this is totally making me sound gay." he said, his voice not changing from a listing off tone as he made his observation...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:52 am

Jett was walking back to the academy after heading to the post office to pick up mail from his family but unfortunately due to his lack of experience in Vale and urban environments in general he had gotten hopelessly lost.  He found himself wondering down a down a fairly typical market street when a oddly bright store caught his attention it was the Shooting Star the name briefly brought up some memories of a few members of a certain team he had had to deal with just recently "God that was a fiasco he thought to himself as he passed by the bar but by chance he a pair of ears belonging to a young wolf faunus that looked awfully familiar. Jett unconsciously stopped and examined him a bit closer "That's right I saw him back in clear cliff a few years back".

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 am

Balifs ears twiched as he felt the eyes on him "Some one is looking at me....."Balif thought as he hid under the table and began to shake a little "Eyes! some one.....Is looking at me!"Balif yelled quietly as he broke down into a panic attack.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:02 am

Pete looked at Balif with equal parts sympathy and annoyance "Don't worry, man, it's probably ju-..." he said as he looked out the window to see Jett "Found the source!" he said happily as he tapped the glass of the window "Uh, hey, creeper, my buddy scopophobia, he gets panic attacks when strangers look at him, if you could maybe stop staring at him, that would be great!" he yelled out the window, hoping that Jett would get the message and leave...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:04 am

Jett was surprised when the person that had caught his eye suddenly started freaking out.  Before he could really process what was happening the boy beside him told him to walk away it seemed as if the wolf faunus suffered from an anxiety disorder triggered by the the stares of other people which he had inadvertently triggered.  Jett gave a small bow of his head in apology and quickly turned around  and started walking away "Man I swear I've seen him around Clear Cliff before" unable to abate his curiosity  he took a quick look behind him to where the wolf faunus was when he accidentally locked eyes with him....

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:14 am

As there eye locked two thoughts went though Balif's mind the first being he knew this kid from somwhere and the second being why me! "...help!"Balif yelled as he got up and tried to hide some where but could not find any good spots instead he fell to the ground and began to shiver his ears folded down as he lost control of his body.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 pm

When Jett saw the poor Wolff faunus start panicking even worse as a result of merely netting his eyes guilt ran through him, and he quickly turned around and increased his pace hoping that putting some distance between the would help the poor guy.  "Must be hell being him" Jett muttered to himself as he made his way down the street not really looking where he was going.

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Pete looked down at Balif with pity, sighing with sympathy before quickly looking away "Dude, I don't know how, but you have to kick this phobia of yours..." he said with clear concern...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Balif sighed sadly as he slowly stood up "your right.......but I think I know that guy.as balif spoke we walked out side the bar and looked at the rather massive guy. "errr........are you from clear cliff?"as balif asked he some what hid so you could barely see him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:33 pm

After a few seconds of walking away from the bar he heard a shaky voice call out to him.  When Jett turned around to see who it was it was none other the the terrified wolf faunus from earlier trying to hide himself from view.  "Ahh yeah... I was raised just outside Clear Cliff so I went there for shopping school and other things pretty often" After a brief moment of silence between the two Jett continued "My name is Jett by the way Jett Kyland" Jett then halfway put out his hand for a customary handshake before realizing that was a terrible idea putting his hand back down.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Pete followed Balif outside "Why is there so many people from Clear Cliff these days?" he asked curiously as he overheard their conversation...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:13 am

Balif thought for a minute hearing Jett's name recalling less than thrilling times in his life. like the time Jett happened to bring a cart full of meat to the village and how he was forced by some of the less nice kids to eat it raw. "Do....You remember me? Im balif.Balif said half expecting the boy to say no and continue walking. as he finished his thought he looked at Pete "I don't know seams so to me...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:29 am

"Aha! Jett exclaimed as he slammed his fist into his hand."I remember now you're Book Guy!
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Balif frowned at this paige not book guy." balif sighed as he spoke so why are you here? You going to school now are something?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:20 pm

"Yeah after traveling around a bit I decided to enroll here" Jett shrugged "Just kinda seemed like the natural thing to do".
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Balif simply smiled a bit awkwardly "if I remember right you where all ways one to travel around..........do you still read?"as Balif spoke he lifted his book to empathize his question
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:11 pm

"Hm? ah yeah there are always upgrades and adjustments to be made to these things so I looking things up."  Jett said while holding up his right hand to show the black and purple band on his wrist.  "anyway the last time I saw you was before I left to travel like three years ago. what'ya been up to since then?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Pete spoke up after Jett asked this question "Well for one thing, he's met me, Peter Born, nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Kyland!" he said happily as he extended his arm for a friendly handshake "...Might I just say that you are a tall sunva... Damn... That's cool!... How did I not notice the difference between you and me?..." he said in awe as he finally noticed the big height difference...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:17 pm

"Oh Ahh hi there Mister umm Born Jett reached out his hand to shake with the rather... eager? Bear faunus whom he dwarfed.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next