RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Pete shrugged "Eh, it's oka-wait... You have no team?..." he said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:07 pm

"Yea They kinda disappeared on are first mission no idea what happened. They haven't found me a new team so im team less."Tonma grinned as she took off her back pack and pressed a button on it the back pack splitting into two drones "Well i do got snafu and snag here also Glitch buy he is a little to big to come with me."Tonma smiled a little as her Drones hovered in the air
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Pete looked at the drones, mouth agape in shock and amazement "Wow, what? What?! How!? What!?" he said, he silently tapped at one of the drones, lightly as not to damage it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Tonma grinned a little "Well i happen to made these two and Glitch."Tonma smiled some at Pete "You would love glitch he is a mech bigger than me that i use to fight Grimm. He is like a giant puppy with his hardware.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Pete just continued staring at the robots wordlessly for about half a minute before shaking his head back into concentration "Uh-So... Uhh... What's your semblance, anyways? I know a guy who can control machinery with his mind, he's pretty good at it too..." he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:15 pm

"Well i can make things really hard."Tonma grinned for a second "That is not a sex thing!"Tonma said with a big grin before shivering again "Hey think i could use your shower so i can warm up a little?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Pete blushed and laughed loudly at Tonma's joke "Sure, bathroom's upstairs, first door to the right in the hallway, and if you feel you have to stay the night for some reason, guest room's the third on the right."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Tonma smiled a little "I might take you up on that offer."Tonma smiled as she stood up and began to walk towards the stairs her hips shaking as she did. Both of her drones floating on the table still not doing a thing at all.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Pete blushed slightly "Is she trying to seduce me?..." he thought curiously as he looked at her hips, pulling his sight away quickly "Nah, some girls just walk like that, some guys as well, I'm sure..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Tonma went up stairs and undressed in the bath room "What a nice kid. I hope me and that Born kid get to hang out more."tonma thought as she started the shower and stepped in.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Pete continued staring at the robots floating in his living room "How do these things work, anyways? are they voice commanded?" he thought aloud to himself, eyeing the robots carefully "Do their eyes connect to a spy-camera or something?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:41 pm

the bot called Snafu looked at Pete for a second Before ramming into Pete's head and letting out little beeps as it does

Mean while Tonma was enjoying her shower as she hummed a quite toon to her self as she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Pete was surprised by the drone's little assault, but it was more of an annoyance than an actual pain "...Okay, ow..." he said nonchalantly, pointing at Snafu as if it was a misbehaving dog...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Snafu Beeped again before floating next to Pete and circling him as if to size him up.

Tonma stepped out of the shower and began to dry off with a slight grin "Nice and warm!"Tonma said happily to her self self before notcing her clothes where still soaked "Damn i dont want to be in those cold things...."Tonma thought to her self as she looked around the bath room for a minute notcing some of Pete's Dirty clothes "I wonder if he would mind if i borrowed theses..."Tonma thought
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Pete looked at Snafu curiously "What are you doing, Mr. Roboto?..." he said snarkily "Do I look like a threat to you?... Honestly, that's a compliment..." he said, looking at the floor sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Snafu started to Rub up ageist Pete like a cat or a dog would at this time Tonma came down stairs wearing Petes old clothes "I see Snafu likes you! Also im borrowing these i dont want to wear my wet clothes so yea..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Pete looked at Tonma with a small blush "Uh... Okay, sure..." he said, slightly embarrassed "I didn't know these things had the capacity to like things... Did you program these yourself?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:04 pm

"Yep!"Tonma said happily as she sat down next to Pete snafu landing in her lap and sitting there while she petted it "You should see Glitch he is ever worse he Is like a big brother to me."Tonma smiled at pete "Sure its all right i borrow your clothes? Some people are really strange about it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Pete nodded "Nah, nah, it's fine, it's fine!" he said before starting to pet Snafu on what Pete assumed could be called it's "Head" "This thing's kind of cute..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Tonma smiled at Pete's comment "Yep! He really is."Tonma grinned at Pete "So im going to stay the night if thats still cool."Tonma smiled after speaking
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:10 pm

"Yeah, that's fine!... Any reason or do you just not want to go home in the rain?" he said with a small laugh "Why don't you like the rain? It's relaxing!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Tonma smiled a little "Your asking the cute girl why they want to stay the night?"Tonma laughed a little bit "Well one the rain and two i dont like staying in a place alone and im alone besides my bots when im at school so yea...."Tonma laughed as she looked down "And rain is cold and ruins me electronics man!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Pete laughed "Fair enough!... And the only other cute girl I've had over is my Senpai... And depending on your point of view, Leaf, but I see her as more hot than cute... I mean, I don't like either of them in that way, we're just friends..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Tonma looked at pete for a second "So Born why did you stop in the middle of the road? I mean it kinda caused all of this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Pete shrugged "I thought you were following me for some reason... Sorry 'bout that." he said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next