RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA}

+2
Paige weaver
Gideon
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA}

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:23 pm

lets see here this question is for every one would you rather be stuck in a closet with luz for a day only each other or date pete which would you do.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 pm

"Well... I've only ever really met Luz once, he was kinda creepy but all-in-all he was an okay guy, really my answer depends on this: Is the clone of me the opposite gender or is it completely like me? 'Cause if it's a girl version of me, then hell yes I'd take her, 'cause we'd share alot of interests and she'd probably get along with my friends, but if it was a guy, then I'd have to go with luz, 'cause... If he tried anything, he doesn't look durable..... I'm not gay, no matter what the rumors say...."

"Isn't Luz gay? I don't think he'd like being stuck in a closet with me.... Besides, Petey isn't that bad a guy, back in highschool I always caught him looking at me all cute-like and pretended to not notice in case he ever made a move."

"Uh.... What are you talking about?"

"Uh.... Nothing?"

"Peter, of cou-"

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Sh-Shut up! I'm only doing because I've never once in my life met this Luzige fellow, I've heard of him in passing from mutual friends like Eve, but I've never met him myself... Not gay...."

"Completely not-gay!"

"....Pass...."

"Well... Like Sicarius, I've never met Luz, and I've only ever really met Peter once when my brother showing me around his workplace... I guess Pete then..."

"I'll take it...

"......Shut up. I-I'd choose Pete, 'cause.... Of reasons.... Shut up!"

"Why do I always feel uncomfortable around her?.... Like I'm talking to someone who's been stalking me...."

"Pete's an okay guy, never met Luz, I'd go with Pete... Not gay."

"Have we ever met? You don't look familiar..."

"I'm Tai's ex-girlfriend's little sister's boyfriend... And also I am the most powerful person in the city, you better remember my face!"

.......Oooookay then?"

"Luz, I've never met him before, but I hate Pete with a passion I only reserve for my worst enemies..."

"Well then..."

"....I have never heard of this "Luzige" person and I have only ever met Peter Born once, if either of them attempted to flirt with me, I would at first only say I had my mistress, if they persisted, I would threaten them, if they still continued, I would most likely run away, ask my mistress for permission to kill them, if she allowed it, I would do so, if she did not, I would pretend it never happened."

"Bit of an overreaction, don't you think?"

Pass."

"Well... I guess Pete? We share... Some interests... I'm sure he'd give me a challenge in games with versus modes... I haven't really had a good versus in a while... I've been trying to get Shine into fighting games, he seems to like'em a bit, but he still needs practice... What was the question again?.. Oh yeah, I'd choose Pete..."

"You ramble only slightly less than I do... Also, if we ever both break up with our significant others, I'll give you a call, I think it'd work."

"Yeah, sure, but like we'd ever break up in the first place."

True."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Shut the hell up before I murder you and them."

"I'm not sure what I expected...."

"I suppose... Luzige?... I'm... Not really comfortable with these relationship questions...."

"Neither am I when I'm the choice of the answer!"

"Pass."

"W-Who is.... L-Luzikkke...? I-I... G-guess I'd ch-choose.... P-Peta.... He-he... Takkkes...  C-cc-care of me.... H-He's.... Really nice...."

"Aw... Thanks Pauline! You're a doll!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:14 pm

hmmm lets see you are all the last people on earth what do you do? also one person that is not elliots is with you of your pick.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:55 pm

"I would take Sic, Meli, Kimera, Joey, Virgo, Pauline, Opal, Hui, Tai, Marais, Eve and Tonma, bring them to a safe place to make a fort, probably somewhere in the city, probably Beacon itself, but who knows, by then it could be overrun by Grimm, assert my dominance as leader and together we shall become the first of a new race of survivors.... I have a massive plan set up and everything!"

"...Okay, yeah, I've gotta go with Pete there, I don't think I'd be able to live without the company... And.... I guess I'd take Rei or Mistress... Someone who'd take care of me, y'know? I don't think I'd be able to take care of myself after the end..."

"Well as much as I trust Peter's plan, if I must choose a different path, I would take him, Violet and I suppose Marais back to my people's home, there is a stockpile of food there that can last a population of hundreds for a few years without trading or raiding for more, so a population of three or four should be able to last much longer with the right precautions. When we get there, I shall take up my father's place as Prophet and ask Fractum what we must do, everything else depends on what he says to me..."

"I'd probably just end it all in a climactic, never-ending battle against Grimm, I have no reason to believe we could survive without proper protection, without people guarding them the walls of the cities would not hold, so why bother pretending they will?... And I suppose I would choose either Balif or Natalie to... Do something... I don't know, maybe they'd think that Peter's plan would work..."

"I'd go with Peter, I never really thought about the possibility of living in that type of situation, so it'd be my best bet to go with someone who has... And I'd bring Mora, of course!"

"Same as Kimera, I've never really thought about it and it'd be the best to just go with someone who did. I'd take Jetty, duh, he'd be great protection and would be good for rebuilding the population 'cause of his good genes and stuff!"

"I'd clear out the city of Vale of Grimm, take Tonma and with her help build a race of human and faunus replicas that could become sentient and intelligent enough to survive in Remnant without a controlling intelligence... I'm not sure how we'll make them able to breed and die naturally, but.... We'll think of something!"

"I... Guess I'd just wander around doing whatever until doing whatever got me killed... I'd bring Sarah of course!"

"I-I'd... I'd do as I always have done.... I'd... Follow my Mistress.... Sh-She'd know what to do.... Right?.... She... Always knows what to do..."

"It'd be pointless to think we'd be anything more than a tool for repopulating, so I'd just do that, I'd bring my sister into Pete's little "New Vale" and just do my best to repopulate... And no, that's not just an excuse to have lots of sex.... That's just a lucky bonus!"

"I-.... Don't know.... If it was a zombie apocalypse, I've got a bunch of plans, but.... I guess I'd go with Pete's plan, I'd bring Shine, I guess...."

"Kill everyone!"

"I... Don't think I could handle that kind of stress... Either I'd die or be used as just a baby machine..... I don't know which is worse honestly.... I'd probably start thinking of a suicide pact with Balif if I even survived long enough to go through with it...."

"Wooooooooooooow Evey! You're such a downeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr!! I'd get the hell out of there, because by the time that would happen, I'd probably have enough of my powers to just head to another universe, I'd take Rin with me, probably, he's a cool dude!"

"I-I'd... Go wi-with Peta.... H-He's.... Never been wrong to me.... I-I'd takkke.... D-Drath... With us...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 am

ill do something simple here whats all of your favorite colors no skipping this one.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2