RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadow and whisper part 2

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The shadow and whisper part 2

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Sic took the pillow and blanket and put them over the couch, moving under the blanket "Good night, I guess..." he said tiredly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Violet wrote another note "Something wrong?"Violet handed the note to sic and waited for his response.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:41 pm

'No... I'm fine... I've just never slept at someone elses house before... I... Kind of live in a big underground temple... It's not very good a hometown for sleepovers..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Violet smiled sweetly at Sic before writing another note "It all right. If you need thing ask me."Violet handed the note to sic happily before she turned and began to slowly walk away.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 pm

As Violet walked away, Sic looked her over for the first time since they had met, for some reason he couldn't stop his gaze from moving, his eyes landing onto Violet's rear "...She's got a nice butt... Wait... What!?!" as he realized what his mind was telling him, he jerked his gaze towards the ceiling, blushing immensely "First her eyes, now her rear, what is up with you today, Sicarius?! You never used to look at her like this before!!" he thought in a panic, trying to suppress the blush on his face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Violet walked half way into her room before peaking her head out to look at sic giving a sweat grin as if saying good night before closing her door and laying in bed "today good may have hurt friend but he ok. He how could I let this happen."voilet thought freaking out slightly in side at the thought of being friends with her fear and being lied to at that.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Sic sighed to himself "Not sure if things are about to get easier or harder... I just know it's gonna be really drastic..." he though before closing his eyes "And... Why the hell am I thinking about how good she looks!?!" he thought angrily at himself "I'll... Figure it out tomorrow..." he thought tiredly before finally letting his mind wander into sleep...

{TO BE CONTINUED...}
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4