RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Starshine Kyland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Starshine Kyland

2 posters

Go down

Starshine Kyland Empty Starshine Kyland

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:53 pm

CHARACTER

Name:
Starshine Brant Kyland
Species:
Oxen faunus (tail)
Call Sign/Symbol:
Three swords crossing with an anvil in front of them
Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student):
First year
Appearance:
face claim: http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-1692585030.png
Face: Like all natives of Chasm he has bright red eyes, black hair and pale skin
Height: 6’ 7-½”
Weight:262 pounds
Body type: Muscular
History:
Starshine comes from Snow-Flurry Chasm with his older brother Jett and his little sister Luna and his parents.  While starshine may come from the Kyland family he is named after his mothers side of the family which is heavily tied to astral bodies such as stars and the sun. ever since he was young Starshine has had an obsession with swords and trained to an insane degree in both their application and creation until he earned himself the title of blade master. after his older brother left suddenly there was a lot of pressure for him to succeed as the Kyland head which was a notion that he resented prizing his independence above all things which bred a mild resentment towards his brother which is why as soon as he had the chance to attend Beacon he jumped on it.
Personality:
Starshine is in short a very irritable person.  he hates to be bothered by people often complaining that “They make too much noise” but despite his best efforts he finds himself constantly in the company of others. One of the major reasons for this is that he has a strong compulsion to help those in need to the point where he will often plunge in and play the role of hero as much as he doesn't want the recognition. Starshine is also incredibly apathetic unless something that interests him is going on he will almost definitely be sleeping or hiding somewhere reading a book

Strengths:
Strong: he takes care to keep himself in shape
Agile: he can maneuver quickly and precisely
trained: since early childhood he's been trained on how to fight
Stamina: he has great stamina
Forging: He knows how to forge and infuse weapons with dust
Weaknesses:
Self damaging: His semblance puts a large strain on his body to the point that if he uses it too long he can render himself immobile
Big: big target
Melee: he has no range
Loner: Refuses to follow direction
Reckless: gets himself in a lot of trouble by charging head on
Blunt: has zero tact
Bleeding heart: StarShine has to help those in need it's not a choice but an obligation
Temperamental: Starshine has a tendency to lose his temper and mouth off which has gotten him in trouble more than a few times
Semblance:
Three stars stance: the semblance allows starshine to switch between one of three mode Eclipse, Solar and Comet stance.  Eclipse stance is his defense stance which puts extra power into his aura to help protect him from harm the drawbacks of this stance are that it consumes more aura than normal and limits his mobility. While in this stance his eyes glow an intense dark blue.  Solar stance is his power stance boosting his muscles strength output the drawbacks of this stance is that it places a heavy load on his muscles due to his body not being used to the strain and that it costs him defense. while in solar stance his eyes glow an intense red. Comet stance boosts starshines speed. the drawbacks of this stance is that it consumes additional stamina and sacrifices a bit of power

WEAPON

Name:
Sun Flare
First Form:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/142/9/6/9699b285e416d7e1736e938a38d062a0-d3gy8rv.jpg
Sun Flare is a five foot long sword infused with burn dust. alongside the back of the sword there is a storage area for additional dust that can be used to create flames
History:
Starshine made Sun Flare with the help of his grandfather on his mothers side

WEAPON

Name:
Moon Splitter
First Form:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1082262388218145763/DA6772F832E02EE32BA990DBE919299E440BF7D5/
Moon Splitter is a 6 foot long greatsword infused with ice dust
History:
Passed down to him from his mother

WEAPON

Name:
Gemini
First Form:
http://forums.3dtotal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=149998&d=1259273395
Gemini is in fact two twin swords infused with Lightning dust along the edge of the blade. above the hilt there is a canister area for additional dust to be placed to increase the lighting effect
History:
The first weapons he made by himself

WEAPON/ARMOUR PIECE

Name:
Shield of Halley
First Form:
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/032/c/6/kolfel_blade_shield_by_jrcoffroniii-d73l3dd.jpg
History:
Given to him by his grandfather

Last edited by MrBrough on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Starshine Kyland Empty Re: Starshine Kyland

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Approved and moved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down