RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Star Vs Rohan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Star Vs Rohan

2 posters

Go down

Star Vs Rohan Empty Star Vs Rohan

Post by Paige weaver Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Rohan would be in his combat gear standing in the area with classmates looking down at them. He kept his weapon in its normal sword form the 6 foot long blade which was taller then him was on his shoulder with both quivers in clear sight as he watched his opponent and waited for the signal to fight.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Star Vs Rohan Empty Re: Star Vs Rohan

Post by MrBrough Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Star calmly walked into the ring with his sword and shield out, his chain strapped to the waist at the back. after examining his opponent he closed his eyes and started waiting for the signal. "Close in, and overwhelm, same as always"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Soon as the signal was marked rohan quickly back stepped and flapped his wings sending him airborn as he flipped out his bow and sent a quick arrow with no extra energy at stars mid body. " Keep distance he has a sword and shield...just fire test shots then something bigger. as he thought that he filled his bow string full of energy and readied a second arrow.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Star's eye flew open, the entire scene playing out in slow motion, the test arrow inching towards him "so that's the plan huh?" quickly snatching the arrow out of the air with his shielded hand and throwing it back at him before reaching behind him and grabbing his chain, grasping the center piece and flinging one of the weighted ends straight towards his stomach while firing a couple bullets from his shield all in one calculated movement.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:30 pm

"Shit!" He thought for a moment switching his bow into blade form to block the chains moving further up into the sky dodging the arrow but not the bullets as the bounced off his arua as he got further into the air trying to escape the chains before switching back to bow form his bow string still full of extra energy as he sent a arrow at stars feet at which it would cause a small explosion with its kinetic dust.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Star took aim at the arrows as they were mid flight and shot a bullet at each of them to disable them as close to the other kid as possible. he continued to fire upon the kid as he sheathed his sword and took the chain into his other hand
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Rohan zig zagged in the air for several moments before swooping down his bow turning into sword form and him slashing down in a downwards way filling his blade with energy to cause a bit more damage if it hit or at least scar the ground if he hit there.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:13 pm

As soon as Rohan began his descent towards Star, star began sprinting forward to put himself under the bird boy. From this position he swung out his chain in an attempt to entangle one or both of his legs, forcing the barbs on the weight to spring out as it curled around to give it better grip.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:05 pm

He quickly flipped out his bow letting the extra range catch on to the chain as he flew upwards again pulling up on the chain as he went trying to bring star into the air with him up to his domain. I smirk would fill his face as he flew upwards.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Star simply retracted the barbs and gave the chain slack so instead of catching would slide loose rather than catch. Raising his shield arm he let loose another small volley of bullets while retracting the chain.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:36 pm

He quickly snapped his bow back into its sword form letting it catch the chain between both halfs of its sword as it clenches down trying to shut close against the chain letting it keep its place instead of retracting to star.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Star let out more chain on the opposite side of the weapon and sent the second side swinging towards his wing, aiming to entangle them and send Rohan crashing to the ground. That was unless Rohan could overpower star's strength quickly enough to block it or let them go to dodge.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Moving to the side slightly he would let go of his blade with one hand sending it down to his small quiver to grab out a arrow and quickly move it to block the chain of course the arrow would break but not before sending the chain off course all the while he lifted his blade with his other hand and his wings all in a attempt to throw star into the air.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:56 pm

The chain pivoted on the arrow rather than snapping it, while this did prevent him from being tangled it would deliver a hard blow against one of his wings. After that strike landed he pulled and retracted the chain hoping to either throw the bird off balance or yank the weapon away from him.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Before the fight could keep going a loud bell rang signaling for the fight to stop with a small growl he let the chain fall from his blade and glide down to the ground with a small sigh of disappointment. "Good fight."He spoke with a small sigh.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:16 am

Star let out a bored yawn as her retracted and put away his weapons "Yeah sure" he said in a tone that was as disinterested as his face says he was bored. As he turned away he thought "Need to get myself a new projectile weapon, maybe a handgun."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:14 am

He sent a glare at the boy but kept walking out of the arena. "Don't be a poor sport."He finally spoke curling his wings around him self and sheathing his blade. "It was a good fight you don't need to act like a jerk over not winning or losing." Rohan spoke in a calm voice as he glared at the boy even more allowing his eyes to boar into him in a way.

Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Star turned an eyes Rohan, raising an eyebrow "Relax kid, just a boring training exercise, so forgive me if I'm not all handshakes and high fives about it."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down