RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Redemption [First Forum Plot!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Redemption [First Forum Plot!]

3 posters

Go down

Redemption [First Forum Plot!] Empty Redemption [First Forum Plot!]

Post by Drae Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:44 pm

A sign stood near a particular manor, proclaiming that the owner pay for their sins and that they should be wiped off the face of the earth. It had stood for three days. The police had shown up earlier the previous day and had found nothing. It seemed that the sign had wandered there by itself. Inside the manor, a certain second year typed away furiously at a computer. Her teeth were gritted and her eyes were full of a malice unseen by anyone from the young DJ. She was typing up a message to her allies. One that explained the situation, and urged them to assist her:

My Friends,

We all know formalities have never been my particular cup of tea. But despite that I need to call in a favor. You may have noticed the buzz cycling the news about that damned sign that took up residence in front of my house...
I know who put it there. If you somehow didn't hear about it, I'll give you the summarized version of what it says. In short, it says that the usage and weaponization of Dust, as well as the ongoing against the Grimm. Is a sin against nature. Whoever put it there seems to believe that it is possible for us to coexist with the Grimm. It also slanderizes both the Aegis and Mora companies, claiming that our families are "Criminal, violent, and uncaring about nature and life in general," It goes on to slanderize the brave Hunters and Huntressess who defend our front lines against the Grimm.

I will not allow these insults to stand (excuse the pun). If you wish to heed my call to arms, meet me at the abandoned warehouse on Cedar Drive. I will explain more then. Take extreme caution. Make sure you aren't followed. From what I've gathered about these people, they are powerful... And power equal influence.

Take care,
Natalie Charlotte Aegis

Natalie tapped the send button, leaning back in her chair and turning her face towards a sealed iron door to her left. She tapped her finger for a few seconds on the edge of her keyboard before abruptly standing up, her chair nearly falling to the floor as she stalked over to the doorway, placing her hand on the empty wall directly to the door' s right and revealing a small keypad. She entered in a short 4 letter code before the door slowly rise upwards, it's bottom edge glinting like a guillotine in the half-light provided by her computer. After the door was fully open, she walked into the large room behind it. A pressure plate under her feet causing the room to become intensely illuminated.

If one were to look at a map of the house. It would be half as big. And one entire section would be missing. It was the legendary armory of the Aegis conglomerate.
The East Wing of Natalie's house. Nicknamed 'The Forbidden Wing'.

((OC: Now you know why no one is allowed in the East Wing of Natalie's house. If you wish to participate, simply comment below. If you take more than one character, at least one of them needs to know Natalie or Melody... which opens up like every character on this forum. I'm only accepting up to 6 other characters, anymore and it would get hectic. [Elliot if you wish to enter Joey in just go ahead, he won't take up a slot cause he would be a vital part of the base Plot.]
Warning: YOUR CHARACTER MAY BE FACED WITH LIFE OR DEATH SITUATIONS. IF THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO SURVIVE, use your imagination.))

Characters (Excluding Aegis and Mora familial relations):
1) Tai (Elliot)
2) Gideon (Gideon)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : yea i dont do shit)
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Redemption [First Forum Plot!] Empty Re: Redemption [First Forum Plot!]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Sign me up with Tai, Joey and Kimmy! Bring on the mayhem, badassery and inevitable explosions!!
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Still need 5 more characters!
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:38 am

I'll enter with Gideon, Leon if there is another space after everyone has put in their two cents.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down