RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Hui (Signature Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Hui (Signature Character)

2 posters

Go down

Hui (Signature Character) Empty Hui (Signature Character)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:13 am

CHARACTER

Name: Hui (Last name unknown)

Species: Human, claims to be a depowered goddess

Call Sign/Symbol: None

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student): Self-proclaimed Goddess, Semi-professional Con-artist.

Appearance: (http://operationrainfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Kud-Studying.jpg) 4'9 in height. 104 in weight. Pale cream hair, bright blue eyes. Clothing: A black, white and red seifuku with a small bat hairclip and black dress shoes.

History: Waking up without her memories just outside of the City of Vale, Hui was confronted by two disembodied voices, one commanding, deep, serious voice and a lighter, more excited voice, these voices did not introduce themselves, but told her this "If you wish for power, you must do our task" "Yeah, do one thing for us!" "For him... Do one thing for him" "Oh really? You're giving me the-Okay! You have to... Set up 99 couples and find love yourself!" "...Really?..." "Yep!" "...Okay, you know what? Fine, whatever... Do that, then we'll give you your powers back." and with that, the voices were gone "...What-...? D-Don't leave me here.... W-Who are you!?... F-Fine.... I can t-take care of myself..." and with that, a small peice of her memories came back (Or what she thinks was her memories, as far as anyone knows, she was just remembering she was insane...) she got up and walked towards the city... After a few days of living on her own on the streets, she met up with a Beacon Student, Rin Tachibana, who took her in.

Personality: Sweet, but annoying and probably insane. She is both noble and selfish, both stubborn about things she wants to do and apathetic things she doesn't, both kind to all and kind of rude. Bisexual, no real preferance.

Strengths: Confident as hell. Is, for some reason, near incapable of feeling pain (She can still feel it, it just doesn't bother her) Stubborn as hell.

Weaknesses: Is an amnesiac. Is probably insane. Is physically weak. Overly stubborn.

Semblance: Undiscovered.

WEAPON

Name: N/A

First Form: N/A

Second Form: N/A

Third Form: N/A

History: N/A
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Hui (Signature Character) Empty Re: Hui (Signature Character)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:56 pm

approved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down