RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? Empty Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess?

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:52 pm

heh im hopping onto the bandwagon because why the hell not man
i should really be doing my homework right now but i really dont wanna
so yeah

If you wanna ask any of my characters something for God knows what reason and God knows what about, just...well, ask away. Unless I'm extremely lazy, I'll probably throw in an in-character reply. ...Maybe an IC and OOC mix, if I feel up for it.

The list of active characters I got as of now should be in my signature. Yeah. You can shoot a question or two at any of the characters, regardless if they've been posted on the site or not; I don't care. Hell, for the characters that haven't been posted yet, some questions could even help me plan out some details that I may want them to have, so go for it, if you want.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess? Empty Re: Uh...Ask My Characters, I Guess?

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:57 pm

why do you pick hard as fuck colors to read?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:05 pm

BECAUSE I CAN AND BECAUSE I LIKE GIVING MY CHARACTERS MORE UNIQUE COLORS DAMMIT
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 pm

even if it means killing my eyes? thanks while i'm at it why do you write 2 page character sheets!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:49 pm

yes even if it means killing your eyes
thats just the cost that people have to pay for my obsession with making my characters have their own unique color

as for the two page character sheets im just really descriptive and whatnot with my work
id say that im sorry but id be lying
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:54 pm

ok hmmm why don't you make any female characters?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:55 pm

i draw references for all of my characters and i cant draw girls worth shit
thats really the main and only reason
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:55 pm

what do your characters think of each other
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 pm

huh...thats gonna take a crapton of time to do and make this next post kinda long but whatever
okay well lets see...gonna try to make this as short as possible

havens basically neutral to everyone because hes a chill little bastard

chelsea is unsure about everyone to an extent because shes socially crippled and awkward, excluding aaron and haven due to the facts that aaron is her brother and haven was basically the first friend that she ever made (in my own little headcanon plotlines)

bai hates the fuck out of everyone but despite the fact that hes a pissy little fucker he considers taeseung, corvou, and haven his closest friends because they actually bother with his existence and acknowledge him the most. he feels the same way for my other characters since theyre all tightly bound together and all that good jazz but more so for those three because...reasons yeah

corvou is basically the same as haven though is a bit on the envious side because they all still actually have family members that are alive and that they legit love (eeeeexcluding angelo i guess because he has mommy issues)

taeseung is the same as haven and corvou but internally wishes to fuck and screw with everyone in multiple ways; feel free to let your imagination take to various and possibly dirty thoughts on that note

destiny and deyu could really give little to no true shits about anyone since they reserve the urge and general feeling to outright slaughter anyone when they feel like it

tyris is just chill with everyone because hes a cool teacher like that most of the time

although aaron is kinda polite yet kinda not due to his overwhelming bluntness and whatnot he secretly just thinks that everyone around him is a complete and utter idiot but still enjoys the large group that is all of my characters regardless

sianna is just a more extreme and flirtatious version of taeseung who probably wants to fuck around with eveyones minds and their behaviors despite whatever whiplash haven would give to her as a punishment in the end

....and then thers angelo
who although hes socially awkward with most people
just considers all of my other characters close friends and even family to an extent
like even more like family than his mother because he knows them better and vice versa

......so all in all the relationship between my characters is pretty much close and positive for the most part
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:27 am

ok if your characters had to date any of mine who would they date and why?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:32 pm

aaaaaaaah alright lets see
i guess ill do this in character with my student characters so lets go

Haven: "Uuuuuh... I..guess...maybe Rinako...? Haven't really met her, but, like...from the things that I've heard about how she acts, she seems pretty chill enough... Kinda actually seems like the type of person I wouldn't mind being friends with, actually..."

Chelsea: "U-Um... I-I don't... A-Aaaaah, um... I-I...guess...maybe Luzige...? He seems...n-nice...enough... ...........Hnnnnnnn idontknowimsorry."

Baihu: "Fuck that shit; I'd rather burn within the fucking fiery pits of Hell by Satan's side before having to date one of those little fuckasses."
(no hes lying honestly it would probably be misaki because although she could be snappy shes actually along his general type lines. .....and theyre on the same team so more chances for conversation.)

Thanatos: "Eeeeeeeeeh...pro'ly Sarah. Thas' th' lass tha' I know th' best thus far, ye? Havven' ha' much time t' really in'tract wi' 'nyone else, 'nywho."

Corvou: "......I shan't answer that question due to the fact that I am labeling myself as 'off-limits.' Recently claimed, and all of that."

Taeseung: '.......Ppppppffffffftttttt. Man, just give me your craziest and upbeat chick! Upbeat and fiery go well with me any day!"

Destiny: "Not interested. If you try to convince me to answer the question anyways, just keep in mind that I'll not only kick your ass, but my foot will somehow find its way up your ass."

Sianna: "I SECOND TAE'S ANSWER SO DAMN HARD, BRUH. ...Except with dudes. Preferably. ....Pfffft, whatever; I could swing either way, anyways!"

Angelo: "......I honestly don't know. Like...seriously; I really don't. I'd answer if I could, but...seriously, I can't really think of an answer that I'm comfortable with. Sorry."

Fangli: "CLAIMED. TAKEN. TAKEN SO HARD. THIS QUESTION IS NOT RELEVANT TO ME."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:53 am

To build off of Paige's last question: Which of my characters would you each date? And to make this slightly more interesting: Sexuality doesn't matter, so if the straight guys don't want any of my straight girls, you could choose anyone else instead. Also it doesn't matter if you're taken, you have to answer anyways, no saying "I don't want to" for any reason!
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:30 am

Eeeeeeh...I'm doing all of my student characters. I would've done all of them, but I have to head to school in, like...five minutes, so I had to cut those out. (Kinda edited this first line of the reply when I was done with all of the character responses.)
(i guess ill toss in a couple of my unaccepted characters/characters-to-be-introduced to get into their whole personality/way of speech)

Haven: "...........Seriously, man? C'mon, why again...? Uhhhh...well, despite the fact that she has that whole thing for Natalie, I guess I'd say Tai. Haven't had much conversation with her lately, but I know her the best, so...yeah..."

Chelsea; "...I-I...d-don't... Um...m-maybe Peter...? I..."

Baihu: "Fuck off."
(It would probably be Kimera; I dunno, I'm still having a hard time choosing, but I guess it would be an odd possibility for Bai.)

Thanatos: ...*shudders slightly as his accent suddenly diminishes* "...Aaaaaaaaaah, hot fucking damn. Honestly, maybe Sierra. Partially to spite her, and...partially because she's...kinda my type, now that I think about it... Oh God..."
(Because revenge/hate ships, bro.)

Taeseung: "..................Maybe Eve for reasonsssssssss~."

Taeyeon (Not submitted yet ; First-year ; Taeseung's sister): ".............Just give me your most mischievous and challenging guy."

Destiny: "Sicarius, only because I know him the best out of your little..bunch."

Sianna: "HOOOOOONESTLY- I'd probably second with the person who said Sierra."

Angelo: "...........First off; I hate you, and you suck. Seconddddddd...uh.. Actually, maybe Meli..."

Fang Li: "Fuuuuuck, seriously?! Eeeeeeeehm... Hell, let's go with Sierra, too! Because, like...why the Hell not?! Crazy can be fun!"

Akihiko (Not submitted yet; Third Year; Will be apart of a Zodiac-based team): "AHAHA- I'll be completely honest; I just used one of those number generators/raffle things to choose. (True story.) I goooooot...someone named Skye."

Aaron: "Kimera, I suppose."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Here to pop by to give you a question.

For those guys out there. What are you looking for in a girl?

For those girls out there. What are you looking for in a guy?

Just give me some personality updates. Not only that, but you can name a few people off. For example lets say one of my characters.

Ciel: I umm... I kind of like the loud people.. Like umm Bai.. or.. people that that are loud.

Of course you don't need to use my characters, you can use anyone's characters.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:27 pm

.....alright ill just do this one out of character and group some characters together because some of them have similar interests and whatnot

Haven, Chelsea, Bai, Thanatos, Corvou, Taeseung, Taeyeon, Sianna, and Angelo:

All in all, they just want someone that they can be themselves around. Like...they want to be free to be able to joke without being judged, and to just let go and have fun around whoever their significant other is. They also wouldn't mind snagging hold of someone who doesn't mind the occasional dose of physical affection because, deep down, that's really how they'd like to and would show their affection most.

Haven and Chelsea would probably prefer someone who's a bit more quirky and would be able to tolerate their cheesy senses of humor- BECAUSE PUNS GALORE, BRUH.

Bai would need someone who, while they would accept him for who he is, would also be able to balance out his hot-tempered attitude and would just stick by him through thick and thin, regardless of the situation. He needs someone who has a matching sense of equality that he actually thinks of himself, alongside someone who isn't afraid to stand up for themselves as is even a little bit loony. Just a little bit, though.

Corvou would want someone who's refined enough like he is at times, though isn't afraid of letting go when the situation is more casual. Above all, he also wants someone that he could be comfortable with regarding the topic of his past. he already has someone for that, so yeah.

Both Taeseung, Taeyeon, and Sianna follow the basic interests and wants stated in the first paragraph above, but they prefer their love interests to be on the more bold, energetic, and wild side of things. Being able to party but also having a sense of understanding are two things that would catch their attentions.

And Angelo...well, he's gonna be a mix of all of the things that both have been described and will be described among the other characters. Soooo...read on to get the general gist of what else he'd be wanting.

Destiny, Deyukken, and Aaron:

These three feel the same general way as the first group, though they're more interested in how their partner would be able to handle activity in bed, honestly. Truth be told, they're actually...more...sexually active. Not only that, but they strive to be dominant in that particular field.

Destiny and Deyukken would prefer partners who would be able to keep up with their erratic paces and wouldn't mind teasing- be it casual teasing in public, or more extreme teasing in...well, other performances. Aaron is the same way, but at a level that's much more toned down.

......And Fang...

......Shit, man; he's just everywhere. He wants someone who's quirky, yet challenging and wouldn't mind being dominated in the private performances. Basically a fusion of the descriptions that were listed like Angelo, but, uh...

....Honestly, he's just a lot more kinky, feisty, and fierce.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:23 pm

lets see here this question is for every one would you rather be stuck in a closet with luz for a day only each other or date pete which would you do.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:25 pm

......Well, let's see.

The chicks would go with Luz. They wouldn't have to worry about seriously being hit on and could probably hold a decent and interesting conversation with him.

Haven would stick with Luz, but just...keep his distance or something. No hesitance to punch if things get uncomfortable.

Bai would go with Pete, but just completely ignore him and do nothing on dates. (Heeeeeey, you said that they'd technically have to be dating; there was nothing about actually interacting.)

Thanatos would probably actually go with Luz and may end up getting somewhere 'cause he's bisexual.

Corvou would go with Luz.

Taeseung would go with either path, and would just end up messing with either guy in either scenario.

Angelo would probably go with Pete- though solely because he'd be too awkward with Luz.

Deyukken wouldn't give a shit.

Aaron wouldn't give a shit.

...........Fang wouldn't really give a shit, either.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:23 am

Two/three/four questions

1. What are the worst situations you've ever gotten involved in?

2. If you were given temporary control of reality that you could only use to kill one specific person without consequence, who would it be, how would it happen and why do you want them dead? (For example: Pete, shark attack, because he stole the last [insert your favourite cafeteria food here] at lunch) And no, you can't just say "No"

and to all of you in relationships; 3. do you want to have/adopt kids with your significant other? If so: 4. what do you want name them and how do you want to raise'em?
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 23, 2015 2:45 pm

I had a reply all ready, but it all went to shit when my browser shut down. Kinda pissed about it, so I'll just try to make things short. I'll just use a my very first characters for the first two questions to make things less tedious.

In response to questions One and Two (In that order):

Spoiler:

In response to questions Three and Four (In that order):
*Some of the replies are dependent on Skype ships/Roleplays/etc. A couple of the characters may not be in a set relationship on the forum quite yet.*

Spoiler:
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:42 pm

bai if you could change one thing about misaki what would you change.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 6:50 pm

"...Ch-Change...? Uh... Well...she may be a bitch, but... I'm...equally as difficult, if not more, s-so...yeah... I...wouldn't change a thing... As hard as it is for anyone to believe, I managed to fall for her with how she is right now... I actually hope she doesn't change..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:57 pm

"S-sappy...."

how long did it take for you to fall for her?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

"U-Uh... I-I... ...Well, I...got...interested not too long before that fuckass Meli forced us to go out, actually... I-I mean...before that happened, I was...really fucking confused, but...I guess it was a month or two before than when that feeling started to set in... It...wasn't too long after we were put on the same team, but- Uh...f-fuck it, I'll just...shut up...right now...y-yeah..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 7:55 pm

what do you like the most about her?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 8:18 pm

"...Jesus fucking Christ, can you stop asking me this shit...? Uh... Well... It would...probably be how affectionate she can actually be... She denies it a lot, but...it's...actually kinda cute..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next