RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Virgo smiled "Don't worry, Nuna, dear, there's no shame in losing" he said happily...

{Round two results: Virgo wins, perfect victory}

Virgo smiled smugly at Nu "I believe that I have won the bet!" he said happily "My first order is to let me take my this dress off, my second is a passionate makeout session!... Actually... Switch those..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 8 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Nu blushed deeply at her loss "I cant believe you won..."Nu said as she turned and looked at Virgo "But a bet is a bet..."Nu smiled as she kissed Virgo deeply
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Virgo was surprised at how easily Nu had obeyed him, he kissed back as passionately as he could, thinking whether or not to attempt to slip his tongue into her mouth, but deciding against it for now...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Nu pulled away and smiled at Virgo "Now what..."Nu asked as she looked at Virgo for a second "Why do i have a bad feeling right now..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Virgo panted slightly and grinned "More please...." he said before pulling Nu in for another long, passionate kiss, actually deciding to lick at nu's teeth as he did so this time...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Nu kissed back and opened her teeth for Virgo "He is a good kisser..."Nu thought as she kissed back
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Virgo mentally cheered as Nu opened her teeth for him, sticking his tongue inside her mouth and wrapping his arms around her tightly, slowly lowering his right hand down her body...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Nu kept kissing back tangling her tongue with Virgos feeling his hand move down her back "What is he doing..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:05 pm

as soon as Nu finished that thought, Virgo had placed his hand on her rear, he then slowly moved his other hand down, continuing his passionate kissing without a single sign of stopping...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Nu jumped slightly from this but still enjoying her self pulling away for a second and looking at Virgo "Is this all your going to do?"Nu asked before kissing Virgo more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Virgo pulled away again and grinned "Well, what do you want me to do? I don't want to hurt you by using you this way, so really it's your choice..." he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Nu blushed softly "A bet is a bet....So i have to do anything you say its only fair..."Nu sighed after she spoke "And you cant hurt me.......ive bean hurt to much in the past to feel pain anymore.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Virgo blushed, not from embarrassment, but from awkwardness "Well... That kind of killed the mood..." he said jokingly "Let me get out of this dress, then I'll think of another order..." he said with a smile "Mind leaving the room for that?" he asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Nu nodded her head before she got up and left the room thinking "What does he mean by mood....."Nu thought sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:10 pm

{One clothes changing later: About 2-4 minutes}

Virgo yelled out to the other side of the door "You still there, Nu, dear!?" he asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Nu opened the door and looked at Virgo "Ahh no cute Virgo anymore?"Nu smiled as she spoke entering her room and closing the door
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Virgo laughed "No more cute Virgo, but there's definitely handsome Virgo, smart Virgo, charming Virgo." he said happily "Now... My next order is... Take me to... The engine room..." he said with joking evil in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Nu smiled and nodded her head before opening the door and walking out of the room "Come on lets go."Nu said as she began to walk towards the engine room
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:00 pm

As they walked towards the engine room, Virgo was curious "Don't you want to know why I want to go to the engine room in particular?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:38 pm

"Nope"Nu shrugged slightly as she opened the engine room door "Just don't blow up the ship..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Virgo laughed quietly "I'll... Try not to..." he said as he looked at the engines "You might want to stand back though..." he said jokingly as he put his hands on the currently deactivated engine and counted up by the seconds "One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten!" as soon as he ended the counting, the engines came alive and the ship could be heard whirring as it started to lift off of the ground by a few inches...

Tai, after failing to find Rei or Lucy, sat back on the couch "Too bored and tired to look for them outside... I'll live until they come back..." as soon as she finished speaking, the ship came alive, jolting Tai to her feet "What the fu-What's happening!?" She yelled in confusion and panic as she ran to the captains quarters to find no one there, as soon as she closed the door, the ship stopped and slowly lowered to the ground... "What the hell!" she said before rushing to the engine room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Nu looked at Virgo with a look of oh shit "Um...Virgo...stop!"Nu yelled with a little bit of anger but it was more motherly like she was trying to be nice about it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Virgo stopped at his lover's command and slowly lowered the ship back to the ground, stopping the engine with a smile of victory "Well then... That raises a few questions..." he said quietly to himself "Unless..." he thought aloud, suddenly his voice could be heard throughout the ship "Yeah, Tai... Don't worry about that..." Tai, meanwhile, was still running to the engine room, as she heard Virgo's voice, she turned around to see no one else "What the-Oh, he is in SO much trouble when Fi gets back!" she said with anger and worry as she raced even faster to the Engine room "Why is the captain's room and the engine room so far apart!?" she yelled in anger at no one in particular...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Nu glared at Virgo "Dont mess with the ship!"Nu yelled with slight anger at the ship being messed with like this
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Virgo smirked "I didn't blow it up at least, everything should be in order and I tested out a theory of mine..." he said in a tone that implied he wanted her to ask him what the theory was...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next