RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west.

2 posters

Go down

Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. Empty Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west.

Post by Paige weaver Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:59 am

CHARACTER

Name: Arin weaver

Species: human

Call Sign/Symbol: http://tattoojockey.com/images/tattoo/dragon/big/5074Dragon_2_111.jpg

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student): Bounty hunter.

Appearance:
face claim: https://i.imgur.com/xDJYUha.jpg
weight: 236 pounds
height: 6'8"
clothes:same as pic but with the jacket going lower down to his knees
eye color: Brown
hair color: White

History: Born in the vale under the roof of 2 abuse parents Arin grew to hate them to the point of no belief even more so after his sister where born. As he lived he slowly learned how demented his own sisters where as he watched the middle child at the age of 7 kill both of his parents then take his younger sister with her after cutting Arin's leg open and telling him not to follow her. Arin went and tried to follow them but could not catch up to them and lost them. After that he has searched and as he searched he learned how to fight along the way becoming a hunter of man. As such he became part of a war in the west lands gaining the title the blade dragon do to his fighting style. he  slowly started learning more and more about his sisters wear about's. That is where are story starts Arin has found where his sisters are and is after them to save his younger sister at any cost even if its the head of his older sister.

Personality:
Calm and cool Arin handles battle well but at times snaps over little things like talking behind his back or making fun of how he is searching for his sisters. Arin is the first to help any one he can often losing money in the process. But from helping so many people he has a lot of people that help him when he is in need.

Strengths:
-Very strong.
-good at close and mid combat.
-very high defense.
-a good people person.
-very good at sword combat.

protective gear
-in combat he wears a metal chest peice under his jacket to protect him self from blades
-wears metal leggings in battle as well.

Weaknesses:
-slow in combat.
-Has no long range attacks.
-easily loses his cool over some things.
-his Armour makes him a target on the battle field.
-Bad at none great sword weapons.

Semblance:
Dragon's fury
Arin can cause a small earthquake where he is standing shaking the area and causing damage to people near by. When used at full power it shoots earth spikes up from the ground doing extra damage. His semblance cost any where from 10% to 25% per use. its range is 3.5 yard circle. Arin can use this every 5 minutes. But for once a day he can use it ever 2 minutes but doing this puts a lot of strain on him making me hurt for a day.

WEAPON

Name:
Dragons fang

First Form:
http://www.weaponreplica.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Museum-Replicas-Steampunk-Airship-Pirate-Latex-Cutlass.jpg
Is a sword that is 5'6" feet in length that arin keeps on his back when not in use

Second Form:
the blade starts to spin up to allow a chainsaw type of attack this attack can be infused with dust of earth type or kinetic.

Third Form:
the blade shortens to 4 feet and allows bullets to be fired at close range dust can not be used in the form. The gun is semi auto.

ammo
clips-5
ammo per clip-25 rounds
total 125 rounds
30 caliber

History:
a relic left in his old house that arin reclaimed used to be his fathers.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west. Empty Re: Arin weaver Blade dragon of the west.

Post by Requiem Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Aaaaa'ight, approved and moved.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down