RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Jett blushed rather deeply "Y-yeah" he said hesitating slightly his brain from nervousness "What the fuck is wrong with me I have a clear objective I just need to do it Jett thought as he took a deep breath and leaned his head towards hers.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Meli blushed and leaned in as well, planting an awkward, yet loving kiss on Jett's lips...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Jett pulled away from their short embrace with a blush on his face half in a daze "Ah uh..." was all he could manage to say.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Meli blushed happily "So... How was it?..." she asked in embarrassment...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:08 pm

"Uhh well it was... Nice" he said with a blush on his face "really really nice"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Meli smiled "Same to you, big guy..." she said happily, leaning in for another kiss...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Jett leaned down meeting Meli in another awkward kiss that lasted just a bit longer than the last one before separating.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Meli leaned back, smiling sweetly at Jett once again "You're good at this..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:58 pm

"R-really now" Jett said with a fierce blush on his face. Jett fidgeted a little bit "thanks... I think"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:38 pm

As soon as Jett stopped talking, Meli yawned loudly "Ugh, wow... What time is it? Why am I so tired already? Are you tired?..." she asked, slightly confused as to how she was so tired already...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:47 pm

"Yeah actually a little bit" Jett replied "I guess a lot happened huh?"  Jett separated from Meli with a bit of reluctance by taking a small step back "guess I should grab a sleeping bag"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Meli grabbed his wrist with a cat-like smile on her face to go along with the puppydog eyes she flashed him "Ooooor you can sleep in the same bed as me... If you want.... Just saying that the option's open..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Jett had always been weak against puppy dog eyes and under these circumstances they where particularly potent causing his insides to turn to mush and a feeling of warmth spreading to his cheeks "uh ah huh?" was all he could manage to say.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Meli tilted her head to the side "Do you want to sleep in my bed with me? That's what lovers do, right?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:03 pm

"Umm yeah... they do"  Jett paused briefly thinking about turning the offer down but when he looked her in the eyes he felt the overwhelming urge to say yes to whatever she asked "S-sure" he finally answered
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Meli smiled happily "Thank you, puppy dog eyes!" she thought proudly as she got up from the couch and began to walk towards the stairway in the hall, silently asking Jett to follow with a wave of her finger...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Jett felt his heart skip a beat watching Meli "Man I need to calm down" he thought as he followed her towards her room after a deep breath.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Meli turned her head to smile at Jett as they came to her bedroom door "If you don't mind, I'm gonna change into my pajamas." she said before entering her room and closing the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Jett watched her shut the door and let out a sigh "Jeez this is surprisingly stressful he thought before it dawned on him "Aw crap I don't have any nightwear"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:21 pm

A few minutes later Meli came out in her pajamas and pulled Jett inside of her room "Bed time!" she said as she jumped onto her bed, bouncing slightly as she landed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Jett took a deep breath "guess I could just take my shirt off... actually no that wont work" he thought as he started to remove his weapon bands each accompanied by a solid clack like a bolt opening "I didn't bring any nightwear so I'll have to sleep in my casual clothes" he said to Meli as he removed his boots.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Meli pouted "Aw, okay... Aren't you gonna take your shirt off? That doesn't look like a sleeping shirt..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Jett blushed slightly "I suppose that is true" he said and turned to Meli too refuse but the sight of her pouting he felt all urge to resist leave him "Well off comes the shirt I guess" he thought as he took off his shirt exposing his torso
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Meli drooled a bit at the sight of shirtless Jett "Wow..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Jett grimaced a little bit at her reaction assuming it was a response to his scars "Sorry I should have mentioned all the scars"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next