RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 pm

It was late morning, about 11:21, it was a saturday. Snow was just relaxing on the couch, watching a tv show she put on at random and didn't really care to change "This show... Is honestly pretty cool... And that Yang chick is hot as hell..." she thought half-absently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Anjo yawned as she came down stairs to see snowy "Hey snowy how did you sleep?"Sits down next to snow and watches the tv still in her pjs
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Snow shrugged with a smile, still focusing on the TV "Pretty good, I guess, nothin' special..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Anjo smiled a little as she watched the show "So how are you liking living with us snowy?"Edges towards snow
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Snow shrugged once more "Heh, pretty good, it's nice and calm here..." she said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Anjo layed her head on snows chest "And all you got to do is be my comfy pillow when we watch tv.."Anjo said with a grin as she cuddled into snow slightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Snow blushed, but had gotten used to this little deal of theirs, putting her arms around her in a hug "You really are too cute, y'know..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Anjo smiled a little "And your to big.....Its not fair still...."Anjo said with a grinning pout before sighing "so what should we do today..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Snow smiled as she thought to herself "Well... Have you ever been to... The Shooting Star Karaoke Bar?..." she asked curiously "It's a great little place... I say little, it's actually a pretty big place and part of a huge chain... But it's still got a nice, homely feel to it."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Anjo smiled a little "Daddy told me never to go there.....He said only bad people go there..."Anjo said sadly as she looked at Snow
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Snow frowned a little "Did he, now?... Don't worry, I've been there tons o' times, I can say without a doubt that that isn't true... Mostly... Of course there's gonna be assholes there, but that's true with any bar..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Anjo slowly got off of Snow's chest "I have never even drank alcohol before....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Snow smiled warmly at Anjo "Don't worry, you don't have to get drunk if you don't wanna, I just want you to enjoy yourself... You like to sing?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Anjo smiled a little "Yes i love to sing! wait you can sing there...."Anjo grinned even more as she stood up
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Snow nodded "That's why it's called a Karaoke bar." "Does she seriously not know what Karaoke is?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Anjo thought for a moment before smiling at Snow "You mean like the old game i used to have but got tooken away by daddy.....He said it reminded him to much of my mom.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Snow looked at Anjo with confusion for a half second "N-... No... I mean, like... You get up on a stage, pick a song from a machine and sing that song to an audience..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Anjo smiled "I know I had the home version of it.....Daddy didn't like it he said mom used to sing a lot like me...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Snow's lips turned to a saddened frown "That's... Really sad... Uh... So... Do you want to go or not?..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Anjo smiled a little "I want to go.....Just let me get dressed first..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Snow nodded with a smile "'Kay, wear something nice."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Anjo smiled as she went up to her room to change into a nice pair of clothes

Time skip
changes into this : http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/272/d/f/glaceon_by_luna92323-d5gaz5e.png

Anjo ran down the stairs as quickly as she could before tackling Snow in the couch and cuddling her slightly "Roar!"Anjo smiled as she looked at Snow as she sat in snows lap.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Snow was surprised as Anjo pounced on her, but smiled and looked her over "Aw, cute... So... Why exactly do you have this?..." she said with slight confusion, eyes fixated on the curious fake ears Anjo was wearing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Anjo smiled a little "Because its cute!"Anjo grinned as she got off of Snow and leaned down to help her up "Do you like it?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Snow nodded, with her eyes still on the fake ears "Yeah... But what exactly are those fake ears meant to be from? A rabbit?..." she asked in confusion as she got up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next