RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] Empty Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:02 pm

It was a nice, relaxing day, it was raining gently outside with a soft pitter-patter, today was a day of great importance for many people. Two rather young looking girls were walking down the hallway of the first year dorms, Sierra Rater and Sarah Edin. "I can't believe we're on the same team together, City!" Sierra said, near skipping in joy as her friend walked alongside her.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] Empty Re: Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT]

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Sarah let out a small sigh as she walked up to the dorm room and opened it "Don't call me that......My name is Sarah dammit!" Sarah sighed as she looked at the room "This sucks.......I wanted one room per person so i can get at Thanypoo easier"As Sarah though she blushed and walked up to one of the beds falling on it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Sierra smiled innocently at Sarah "Aww, what's got you in a bad mood today? You looked happy earlier... You never used to mind that nickname..." she said, pouting jokingly, trying to cheer Sarah up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Sarah growled slightly as she looked at sierra "Because we got to meet some asshole soon and i had to share rooms all my life and i'm still stuck doing so it sucks!"As Sarah finished speaking she took off her weapons and glared at the door as if expecting some one to come though it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Sierra jumped onto one of the un-taken beds, the one next to Sarah's, and lay flat on her back, looking at Sarah with a smile "Well at least we're on the same team, my life in Clear Cliff tought me to look on the positive side of everything!" she said merrily as she sat up and flipped onto Sarah's bed, giving her a warm hug as she landed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Sarah smiled lightly "Your right i mean i get to be on a team with my best freind and my crush!"Sarah said happily as she hugged Sierra tightly before letting go "And no new guy can ruin that i mean he cant be crazy or anything coming into the room with blood all over him!"Sarah said with a small chuckle.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:57 pm

The past day or so had not been kind to Jett after just arriving in vale he then was promptly whisked away on a adventure by some random people to go save one of their sisters and as a result he missed his first day at Beacon.  Meaning that he was assigned to a team full of people he hadn't even seen much less talked to which was unnerving enough as is even without the fact that he hadn't slept in nearly two days his clothes where tattered from all the fighting and his right sleeve had a lot of blood on it.  "God they're going to think I'm some kind of lunatic walking in there like this as Jett reached the door to his new room he paused partially because he was nervous and partially because he had the inkling he wasn't welcome thereMust be paranoid from sleep deprivation he thought as he opened the door.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Sierra looked at the now open door and the man in the door frame "Looks like you spoke too soon there, City..." she said awkwardly with a smile of both "Really?" and "Wow..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Sarah glared at the boy for a second before letting out a deep sigh and grabbing one of her swords "I'm going to kill him!"Sarah yelled as she jumped up and put her blade up ageist the boys throat "Give me one good reason!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:14 pm

It was then that one bag among three flung rather abruptly into the room, marking the arrival of the remaining member of the group. From the angle that it was shot in, it hit Sarah somewhat sharply in the side, just as she began to raise her weapon. Oblivious to the strike as of that moment, the owner of the luggage would step in, the remaining two bags of his slung over his shoulders and his hands raised over his head in a stretch. "Aaaaaaaye, hope I ain't too late 'n comin' 'ere, 'n all! 'lso hope I din't hit 'nyone wi' tha' 'lil sucker jus' now..." he spoke upon his arrival, laughing in a carefree way, releasing a sigh before lowering his hands. As he did so, he gave everyone a brief look-over, noticing the damage that his first bag may have caused as it lay beside Sarah.

"Aaaaaaah, seems I did hit someone. 'Pologies, lass; ya a'ight?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:21 pm

As Sarah was knocked back her weapon flew and stuck into a near by wall "Mother......"Sarah sentence was cut short as she looked at Thane "No no its ok! Im fine!"Sarah said some what nervously as she got up and smiled at thane before giving a death glare at Jett. "Stupid fuck is going to wake up dead!"Sarah thought as she gritted her teeth slightly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Sierra glared at Than for a second, but looked back at Sarah with worry "Are you sure you're okay, City? It look like it hurt..." she said with clear worry...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Ryan blinked after noticing Sierra's glance, raising his hands next to either side of his head to show that he meant no intentional harm. "Heeeey, like I said; my apologies." As it normally was when he grew serious, the man's tone had grown formal-sounding and low-sounding, the accent that he had gone from his words within a split second. He shifted his gaze back over to Sarah. "Yeah, man; are you really sure? I know that it probably hurt because, eeeeh...I've actually done that more times than you may have thought..." He bent over for a moment, picking up his bag and tossing it over onto one of the free beds. "...Kinda broke some guys ribs on accident one time, hah. ...It was funny as Hell until everyone started fussing over it."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32 pm

"Im really fine!......Sorry i should not yell."Sarah blushed slightly before sitting on her bed and opening one of her bags and pulling out a small book and began to write in it occasionally looking at Than and quickly writing more down."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Thanatos gave a quick laugh while nodding, shrugging while unhooking his remaining bags from his shoulders and tossing them to the other bed to join the one from earlier. "Ayeeee, a'ight then, lass," he spoke with his accent yet again, seeing as things appeared to be fine. He walked over to the bed in which his belongings laid upon, taking a seat on it before glancing around. In the process, he would look back over at Sarah again, taking an interest in the occasional look sent toward his direction alongside the small literary piece in her hands. "...Eeeeeh? Ya researchin' me 'r somethin'?" he asked with a faint grin of amusement lingering on his expression.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Sarah blushed as she hid her book behind her "N-no.....But i could if you want me to....."Sarah mind ran with thoughts of her and thane for a second as she looked at the boy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:18 pm

The boy blinked for a moment while looking at the girl in a short bit of silence. Given a few seconds had passed, he gave a simple shrug while allowing his grin to grow a bit. "Pfffffffffffft, sure, why th' Hell no'?! Go 'n do tha' 'f ya want; I don't really give a flyin' shit." He paused for a moment in thought before adding another remark, saying, "...Buuuuut I am a tad curious 's t' wha' ya wou' write 'bout. 'f ya do end up writin' somethin', mind 'f I read a bi'? Eeeh? Eeeeeeeeh?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Sierra glared at Than as she realized something "That book is actually her diary, only her and I can read it, even then I would need to pay her at least 5 lien to even read a single page..." she said, trying to get Than to back down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:31 pm

"...Her diary, eh?" A somewhat serious look crossed the teen's features for a moment as he thought to himself. In his mind, he really did see that diaries were pretty much a private thing to be kept to oneself and to close others. ...That shit is pretty personal a lot of the time if it's listed in a diary or journal... I do tend to get serious and back off on that shit.

...Buuuuuut, with those glances, I have a strong feeling that there's some stuff about me that I just have to read up on. Damn my curiosity...

And thus, while concluding those thoughts, he raised his right hand with a suddenly deadpanned expression and a once more serious tone. "I can pay double or triple for each page."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Sarah blushed intensively "....y-you cant look for money....I need something else..." Sarah blushed as she looked at Thane "a....Kiss?"Sarah muttered quietly as she went back to looking down.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Jett walked over to the remaining bed and put put down his pack with a abnormally loud bang "So I guess this bed is mine then?" Jett asked is a utterly bedraggled tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Sierra's glare strengthened greatly "Her diary is best friends only, no matter what you give her, you won't afford it..." she said with venom in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:49 pm

"Eeeeeeh, 'les ya wou'n mind sleepin' 'n th' floor, ye, mate," said the sadist, shrugging while looking over in Jett's direction for a moment. It looked like he would have added something more to that statement, though he seemed to pause before he spoke more after hearing Sarah's rather timid request. His attention would shift back over to her as he pondered to himself in silence, and he opened his mouth to say something. Yet again, however, he refrained from doing so as he heard Sierra's little remark. This silenced him another time; this time for a slightly longer sequence.

"...Ouch." A single word would be given in reply to the venomous girl's tone and words. Lifting a hand, the teen slid it behind his neck before scratching it and dismissing the aggressive statement a little later. "The way I see it, I don't afford shit. Not with the amount of bad that I've done." He slid the extremity down into his lap, sighing a bit. "I'll just have to gain access the old fashion way then, right? I don't mind making friends," he said, allowing his grin to return, albeit faintly, as he shifted his attention over to Sarah. "If you want a kiss so badly, then alright; again, I honestly don't give a shit. But I won't seriously barge into your business without earning the privilege beforehand since doing that really is important. Heh...is that fine with you?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Sarah began to squirm a little with the thought of kissing than in her mind "o....ok....."sarah muttered as she looked at Than with a small grin "ill trade you."Gulps for a second "a kiss for looking at me diary....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Sierra quickly got up and pointed her gun at Than "You don't just kiss a girl you just met, friend..." she said bluntly, venom still in her voice, especially noticeable as she said "Friend"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next