RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A teddy bear kind if friend [closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] Empty A teddy bear kind if friend [closed]

Post by Killua Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:33 am

Tama was in a predicament. She was wearing a teddy bear costume . It was hot in the suite. feeling the warmth surround her some more as she was out on the corner. Children would stop and grab the flyers she was handing out. although in just a few moments her boss told her to go out more around the town in the bear costume. now she was in a back alley with son people surrounding her. They were messing with her of course. Poking fun at her furry light brown tummy and poking fun at the bear face. her back was against the wall. Of course Tama would have kicked their asses by now, but her boss told her specific instructions and told her NOT to mess up the suite.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] Empty Re: A teddy bear kind if friend [closed]

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:40 am

Jett had gotten lost i town again when he noticed some people harassing a mascot and decided to help the poor guy out. having made this resolution he walked up behind all of them and flung a shock wave against the wall causing parts off it to crumble and shrapnel everywhere with a thunderous bang "Leave now"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] Empty Re: A teddy bear kind if friend [closed]

Post by Killua Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:51 am

the five group of boys turned their attention to the man. As one of them was going to say some snarky comment. Tama lifted her leg really fast and kicked him in between the legs and started running. She grabbed Jett's hand as she drug him away from the scene. Bringing the two people out into the street. Tama still had a firm hold on his hand. She looked behind her to see the guys running after them. Taking his hand once again and tugging him down the street. After a few minutes she turned around to see that no one was behind her. Letting go of Jett's hand she turned around and bowed to the older man.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:04 am

Jett gaev the mascot a small bow in return "You do realize there was no reason to run they stood no chance against me and I'm guessing from the way you move you're trained in combat as well"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 am

Tama couldn't help but laugh. Although the suite made it hard for her to laugh. It made her voice more high pitched. "I was told not to damage the teddy bear suite! Ooh you saved my. You have my gratefulness! Please let me treat you!" Her voice sounded like that of an anime. it was high pitched to make it sound like the bears.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:15 am

Jett shook his head slightly "That is compleatly unnecessary though thank you for the consideration but it really was nothing"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:17 am

"Noo! Please! If I don't then I would feel like I would owe you one. At least let me do this!" Tama said in that small high pitched voice.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:19 am

Jett sighed in resignation, in his travels he had learned it was just better to accept gratitude where you could get it "Well if you insist I suppose it's fine"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:21 am

Tama grabbed him by his hand. "Ooh lovely! My name is Tama by the way. Tama Tomilin! What is yours?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:39 am

Jett instinctively recoiled from her touch slipping into a fighting stance for a half second before relaxing again "Sorry about that reflex is all. anyway my name is Jett Kyland"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Tama looked and saw that she had reached for his hand and now he was all tense. She couldn't help but giggle lightly. "Are you afraid of a teddy bear?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Jett shrugged "No it's just that in my former line of work if you didn't react quickly you got killed"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Tama smiled happily at the huge man although the costume did hide the smile. It didn't hide her enthusiastic personality. "I wouldn't kill you. Well not in this suite. I am under strict orders not to ruin it."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Jett shook his head slightly "You misunderstand I never thought you would attempt to kill me I just... don't react well to being touched"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Tama titled her head to the side. "ahhh~ I though you were afraid of me. I do look a little scary in this bear costume. Roar~." Tama teased as she skipped ahead of the big man.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Jett followed after her confused "So where are we going...?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 am

The clans member in the teddy bear costume led the way. "To some fun house i started working at. I get discounts."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 am

Jett sighed thinking a fun house was not the kind of place he belonged in and simply walked in the opposite direction hoping she wouldn't notice
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 am

Tama looked behind her to talk to him so more only to see he was walking the other way. "hey wait!! Where you going? Your going to the wrong way Jett." The Tall teddy bear ran at him as it got closer and closer. "Jett!" Then she got in front of him, she bent down and wagged her finger at him. "Are you bad a directions or something?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Jet t just sighed and looked down at the bear thinking "Figures all I did was draw more attention to myself" he sighed deeply "Actually I am but that is beside the point"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:28 pm

The huge teddy bear suit made a weird little pose. As the head of it was titled to the side. "The point is you were suppose to follow me Jett." She giggled softly as she did a twirl. "Isn't that right dear Jett."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Jett groaned "Fine. and don't call me dear it's weird"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Tama twirled around again. It's in my job prescription. I have to call you Dear at times. Boss orders. The bubbly clans member said as she walked to where she worked.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Jett's shoulders drooped "Then I really don't think whatever establishment you work at and me would mesh very well"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Tama looked at the oversize male. "Yeahh.. you are pretty tall. Although i think you will fit in just well. You ARE a male, correct?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next