RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Problem Town [Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Problem Town [Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:36 am

Sarah gave a sad smile "People are cruel by nature....Its why the grimm are here."Sarah looked down for a second clenching her fists "I should not be here......I need to be strong....."Sarah began to cry as she clenched her fists to the point her hands became red do to the oxygen flow being cut off.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Sierra started to tear up again, but tried her hardest to keep it down "H-How about we go back to work?... We can talk while we do it..." she said sadly as she dried her eyes "Sorry for bringing you up here and bugging you with my problems..." she said as she got up and started to walk back down her makeshift trail, leaving the bag of food there for later...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Sarah walked up to sierra slowly wrapping her arms around her "Im here for you......Im your friend now you are one of few people i like..."Sarah smiling happily as she squeezed Sierra from behind.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Sierra looked behind her as Sarah hugged her and smiled "Thanks, City... By the way, if your name isn't "Big City" then why did my dad say something about those words?..." she asked, unfamiliar with the word "City"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Sarah chuckled a little as she looked at the girl with a sad grin "It's where im from...."Sarah answered as she tilted her head to the right and put a finger on her chin "Im from a big city called the vale......Have you never heard of it?"Sarah asked her grin going away slightly as she did "How can she not know about the city!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Sierra turned around and looked Sarah in the eyes with curiousity and confusion "What IS a city though?..." she asked "Is it like a village?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Sarah laughed as she pushed sierra softly "Your silly!"Sarah yelled happily as her mind went "Does this girl live under a rock! "Sighs" I guess she is my friend now."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Sierra laughed slightly at the sudden push, but her confusion just grew "I mean it, what's a city?" she asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Sarah smiled "There massive villages like farther than what the eye can see!"Sarah looked down for a minute "There sad and grey......No tree's not animals.....Just people."Sarah looked down sadly as she spoke
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Sierra frowned slightly in sorrow as her new friend looked downwards in her own sadness "There has to be something good to make up for that... Right?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Sarah looked up for a second a small grin coming onto her face "The academy.....The only places with trees its a place to get stronger....to learn how to fight"Sarah looked off into space as she spoke.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:00 am

Sierra's mouse ears perked up "The... Ac-A-Da-Mee?... That... Sounds nice... Getting stronger... Do the people who go there help people?..." she asked with hope, clasping her hands together and smiling warmly.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:06 am

Sarah smiled "Yes they do they help every one they kill the grimm they protect the weak..."Sarah starred off into the space as she slipped into a fan girl moment.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 am

Sierra smiled as she heard this "That... Sounds... Awesome! I once killed a few Grimm when I went too far into the forest! Hang on!" she said with great joy as she ran back up to her perch and moved the box filled with fruit aside to reveal a smaller, more ornate box behind it, she opened it, pulled out her pistols and ran back down to Sarah quick as she could "I used these... I call them the Long Regard Pistols... I don't know why, that's just what came to mind when I got'em!" she said happily showing off her guns with pride...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:09 am

Sarah looked at the pistols her eye's growing big as she snatched one up quickly and looked at it "Wow!"Sarah exclaimed as she read the small text "Real hunters weapons!"Sarah smiled as she pointed the pistol at a near by rock for a second before looking at Sierra"C-can i shoot it?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:13 am

Sierra, while taken aback slightly from Sarah snatching her gun from out of nowhere, smiled and nodded "Sure! They work like a charm! I got them off of a dead caravan guard, you should of seen it! Corpses everywhere, the ones that weren't rotting were skeletons picked to the bone by animals and Grimm! As far as I know the gold is real, if it's not I wouldn't be able to tell..." she said strangely cheerfully as she herself took a potshot at a small stone, keeping it in the air with another shot and breaking it in two with another "I'm already pretty good at using them."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:17 am

Sarah aimed for a minute and fired a single shot hitting the rock and sending the pistol into sarah's face from the kick "Ow!"Sarah yelled as her hand clenched the pistol firing off more shots in to the air and into the ground one shot hitting next to Sierra's foot before it ran out of shots "S-sorry!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:23 am

Sierra kept her cool and merely smiled "It's okay! It takes alot of practice to get used to them, I took a while to do it, which sucks because I nearly died getting them, some mean old beowolves attacked me when I found'em. Bullets are no problem either, they run on pure dust, so if it's not sold at a caravan I can always just sneak out and scavenge from some broken caravans out in the forest!" she said happily "Uh... But I like it better when they do sell them, it makes it easier on me..." she said, laughing slightly as she grabbed another rock and threw it in the air, shooting at it five times and turning it to dust while still in midair "Think I might have the skill to get into the Academy?" she asked excitedly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 am

Sarah smiled as she handed the pistol back "You would be amazing!"Sarah said joyfully as she did.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:39 am

Sierra smiled widely "Thanks, City... Is there anything you need to do to go to the academy?" she asked as she started to walk down the pathway...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:49 am

Sarah smiled at Sierra for a minute "Well you got to go to a combat school......And after that get really lucky or know the right people."Sarah began to follow after Sierra her grin keeping steadily stable.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:50 am

Sierra looked at her with sudden sorrow "O-Oh... A... Combat school... Are... You sure there's no other way in?..." she said desperately, trying to keep her worry down and unnoticeable...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:55 am

Sarah looked up for a second "Well i heard of kids getting in with a fake student transcript.....But most if not all got caught at one point or another."Sarah sighed for a second as she looked up at the sky.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:57 am

Sierra sighed in relief "Let's hope I can get there in the first place..." "Are you sure there's nothing else? I mean, there must be an age restriction, right?" she said, hoping the answer was no, but expecting it to be a yes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:26 am

Sarah looked at Sierra for a minute "Well i heard of people as young as 15 getting into the academy but...Thats really rare most have to wait in tell there 16 or 17."Sarah sighed sadly "6 more years...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next