RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Pauline (Last Name Unknown) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Pauline (Last Name Unknown)

2 posters

Go down

Pauline (Last Name Unknown) Empty Pauline (Last Name Unknown)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:14 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Pauline (Last name unknown)

Species: Squirrel Faunus. Her faunus feature is a tail.

Call Sign/Symbol: N/A

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student): Errand girl for Team CHMP at Beacon Academy.

Appearance: ( http://www.marv.jp/message/media/51/20130605-murasaki_yo.jpg - Murasaki - Senran Kagura) 5'5 in height, 112 in weight. extremely long purple hair worn loose. Dark purple eyes. Pretty busty. Usually wears an old, loose schoolgirl's outfit, originally owned by late huntress Lyla Born and given to Pauline by Lyla's son, Peter.

History: Born as the younger of two twins to a reasonably wealthy family, Pauline's life quickly went to hell at the age of 4 when a thief broke into her house and was caught by her parents, he murdered them in cold blood and went on his way, the only reason Pauline and her sister survived was because the thief had a rule against killing kids, letting them escape through the front door. They ran as far as they could and quickly got seperated in the bad side of town, Pauline doesn't know where her sister went, but thinks that she's either living a better life or dead. Pauline lived on the streets for a while, not wishing to ever go back to where her parents died, she picked up some survival skills in exchange for her identity, she slowly lost her memories of her previous life and her own name, it's a miracle she even remembered how to speak, even then, she stopped speaking much after she ran away. After years of just barely living on the streets, Pauline met two Beacon students, Peter Born and Skye Cinis, Skye, who grew up in a famine with abusive parents, took pitty on her and convinced the more skeptical Pete, who had a good life and was raised in a nice Vale suburb, leading him to instinctually look down upon Pauline and similar people. They brought her to their dorm where they convinced their other teammates.

Personality: A hopeful, quiet and kind, a kind of girl who has gone through a hellish life and has learnt to be thankful for everything given to her. She enjoys being with the people she considers friends, especially Skye.

Strengths: Is quite street-smart. Basic survival skills. Pretty attractive.

Weaknesses: Still not used to speaking again, her speech is very quiet and rough-sounding, often elongating Ks into strange gurgling sounds... Not a very good fighter. Poor social skills, often being too trusting or not trusting enough at random.

Semblance: Aura of Brotherhood: A passive effect that messes with people's pheromones around Pauline to make them more calm and trusting of her and in some rare cases even loving and protective in the same way a big brother would be of his his insanely cute sister. She doesn't realize she has this power, but she got it the same day she met Skye and Pete, given to her by three strange old man in a robe who assaulted her for the sake of unlocking it.

WEAPON

Name: N/A

First Form: N/A

Second Form: N/A

Third Form: N/A

History: N/A

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Pauline (Last Name Unknown) Empty Re: Pauline (Last Name Unknown)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:54 pm

approved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum