RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Virgo laughed once more "Arf arf I guess?" he said humourously before leaning down to plant a kiss on Nu's cheek "So you're a dog person?" he said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 4 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Nu smiled slightly "Yea....I do like dogs..."Nu smiled as she stretched slightly keeping her head on Virgo's lap "...This is nice"Nu muttered quietly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Virgo chuckled slightly "Maybe I should call you "Kitten"?" he said lovingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Nu started to turn red "......O-ok...."Nu looked up at Virgo and smiled slightly "Moew.."As Nu made the Noise she scratched Virgo slightly on the face."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:14 pm

"Haha, ow... Seriously though, Kitten, you're probably the cutest girl I've ever seen in real life or fiction!" he said sincerely "I wouldn't trade even a second spent with you for anything!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Nu sighed slightly "Im not cute....."Nu muttered as she got up from Virgo's lap and blew the hair out of her eye's "I need a hair cut.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Virgo laughed "No, Kitten, your hair's fine, you just need to style it better, I'm not an expert on the subject of hair... So..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Nu chuckled slightly "You don't like short hair?"Nu asked as she held some of her hair that went down to her legs "I think its kinda cute......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:30 pm

"If you wear it well, then you wear it well and you wear long hear fantastically, dear."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Nu smiled slightly "...I never had short hair before....So i think im going to go get it cut..."Nu smiled for a second before looking at Virgo "If thats ok with puppy"As Nu spoke she patted Virgo's head
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed as Nu patted him "What's fine with Kitten is fine with Puppy." he said happily, pulling her into a deep kiss...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Nu pulled away quickly and smacked Virgo somewhat on surprise of the kiss "Oh Shit sorry!.....That was a reaction......"Nu looked down sadly "I...Dint mean to hit you...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Virgo just laughed and rubbed his cheek "It's okay! You know how hard it is to get me down!" he said with a grin.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Nu smiled and kissed Virgo on the cheek "I know....."Nu smiled slightly as she jumped down from the crate "Wana go mess with Tai?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:46 pm

"Any ideas exactly?" Virgo said in confusion and curiousity...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Nu grinned evilly for a second "Well i happen to know that she has a weak spot for cute things...."Nu smiled slightly "And me and you are.....Cute?....So we can mess with her that way."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Virgo put his hand to his chin in thought "....And what would I gain from this besides seeing you happy? I mean, that's all well and good and I'll do it anyway, but I see nothing more material in it..." he said in a matter-of-fact tone....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Nu thought for a minute before she snapped happily "ill...........Never mind...."Nu looked down as she realized what she was about to say was a bit to girly for her and she would rather just not
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Virgo looked at her with curiousity "You'll what, Kitten?" he said as charmingly as he could without it becoming exaggerated and silly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Nu looked down sadly for a second "ill....Give you a make over...." Nu looked up at Virgo somewhat blushing at her stupid words.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Virgo smiled and failed to stifle a loud laugh "I think just seeing you happy is good enough, Dear." he said, still laughing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Nu smiled somewhat sadly "Ok....Any idea's on the cute things we could do?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Virgo put his on his chin again "Hmm... I can't think of anything that wouldn't be super embarrassing for you... Uh, that is to say they're too lovey-dovey..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Nu smiled as she looked at Virgo "I don't think you could suggest anything more embarrassing to me then i already went though"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Virgo laughed "I would have suggested a passionate make-out session, but than I realized halfway through your last sentence it wasn't very cute, now was it?" he admitted awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next