RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Tyler Takehiko I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Tyler Takehiko

2 posters

Go down

Tyler Takehiko Empty Tyler Takehiko

Post by Drae Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Tyler Takehiko

Species: Human

Call Sign/Symbol: A Phoenix rising from a pile of ash, light from a rising sun outlines the majestic bird and the ash beneath it.

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student): First Year

Appearance: 5 feet 10 inches. Brown Hair. Blue Eyes. 137 Pounds. Commonly seen wearing a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. A broadsword is usually seen slung onto his back, although he has never drawn it.

History:
Raised in the flat plains of Vale, Tyler was born into a rather unremarkable family. He was raised around technology, and often found great solace in escaping into a world other than his own. When he was younger, he used to swing wooden swords of his own creation in the plains surrounding his house. However, after using his father’s handgun when a Grimm threatened the rest of his family, Tyler made a choice to go to Sanctum.
During his time there, Tyler forged Guardian and continued to hone his skills. However, doubt began to set in when he began to hear stories of a team at Beacon Academy who had been having quite a bit of trouble with the Grimm populations. His decision to go to Beacon was a hastily-made one, and he has doubts if he made the right decision or not. This is where our story begins…

Personality: Tyler is unsure of what he wishes to become, and often wishes for his life to break free from the normal. When this happens, however, he is quick to do all he can to change it back. Some say he has great potential as a leader if he would only stop second-guessing himself. Hikikomori. Tends to sit around all day on his laptop writing stories about people far more courageous than he is. Acts on the offensive when he or his allies are threatened. Somewhat timid.

Strengths:
+Accurate- can use firearms fairly well
+Hardened- able to wield one-handed melee weapons easily, although the only one he has he is unable to draw.
+Intelligent- Tyler is able to solve most problems with some ease
Weaknesses:
-Nonsocial
-Unsure of himself
-Believes he isn’t good for much
-Semblance often leaves him exhausted

Semblance: Balance Breaker- Tyler is enveloped by a red mist, his attacks becoming far more deadly and accurate in this state. He has a higher chance of drawing Insidious in this state. Balance Breaker acts as an overall stat boost, allowing him to hit harder, faster, and longer for thirty seconds. Sometimes activates by itself when his allies are in mortal danger. Has a 10 minute cooldown. Lasts for a maximum of 3 minutes if it activates by itself. (Boost is a ratio of 15%-40% varying on his current mood, as well as his reaction to the situation)

WEAPON

Name: Guardian

First Form: A single M1911 pistol that uses a variety of Dust bullets and conventional ammo. The grip is a gold-colored material, with the rest of the gun being a gleaming silver.

History: The weapon he created with his own hands during his time at Sanctum. Tyler is very proud of Guardian, and is always seen with it.
WEAPON

Name: Insidious
First Form: An ancient broadsword that has been in his family for generations. It is said that Insidious is blade that slew many legendary Grimm, and that it is a blade that chooses its wielder. The hilt is the only part of the actual weapon that can be seen, and it is a deep crimson in color. The sheath is made out of ceremonial leather dating hundreds of years.
History: Given to Tyler by his father shortly before he left for Beacon, Insidious is the most common source of Tyler’s self-hatred. He refuses to part with it.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Tyler Takehiko Empty Re: Tyler Takehiko

Post by Paige weaver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm

approved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum