RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Terrible Night In [Closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Terrible Night In [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Sierra was slightly embarrassed by her mistake, blushing slightly "Oh... Well... I'm not used to that kind of joke... I'm used to an obvious set-up and a satisfying punchline... I guess it was kind of funny." she said, laughing a small bit as she finished her third sentence.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

night - A Terrible Night In [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Terrible Night In [Closed]

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:55 pm

"Don't worry about it"  he said giving her a small wave "But seriously being this big can be a pain sometimes"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Sierra smiled and laughed "Yeah, but I bet no one would dare to try to hurt you, so that's a plus!" she said with slight, near unnoticeable envy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:10 pm

"Yeah you would think but it actually draws every so called tough guy that is trying to prove themselves so I've had to put more than a few punks in the hospital"  Jett shrugged "But when you're crazy like I am that's a good thing keeps me sane"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Sierra laughed "It must be satisfying to put the cruel people in their place... The world'd be alot better if people were nicer to eachother... I wonder why people don't do that... It's not very smart to be unkind." she said solemnly, amused smile fading...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 pm

"Hey" Jett said as his face darkened "I think you misunderstood me when I said I hurt people... There isn't anything glamorous about it I'm not any sort of vigilante or hero I'm a killer plain and simple sometimes the only real offense was they raised a weapon and for me that's all it takes"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Sierra looked at him sincerely "I'm trying to be... What's the word? Philoso-philo-ph-phila-ph-...Philiso-... Philosoraptor?... That's not it..." she stuttered, tripping over the long and unfamiliar word "I can't pronounce that word... I only heard it once before, it was a while ago..." she said apologetically.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Jett fell silent for a little while a few of his more intense  battles running through his mind causing the ends of his mouth to curl up involuntary, his eyes getting a almost maniacal glint to them "ahh don't worry about it" He said in a slightly distant voice.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Sierra just flopped back onto her pillow again, staring at the ceiling in boredom "Y'know, Big Guy, you're not all that bad..." she said happily, though her boredom was obvious in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3